Author Topic: Life imitating art... or vice versa  (Read 627 times)

Offline HorseTechie

• Junior Second Class
  • Braaaaainnnsss!
Life imitating art... or vice versa
« on: March 01, 2018, 12:59:49 PM »
Oh... this is really rather amusing. I'm watching the Today show (NBC) and they just did a feature on the increased demand for exorcists! So the Vatican is making arrangements to train more priests in Italy, because they feel the current ones aren't enough.
Apparently, this is a real concern!

Offline Madow

• Nephilim
  • Junior Second Class
Re: Life imitating art... or vice versa
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 01:29:34 PM »
I thought Exorcists were just really dying out and the Vatican didn't really care for it anymore, that's interesting! Plus 500000 in Italy alone? Jheeze
Next thing there will be a large hadron collider replica in Russia that goes haywire and creates a rift in time and space

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 03:00:50 PM »
^ No worries, particle accelerators won't cause rifts in space and time. Think of it this way - there are stars and galaxies where the pressures, densities, and magnetic fields are way more intense than any we can create, causing the most bizarre physics IRL. No interdimensional invasions have ensued.

Although there seems to be a trend in manga of locating failed physics experiments in Russia. I think it's based on the Chernobyl Disaster. There's also a trend of showcasing weapons of mass destruction, which occasionally the appearance of a nuclear bomb. Like the "Messiah" in the anime.

Although... I wouldn't put it past the Illuminati to be magically packing some nukes. There's a reason they're in the sky. It's a perfect first-strike platform. But how will they distribute the bombs if they have only one base...

Okay I'm gonna stop before I get put on a watchlist. XDDD
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
  • Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 03:15:40 PM »
Hah, they just now reminded themselves to do something against fortune tellers and tarot! This has become a normal thing nowadays, and no matter how many claim to be big believers, more and more people are using their services. The reverend needs to chill for a bit, it's already too late because they haven't undertaken any measures when it was necessary. I doubt something bad happened to the people who called and talked with the prophets. This is only a reflection of their faith in God, or rather their unbelief. I know such people in my life and I'm ashamed of them. It would be better for them not to let the church mass on the radio/TV if their conscience is clean.
"Win a place for yourself in this world."- Shura Kirigakure

Offline Madow

• Nephilim
  • Junior Second Class
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 12:28:03 AM »
@Earthforge Ah, but what if that's just because the demons can't possess anything in deep space (Getting serious flashbacks to the start of Devilman Crybaby)?!?!!? Man conspiracy theories are fun haha
It's weird isn't it? Considering that it's actually in Ukraine. I guess it's one of the more shadier nations with high war tech so maybe that's why?
I'm sure the Illuminati has multiple large scale bases, it's just the Helicarrier is the main HQ due to high defenses, maneuverability and stealth

Offline Kiel Bosco

• Page
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2022, 10:01:57 AM »

Offline darrenwyatt

• Page
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2022, 08:58:42 AM »
Oh my goodness, this is hilarious. I'm watching NBC's Today, and they just had a segment about the growing demand for exorcists! As a result, the Vatican is making plans to train additional priests in Italy, as they believe the existing number is insufficient. discount towing service in New York also making plans to increase their staff so that every customer can easily get satisfactory service from us.

Offline markwough

• Page
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2022, 07:08:10 AM »
We have always been inspired by  cameron diaz street style we manufacture & feature on our website. We are known to manufacture outfits worn by celebrities in films, tv-series plus outside Hollywood as w