Author Topic: Chapter 132 ENG  (Read 642 times)

Offline tandem

• Intermediate Second Class
Chapter 132 ENG
« on: July 01, 2021, 03:27:55 PM »
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009477

I'm glad finally someone notice Satan's weird clothes!

Offline Kittykat

• Junior First Class
Re: Chapter 132 ENG
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 02:35:02 AM »
Wait… What? A year break???  :'( :'( :'(

Offline chinonamida

• Intermediate First Class
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 02:20:31 AM »
Sorry I went missing for a while.
So I was right about Mephisto saving the day, but I was wrong about everyone retreating.
I said it many times, but I'm really glad Yukio is back on the team. Seeing Ryuuji and Yukio doing a hand-stack with Rin is adorable. :)
Osceola protected Ligntning again. The ship is still sailing. JK. x)
We finally have a confirmation that demon familiars are outside the authority of the demon king. That's interesting to know.
Shiemi's story is nice. She's really come a long way. It's just that I still hope she doesn't become a deus ex machina. x(
Why is Ryuuji putting the robe on Izumo? And why is a tsundere like Izumo allowing that? Is she spacing-out because she's worried about Shiemi? x)
By the way, I like how, when Izumo told the others that Shiemi was taken away by some people, Renzou, Rin and Koneko said "what?" but Yukio asked "who?"... smart guy asks the important question. xD
No matter what happens in the end, I really do hope Yukio have the chance to confess to Shiemi. I don't want him to have regrets anymore.

Wait… What? A year break???  :'( :'( :'(
Yeah. A year break is pretty long. I hope everyone working on AnE is ok.
And I wonder if this good old wreck of a website will still be there in a year. x)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 02:27:20 AM by chinonamida »

Offline lucy-shining-star

• Page
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 11:41:10 PM »
Satan getting irritated by not knowing demon rules is funnyXD Wonder if something else bad than just good guys potentially losing can happen during that fights. Anyway, long break...

Offline bedrijolma

• Page
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2022, 02:55:36 AM »
Facts About The Unit of Water - We know how important water is in our lives. Our day starts with water and ends with water.
Worth of a Gold Bar- Gold is a popular and profitable investment method known to man over a few centuries.
500 gallon propane tank: Everyone in the propane industry wishes to know about some important things like tanks
Cups to grams is a very essential measurement for baking. However, with this measurement you can collect your ingredients perfectly for cooking.
An Inverse Function Calculator computes the inverse value of any input function.
Stoichiometry Calculator - A chemical reaction occurs when compounds or substances undergo a chemical change to form various compounds or substances.
Calculating Density - The density of matter is simply defined as mass per unit volume. Density means the amount of matter present in a unit volume of a substance.
Converting between grams and pounds - The gram is a mass unit. However, a gram is one thousandth of the SI base unit, the kilogram, which is defined as the mass of a physical prototype kept by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (IBWM).
Calculation salary - Companies pay employees in every profession at the end of the month. Salary is the term for this remuneration.

Online GregoryRaino

• GregoryRainoNN
  • Paladin

Online GregoryRaino

• GregoryRainoNN
  • Paladin
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2023, 09:05:44 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru