Author Topic: Chapter 110 ENG  (Read 5073 times)

Offline Yukio

• Exwire
Re: Chapter 110 ENG
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2019, 05:38:14 PM »
Is the character with green hair someone we have seen before, next to Shiratori?
First I thought it might be one of Juuzou's team mate, but none of the others are there.
Then I thought it might be Jeny, but she's between Ignis and Shirou.
So I don't know...
Edit: Oh wait, it's Renzou's Older Sister.
Scratch that, there is one, right above Shiratori.
I don't know why, when I scan that picture with my eyes, I keep losing track of who's in it, even if they're right there, and even if there aren't that many... maybe it's because they're placed in an disorderly way.

I thought Shiro and the other Azazel clones were supposed to have white hair... Didn't Yuri mention it at least one or two times...??
I checked, and she mentioned it in chapter 100 and 106.

It is easy to lose track of so many characters so I just stick to simpler forms to relate. The new characters and arc is what keeps me excited. With the author, nothing is certain.

Drac seems to have darker hair before in c106 so his hair turning light could be self-experimentation or simply old age. Also, if the cloning came about to be from three Baal only perhaps other demon kings use their clones like Amaimon. If Shiratori was possessed by Astaroth then he could be a clone or just another compatible guy.

Offline tandem

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2019, 03:19:20 PM »
I don't know why, when I scan that picture with my eyes, I keep losing track of who's in it, even if they're right there, and even if there aren't that many... maybe it's because they're placed in an disorderly way.
I'm fully aware how difficult it is to analyze by just looking at the original picture, so I made an excel table to record who are in this grid.

several other points I noticed :

• If we consider the facing left/right means good/bad person or pro/anti-Order, then Drac might be the only remaining traitor when the Grigori/Shiemi's mother/Arthur/Mephisto are all facing left.
  • If different figures means different people, then the theory that Shiemi's mother or grandmother is one of the Grigori might be wrong, and Takara might has differnt personality from his puppet. However, it would be strange that there are two Kuro and two Mephisto in the grid. If same character is allowed to appear in adjacent cells, then Shiemi's mother could still be one of the Grigori.
  • Despite many familiars/demons present, Karura and Ucchusma aren't included. Maybe they won't play important roles in remaining story.
  • If we assume the the importance of the characters is proportional to how close they are to the central part of the grid, then Renzou and Izumo are less important than we think, and Paku seems less important than Godain, and Shura seems less important than Hachiro, and Arthur is also unimportant.
  • Renzou's little sister and Izumo's little sister might not be just random little girls, but can play more important roles in the future.

OK, I think I just analyze too deep ...

unless her family has multiple demon ancestors, she's not related to Mephisto.
Still, it looks exactly the same on this picture. How strange. I don't know what to think. X)
Tamamo's father or grandfather could be a clone from section 13. Or maybe it's just Mephisto magically changes his hair color for fun ...

If Shiratori was possessed by Astaroth then he could be a clone or just another compatible guy.
We actually know very little about Shiratori. Could be an Illuminati member

he also seems like having issues with himself where he just leaves himself to die on a couple of occasions before fighting. He does belong to a demon bloodline or must have some kind of familiar or maybe not. Either way, whenever the author brings in his arc, it would be revealing a lot about Blue Night.
Despite Koneko has his own problems, I pointed out that his face is a bit inclined (not fully good/pro-Order) mainly because his family died at blue night. Maybe there was a reason not revealed yet.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 03:31:51 PM by tandem »

Offline Yukio

• Exwire
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2019, 03:51:08 PM »
Did you also notice Mephisto's hair is similar to Izumo and her family? Now that we know, Takara and Kamiki seem to have some kind of connection to him.
You're right. I didn't notice. It's strikingly similar, or I should say, it's the exact same.
Until now the color and patterns were always kind of similar, though not too similar. And still, there was a few crack theories about the Byakko being Kin to the King of Time, Mephisto. But it was confirmed since that they are Kin to the King of Spirit/Wind, Azazel. So unless her family has multiple demon ancestors, she's not related to Mephisto.
Still, it looks exactly the same on this picture. How strange. I don't know what to think. X)

I think Mephisto does have some connection to her heritage, in what capacity apart from Azazel? I don't know. But apart from similar colour scheme, there is this.

I'm fully aware how difficult it is to analyze by just looking at the original picture, so I made an excel table to record who are in this grid.

several other points I noticed :

• If we consider the facing left/right means good/bad person or pro/anti-Order, then Drac might be the only remaining traitor when the Grigori/Shiemi's mother/Arthur/Mephisto are all facing left.
  • If different figures means different people, then the theory that Shiemi's mother or grandmother is one of the Grigori might be wrong, and Takara might has differnt personality from his puppet. However, it would be strange that there are two Kuro and two Mephisto in the grid. If same character is allowed to appear in adjacent cells, then Shiemi's mother could still be one of the Grigori.
  • Despite many familiars/demons present, Karura and Ucchusma aren't included. Maybe they won't play important roles in remaining story.
  • If we assume the the importance of the characters is proportional to how close they are to the central part of the grid, then Renzou and Izumo are less important than we think, and Paku seems less important than Godain, and Shura seems less important than Hachiro, and Arthur is also unimportant.
  • Renzou's little sister and Izumo's little sister might not be just random little girls, but can play more important roles in the future.

OK, I think I just analyze too deep ...

Looking at Drac, his expressions seem like he is heavily burdened. Arthur being pro-order makes sense as he is supposed to be a Lucifer clone who survived but the author has made him slightly ambiguous. Shiemi's grandmother in my theory is the previous Shiemihaza, the one who knew Lucifer. The whole chapter 3 builds as if she lived wishing for something or to return to where the happy people have taken Shiemi, likely the Garden of Amahara. Then her suspicious death and her wish to remain in the academy garden. Also Shiemi's home is one of the seven mysteries where it can't be reached. It seems like bad for business but Shiro and Yukio still seemed to be visiting there. Rin and Izumo have also been there.

Takara perhaps belongs to Mephisto considering his power so he is pro-order. Mephisto has also given shelter to Izumo's sister and considering their apparent connection, it seems he is hoarding those he thinks could be useful in the upcoming fight. His dog form also looks too sly and ambiguous who knows the whole fight is his idea of fun. He did prepare Rin and instigated Satan into finding him. I always thought Satan taking over Shiro right at that moment in chapter 1 was a bit convenient.

Karura and Todo might as well be same at this point, Ucchusma has similar design to what is Renzou's symbol. Will the demon get involved if Impure King resurfaces? Then it might also be Yamantaka's eye. I think most characters will play a specific part so even if they have fewer panels, they could be important. Shura is definitely significant as she is likely to protect Rin the most. Renzou and Izumo are going to get stronger in time, I think most Exwires will have their own nemesis like the Kyoto arc. The little sisters are likely important as they could take on their heritage.

If Shiratori was possessed by Astaroth then he could be a clone or just another compatible guy.
We actually know very little about Shiratori. Could be an Illuminati member
If Shiratori is Illuminati, then it creates more questions.

he also seems like having issues with himself where he just leaves himself to die on a couple of occasions before fighting. He does belong to a demon bloodline or must have some kind of familiar or maybe not. Either way, whenever the author brings in his arc, it would be revealing a lot about Blue Night.
Despite Koneko has his own problems, I pointed out that his face is a bit inclined (not fully good/pro-Order) mainly because his family died at blue night. Maybe there was a reason not revealed yet.
Miwa might go either way, perhaps act impulsively if he sees demon Rin or protect Rin against Illuminati. He is responsible for the sword so who knows.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 03:55:23 PM by Yukio »

Offline delmiss

• Page
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2019, 01:27:39 PM »
So this feels more like a fast paced filler and a chance to give Shiemi, Yukio and Exwires some panels after an year, makes me think if we are going to continue the story of the birth in June together with Rin and/or Yukio because the author did say she has more to show.

Offline GooseWashington

• Exwire
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2021, 06:38:28 AM »
התרופה הטובה ביותר לבעיות בזקפה היא סיאליס. בהשוואה לויאגרה, לתרופה זו יש פחות התוויות נגד. השתמש ב- קניית סיאליס גנרי אונליין ללא מרשם כדי לקנות את התרופה הרבה יותר זול מאשר בבית המרקחת.