Author Topic: Chapter 38 Discussion  (Read 5097 times)

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
Chapter 38 Discussion
« on: September 05, 2012, 05:11:17 PM »
As I suppose you all know by now, Chapter 38 came out, and it looks like it's the beginning of a solid new arc. :)

Some notable points:
- Angel is back! And he's got a new friend. Not a very good one.
- Rin gets a new friend too, and this one looks more friendly. I wonder if he'll stay around.
- Someone is setting free more pets of the King of Rot. That was the Impure Princess? I wanna see the Queen.
- Rin's execution is suspended. A bit of an anti-climax, but hey, we've got a new arc.

And Yukio wasn't there at all. I wonder if this is Kazue's way of saying that the protagonist is still Rin, not Rin & Yukio.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 01:57:15 PM by NeeNee »

Offline justicecadet

• Junior Second Class
  • Not gonna be very active anymore <3
Re: Chapter 38 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 07:11:36 PM »
We're already on 39 but I thought there were some interesting plot ideas in chapter 38.
First of all, we now have a name for people like Toudou, "demon eaters." And they seem to have some collective goal but I'm not sure if they actually function as a group.
But I think Kazue is also finally trying to explain demon possession vs eating, which is still a bit ambiguous.

And I like Lightning. He seems like a good partner for Angel. But a while back someone mentioned Caliburn being an old guy, and ever since then I can't stop imagining Caliburn talking in an old man's voice as it squeals and "kya~s."
Saying Toudou's name summons me

Offline Anya

• Junior First Class
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 08:40:27 PM »
But a while back someone mentioned Caliburn being an old guy, and ever since then I can't stop imagining Caliburn talking in an old man's voice as it squeals and "kya~s."
I think it's gay too  :-* And probably a pedophile, considering the age gap between a sword and Angel. I hope I ruined your image of Caliburn  ;D

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 03:53:39 AM »
First of all, we now have a name for people like Toudou, "demon eaters." And they seem to have some collective goal but I'm not sure if they actually function as a group.
But I think Kazue is also finally trying to explain demon possession vs eating, which is still a bit ambiguous.
There must be some connection, at least. It would be too much of a coincidence if two people on different sides of the world suddenly randomly simultaneously decided to revive sleeping pets of the King of Rot.

And I like Lightning. He seems like a good partner for Angel.
I love how he is insulting Arthur in his face and he doesn't even notice. XD

Offline Anya

• Junior First Class
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 08:40:55 PM »
There must be some connection, at least. It would be too much of a coincidence if two people on different sides of the world suddenly randomly simultaneously decided to revive sleeping pets of the King of Rot.
I think Toudou's goal is different than the Yemen's woman, but he knew the method of forced possession. He didn't want to become one with the Impure King, but looks for powerful demons to make him stronger.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 07:21:04 PM »
I must say I was a bit disappointed in Arthur though. I was hoping he would be given some more depth, but he just sounds like an idiot.

Offline Wikkelsoee

• Intermediate First Class
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 07:31:52 PM »
^ That's Arthur in a nutshell. I'm sure we'll see some character development sometime.

Offline Jarield

• Exwire
  • Yukio is LE SEX!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 09:41:39 PM »
I already hate Arthur, and so i wouldn't mind if he will not get any character development...

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 03:17:37 PM »
^ I'm actually hoping we'll see some more of him.

I mean, he is the strongest exorcist in the Order. It would be cool to see him and Rin fight together at some point (reluctantly, of course).

Offline Wikkelsoee

• Intermediate First Class
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 03:57:24 PM »
^ There has to be more to him than just being an ass. He probably has a reason for hating demons.

Offline MRanker FvrWeb

• MRanker FvrWebKB
  • Page
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2022, 06:39:31 AM »
If you don’t observe a great aftercare routine, you threat infecting your piercing or causing a buildup of undesirable scar tissue. Plenty of knickknack outlets sell commercial-grade lubricant, but you could also use plant-based lubricants, like coconut oil or jojoba oil. Titanium is like metal, but lighter and fewer likely to irritate your ears.

For nipple or navel piercings, 14 g through 12 g is most typical. For bigger gauges—like stretched ear lobes—the smallest gauge often begins at measurement 8 and goes up from there." Body jewellery gauges often vary from 18 g to 00 g.

You will bear in mind me whenever you buy your plugs because you wont remorse it. I've just lately been in touch with Miye to help with an exchange and the customer support I acquired was past incredible, every little thing was sorted so shortly. I had a couple of issues with my order at first, however because of Miye, who helped me a lot and saved monitoring the order till I received it. It was also my first time ordering from Custom Plugs, and it will not be the final, I promise. I can't categorical how pleased I am with my plugs; they're of excessive quality, and you won't be disenchanted. Public collections can be seen by the general public, including other consumers, and will present up in suggestions and different places.

Plugs, the jewelry, come in several colours, designs, shapes, and gauges. The larger the gauge, the more expensive will most likely be. People who stretch their ears buy tapers to extend the gauges of their ears one dimension at a time. Ideally, there ought to be a one-month interval between each gauge.

I emailed right away and obtained a reply first thing the following morning. The house between 2 gauge and 0 gauge is 2mm. The measurement within the center is 1g which works out at round 7mm whole measurement. Register with UBJ to obtain updates, access to unique deals, new product drops, and more. Send me exclusive provides, unique present concepts, and personalised suggestions for shopping and selling on Etsy. Send me unique presents, distinctive gift ideas, and personalised ideas for purchasing and promoting on Etsy.

The precise jewelry they're on the lookout for known as plugs. Not a lot of people are acquainted with this very huge difference between the 2 phrases, and they use of the word “gauges” every time they want to buy plugs. People who do that may come off as moronic to the individuals who sell the jewelry.

2 Gauge Black & White Marble UV Hollow Ear TunnelThe magnificance of marble is conjured on this 2 gauge black & white marble UV hollow ear ... 2 Gauge Screw Fit Star TunnelGet able to be a star with one of these edgy star tunnels. This 2 gauge  screw match star tunnel is a minimize above the remainder.

Read More About this: 2 Gauge Earrings

Body piercing, it may be very important know the diameter of the a part of the merchandise that can relaxation inside the piercing. So what you want to get right right here is its thickness. Taking good care of your ears can also be crucial.

Here you'll discover quite a lot of sizes, shapes, and kinds to swimsuit your plug wants. Kids who go into piercing stores or jewelry outlets usually say that they are in search of gauges. Saying it will confuse the employees as a end result of a gauge is definitely the dimensions of a person’s ears.