Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 145180 times)

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Intermediate First Class
  • Beware the...thingie.
Re: Crack theories
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2013, 08:35:33 AM »
Tied together, it would be power, importance, and grace, huh? That makes sense.

But if the symbol is supposed to be a heart, I am just going to take that as support for my theory that Gehenna towers = demon hearts of demons in Assiah.

Offline Isis-Lied

• Junior Second Class
  • maybe someday i'll finish a fanfic...
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2013, 03:45:42 PM »
Alright, this is a crack theory, but it kind of ties in to the exorcist order/new blood thread.

Anyway, don't you guys think that Rin's cram school group is a bit too powerful? They're all still exwires but one is the half-demon son of Satan, Bon had Karura contracted w/ him for a bit (showing that he has some ability as a tamer) and is extremely intelligent, Shima is a spy, albeit w/ a very powerful demon working for him, Izumo can summon two demons at a time (I imagine that's a feat, considering her age and experience), Shiemi is also a tamer (once again, tamers are considered rare), Takara can control puppets/ is a higher rank than the rest of the cram class, and Konekomaru has the natural abilities of a leader and has been shown to think quickly and logically. And Paku? She didn't show any real talent as an exorcist and was just allowed to drop out, which suspiciously worked for the dynamics of the team. 

Now, we know that beforehand Mephy had put both Takara and Shura into the cram class. But what if the whole class itself was instrumented/hand-picked by Mephisto? I don't know exactly how, but every person in that class is seemingly there on purpose. We've been wondering how the exorcist Order has managed to stay afloat, given that the apparent 'only' class of exorcists that year for the school was really tiny. But what if they were separated for a reason (meaning that there are other exorcists being trained at the same time, but are separated from Rin's class)? Given that Mephy is the king of time and space, he may know just what type of people/push Rin will need to reach his full potential. In reality, everyone (including Shima) are there to train Rin (but of course they don't know that) and are all part of Mephy's plan ^^'

Basically what I'm trying to say is that his plan may have started a long time ago, perhaps when he learned of the twin's existence. I don't think the group is formed based on chance; they all seem to have abilities beyond what one would expect from beginners. They are all especially talented, which is something I find fishy. There should be at least one who is average and doesn't show any real talent. And it's also weird that nearly everyone in the class has some form of tamer ability (the only one out really being Konekomaru) despite it being supposedly 'rare.' Rin's got Kuro, Yukio (if we count him as being part of the class) used the niads w/o any real training, Shiemi has Nee-chan, Izumo has her foxes, Shima has his black flames demon familiar (the name escapes me), Bon had Kurara for a bit, and Takara has his puppets. 

(Apologies for the rambling; I'm just really excited to see Mephy's end game ^^')
"Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars." -Serbian Proverb

Offline themoonlandian

• I'm a tree
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2013, 04:32:23 PM »
Pretty logical - and I'm pretty sure Mephy said he handpicked people, but I could be wrong (too lazy to check on this).
I think the other cram school students registered earlier than Rin, though; Rin came pretty close to the beginning of the new school year - I would assume the others (not including Shiemi of course) registered sooner, not to mention Mephisto was ready to kill Rin in the first place.
So, I think rather Mephisto must've known he'd need to be really picky,  or, (as this now goes into a crack theory) - Toudou may have been told to get more recruitments, or more-so spies like RZ. He must've noticed the others wouldn't work like RZ, so why not do what he did with Mamushi - have them go through their training and then betray the Order later? But, the issue with this is they probably had the revival and all that other shizzly-dizzles planned out for that date, so they may have had no need for Bon and Koneko.

Anyways, Mephisto knew about Izumo, too, right? So...He purposely wanted Takara, Shura, and Izumo - and of course Rin - so that leaves Bon, Koneko, RZ, and Shiemi.
 Mephisto may have realized something was going on in the Myodha sect so maybe that's why he recruited them? Maybe he found out Bon's goal and had a little laugh at that.
Shura was probably dismissed after Rin was brought out, it'd make barely any sense otherwise.
So...before Rin:
Takara, Izumo - possibly Bon, Koneko, and Rz.
So.....ya know, Takara does his thing and lets Izumo get kidnapped. Well, Takara isn't going to attend cram school. Now THAT looks bad on Mephisto - and I'm pretty sure he wants to keep the order sustained on top of it. So, that's probably why the Kyoto trio were allowed in.

Then of course came Rin and Shura.

Shiemi on the otherhand...Maybe Mephisto saw Yukio and Shiemi's potential love-life (Maybe even RinShi?) and thought it'd be a fun little game to throw in there? I'm not really sure; unless he knew she had tamer ability.
Then again, they don't have any doctors that year, Mephisto may have thought it was a good idea just for that she had the experience with the plants, even if he didn't know she was a tamer.

Sorry if this is rambled ^^;;
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 04:41:57 PM by themoonlandian »
-A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
-A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

Youtube account

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2013, 09:10:00 PM »
Now, we know that beforehand Mephy had put both Takara and Shura into the cram class. But what if the whole class itself was instrumented/hand-picked by Mephisto? I don't know exactly how, but every person in that class is seemingly there on purpose. We've been wondering how the exorcist Order has managed to stay afloat, given that the apparent 'only' class of exorcists that year for the school was really tiny. But what if they were separated for a reason (meaning that there are other exorcists being trained at the same time, but are separated from Rin's class)? Given that Mephy is the king of time and space, he may know just what type of people/push Rin will need to reach his full potential. In reality, everyone (including Shima) are there to train Rin (but of course they don't know that) and are all part of Mephy's plan ^^'

But that would mean that Mephisto knew exactly when Rin would awaken, because he only joined at the last moment after Shiro died. The other students were all there before him (except for the spies, probably).

As for Izumo and the Kyoto trio, it seems more likely that the Illuminati were behind that. We know they sent Izumo, and it's not hard to imagine that Shima was the one who suggested the True Cross academy to Bon. Mephisto could have helped a bit, like approving Bon's scholarship, but I don't think that happened because of Rin.

Ooh, wait! What if it was the other way around? What if Mephisto brought in Rin to help him with the Illuminati issue? Let's say he knew Izumo was their designated vessel, and he was worried about fighting Lucifer on his own. All he had to do was tip off that fake!Astaroth demon so he could go and push Rin into awakening, and voila, now he has the flames of Satan on his side! In a fight between two demon kings, this could prove to be a crucial advantage.

Shiemi was probably just coincidence.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that his plan may have started a long time ago, perhaps when he learned of the twin's existence. I don't think the group is formed based on chance; they all seem to have abilities beyond what one would expect from beginners. They are all especially talented, which is something I find fishy. There should be at least one who is average and doesn't show any real talent. And it's also weird that nearly everyone in the class has some form of tamer ability (the only one out really being Konekomaru) despite it being supposedly 'rare.' Rin's got Kuro, Yukio (if we count him as being part of the class) used the niads w/o any real training, Shiemi has Nee-chan, Izumo has her foxes, Shima has his black flames demon familiar (the name escapes me), Bon had Kurara for a bit, and Takara has his puppets.

We had someone without real talent: Paku. That's why she dropped out.

And they aren't all Tamers. Kuro is just staying with Rin by choice. Karura was bound by a contract. Yukio could only control the Niads thanks to his special bullets; it was confirmed that he has no Tamer abilities of his own. I'm not sure about Shima and Takara.

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #109 on: November 27, 2013, 01:35:43 AM »
Takara's "summoning" could actually be the puppet demon doing it.

Shima, I am not sure. I am leaning towards a family contract like with Karura.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2013, 01:38:04 AM »
So what if that woman is Shiemi's aunt?

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2013, 01:46:34 AM »
.....That is evil. But a possibility.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2013, 02:03:25 AM »
I could make it worse.

What if her father is part of the organisation as well?

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2013, 02:19:22 AM »
Omg the drama! Would watch. We need to know what is up with her dad anyway!

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2013, 02:00:59 PM »
I could make it worse.

Now you gave me a really evil idea.

You know, some people have wondered what's with the Moriyama family living in a place it can only be reached by exorcist + Shiemi was home-schooled all the up until she picked cram school.

Let's say the guy we see speaking with Tama in this chapter is Izumo's dad.

What if Izumo and Shiemi share the same dad (omg, that would actually be funny to watch their reactions, Shiemi would go all "best sisters forever") and he was a member of the Illuminati?

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2013, 07:30:35 PM »
"Let's defeat dad together!" is pretty much what will happen. But jeez, that makes Shiemi/Izumo's dad a huge douche doesn't it? Doing this shit to his own daughter.

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2013, 07:42:35 PM »
So what if that woman is Shiemi's aunt?
I could make it worse.

The family name of Shiemi's father and aunt(assuming she'd be her father's sister) should be Moriyama.

If this woman is related to Shiemi, it would make more sense if she was her mother.
It's good for this theory we don't know her name yet.

@Archer, he probably was a member of the Illuminati.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2013, 07:55:53 PM »
^ No-one said they had to be married. Maybe Shiemi got her name from her mother because she raised her alone.

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2013, 07:57:26 PM »
Wait, didn't it  say her name on the business card? Maria something?

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2013, 08:18:27 PM »
Maria Yoshida