Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 145080 times)

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
Re: Crack theories
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2013, 03:22:41 AM »
^ It was a general remark. You can post them here if you want to. :))

Offline Lula

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2013, 11:16:03 AM »
Wow, it makes sense *-* I hope that you are right, this theory is awesome.
Then, you're saying that the "kamis" blocked Satan in Gehenna ... But why Satan can evoke the Gehenna Gate? Is he so powerful to be able to create a "crack" in his imprisonment, which is the Gehenna Gate? I always wondered why only he can create it, he is the only one among all the demons that can not use it.
Who cares, humans die so soon anyway...

Offline themoonlandian

• Intermediate First Class
  • I'm a tree
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2013, 05:12:18 AM »
So many issues with this. Hack away at it! XD

Maybe there is demon counterparts of the human souls; and only those counterparts can overtake the vapours of the person who died, while any demon can take on (almost) any person/thing of their choosing(or ability allows), even if they aren't the counterpart. ((Horrid logic, yes))
Since demons who get killed/exorcised in Assiah just return to Gehenna, then that means even if the counterpart came to Assiah in a different host and was exorcised, the human counterpart would be fine because the demon's originally body was not harmed.

-A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
-A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

Youtube account

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2013, 06:11:46 AM »
^I have no idea what youre talking about. but you made me think of something.

If red flames burn things from Assiah, black flames burn things from Gehenna and blue flames burn both or
either. And If black flames can burn humans' soul.

Then human's souls are from Gehenna.

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2013, 06:26:57 AM »
Maybe before Assiah and Gehenna split in two, it was just Gehenna.

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2013, 06:46:02 AM »
. . . I think the point of splitting is the outcome are halves of the former state. If the original state still exists then you didn't split it.

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2013, 07:10:52 AM »
Hey, a crack theory is a crack theory. (It doesn't need to be an even split, either. You can have one dimension fork off from another.)

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2013, 08:49:06 AM »
^I have no idea what youre talking about. but you made me think of something.

If red flames burn things from Assiah, black flames burn things from Gehenna and blue flames burn both or
either. And If black flames can burn humans' soul.

Then human's souls are from Gehenna.

Who said black flames burn things from Gehenna?

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2013, 05:46:00 PM »
^Renzou said black flames were like "flames from Gehenna". They burn the demons inside and leave the hosts unarmed.
And he said "material red flames" (Assiah in Japanese is written with the kanji for material morld) burn the hosts and leave the demons unarmed.

So I figured, if one comes from Gehenna and burn demons who comes from Gehenna while leaving humans who comes from Assiah unarmed and the other one comes from Assiah and burn humans who comes from Assiha while leaving demons who comes from Gehenna unarmed, then it's safe to say the one that comes from Gehenna can only burn things from Gehenna and the one that comes from Assiah can only burn things from Assiah.

But anyway, thats why I keep saying "if".

Offline AnEAddicted

• Page
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2013, 07:40:56 PM »
No, since the red ones burned the impure king, I guess that they also harm the demon but not so directly like the black ones since it hurts only the demon and the red ones hurts the host and may hurt the demon, and if hurted too much and the demon can't regenerate then he is forced to leave the host.

Offline themoonlandian

• I'm a tree
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2013, 08:40:31 PM »
^ Since the impure king doesn't possess people, they were free to go ahead and hurt the host as well - and without a host the demon has to go back to Gehenna. So, in a way you are right that it'd hurt the demon, but it's more directed towards the host (a "material'' of Assiah) than the demon itself.

But black flames harm that of which is connected to Gehenna, so it's the one actually doing the harm in a demon possession vs. red flames, which just burns the host.

Considering what chino said about the kanji and such - it sure makes Gehenna much more of a spiritual realm to me than a whole another world - I'm pretty sure if you took red flames to Gehenna they wouldn't have much affect on the demons.
Unnlleeesssss
Humans souls are in Gehenna = vulnerable to black flames
Demon souls are in Assiah = vulnerable to red flames.

Personally, I don't think this is so (Mind, this is not talking about how they need to hide their hearts and what-not; since Mephisto states if the heart is crushed they'd surely die, but it wasn't mentioned if a soul was damaged that it would kill the person. So, I think the hearts and souls are different.)
-A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
-A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

Youtube account

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2013, 10:47:30 PM »
Red flames don't hurt demons. But they can destroy the host. If there's no host no possess anymore, the demons are forced to return to Gehenna. Renzou explained that too.

Considering what chino said about the kanji and such - it sure makes Gehenna much more of a spiritual realm to me than a whole another world -

"Assiah" is written with the kanji for "material/physical world". So you'd guess Gehenna is the immaterial/spiritual world. Though "Gehenna" is written with the kanji for "nothingness world".

I don't know what to think of it, so I just don't mind about it...

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2013, 01:38:52 AM »
What if Red Flames hurt whatever is in the dimension the user is currently in, and black flames hurt anything that comes from the other dimension and is possessing an object?

Because red flames (and the demons who use them) are kind of pointless/powerless if they can only hurt things from Assiah.

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2013, 02:13:47 AM »
What if Red Flames hurt whatever is in the dimension the user is currently in, and black flames hurt anything that comes from the other dimension and is possessing an object?

Because red flames (and the demons who use them) are kind of pointless/powerless if they can only hurt things from Assiah.

Well, if Gehena and Assiah were originally one, then it would make sense for demons to have evolved to damage different substances... Yes, it's kinda suspicious why a demon would have a power that's useless against other demons in his own habitat.

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2013, 02:44:41 AM »
You have a point. I didn't thought about demons using their powers in Gehenna.
I thought Gehenna was pretty empty, so that's why they want to go to Assiah.
Last time we saw it, it seemed everything was made of flesh and bones. :/
There might not even be things like water and earth...

Edit:
Well, if Gehena and Assiah were originally one, then it would make sense for demons to have evolved to damage different substances...
I hope you dont mean evolve as in the theory of evolution. I dont think it works like that for demons.

Yes, it's kinda suspicious why a demon would have a power that's useless against other demons in his own habitat.
If a demon pass most of it's time possessing something in Assiah, then wouldn't it's habitat be someplace in Assiah?
Like the peglanterns who eats humans. Maybe they starve if they stay in Gehenna.