Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 145017 times)

Offline Cloelia

• Intermediate Second Class
Re: Crack theories
« Reply #615 on: July 30, 2017, 09:06:49 AM »
Remember the spy Lightning stated he infiltrated in the Illuminati? He said it was one of his familiars and their name was Jura. What if it's the female Illuminati? The impression I got is that she joined the Order only recently. I don't have any proof but at the time Gedoin approached Izumo when she was 11 yrs old, the female Illuminati wasn't there. Obviously, it can mean nothing, still... And I can't remember where (gotta read the manga again) but I think Lightning addressed the spy as a "she" at some point while talking to someone (prolly Angel).

Offline Cloelia

« Reply #616 on: August 04, 2017, 05:10:12 PM »
^ Sorry for double posting.

While I was running my Viz's translations marathon I ended up finding out I was wrong about this part.
In the translations I used to read before, I thought Lighting was talking about the spy he infiltrated in the Illuminati and assumed "Jura" was the name of said spy. However, turns out it was a typo and he was talking about Shura. So scratch what I said in the last post.

I still wonder what happened to that spy, tough.

Offline WhiteFang

• Page
« Reply #617 on: August 04, 2017, 07:00:19 PM »
WhiteFang, you weren't offensive or off-topic at all. Apologies for being brusque and obnoxious in my post. I kinda wrote that while stuck in traffic.

I somewhat agree with the premise of your post, in that I'd like to see if Yukio connects with others in the Illuminati. Not necessarily romantic, but it'd be interesting to see what the organization is like from the inside when they're not plotting the demise of all living things.

O fuck it is a crack thread but everything on this forum turns into "Yukio is a complex character with a lot of flaws who needs help and is a asshole" so don't worry.

Yep. One day some other character will get development and we'll talk about him/her nonstop. Remember the days when we were theorizing and talking about Renzou nonstop? Good times. Theeeen he turned out to be a double spy, and the discussion evaporated. Poor guy only was worthy of discussion as long as he was a bad guy.

It can be both? Having crippling self-loathing and being an asshole aren't mutually exclusive. People can have entirely sympathetic circumstances and be worthy of the label "total jerkwad".

(In my experience, most people don't notice when others have major self-hate issues. Multiply this 10x if person seems to be a really amazing and brilliant person on the surface. Multiply 100x if they are good at acting or lying.)

No worries at all! I'm sorry if I came off as offended or some such -- I wasn't. Just got a bit puzzled. xD I actually appreciate discussions about Yukio, so it's always good to indulge. I agree with the point you make there that being a jerk and having sympathetic circumstances isn't mutually exclusive. I wouldn't say though that Yukio fits the bill of someone vicious (especially to his friends) as he does of someone who's become seriously mentally ill, which has impaired his decision-making. I don't think a healthy Yukio would ever dream of hurting his loved ones. As for him spiraling into this horrible hole to begin with... that's where I feel it isn't entirely his fault, and therefore he cannot be unilaterally blamed for what he is doing. Of course we can come to the whole, "no matter your past, it doesn't justify your actions in the present" -- but then I would say he's not yet actually harmed someone yet, and I feel, well... he shouldn't.

Of course the latest spoiler might make me eat my words so. :P :D xD

Offline SimpleBliss

• Junior First Class
  • When in doubt, talk it out
« Reply #618 on: August 05, 2017, 04:47:42 AM »
HEY GUYS, I was combing through Cloelia's in-depth chapter analyses, and in chapter 4, this conversation happens:

Mephisto asks Amaimon whether or not he has an answer from Father (i.e. Satan), and Amaimon says that he "will accept your proposal." Mephisto then says something interesting: "Tell Father from me...'I am raising our youngest brother carefully under my wing. Everything is going splendidly.'""

What if the youngest brother is YUKIO, and not Rin???? After all, Yukio is YOUNGER than Rin. I found it interesting that Mephisto used the words "youngest brother." And what could the proposal be, except something involving Satan's involvement with this "youngest brother"?

Offline Cloelia

« Reply #619 on: August 05, 2017, 01:11:49 PM »
HEY GUYS, I was combing through Cloelia's in-depth chapter analyses, and in chapter 4, this conversation happens:

Mephisto asks Amaimon whether or not he has an answer from Father (i.e. Satan), and Amaimon says that he "will accept your proposal." Mephisto then says something interesting: "Tell Father from me...'I am raising our youngest brother carefully under my wing. Everything is going splendidly.'""

What if the youngest brother is YUKIO, and not Rin???? After all, Yukio is YOUNGER than Rin. I found it interesting that Mephisto used the words "youngest brother." And what could the proposal be, except something involving Satan's involvement with this "youngest brother"?

Thank you for taking a look at that analysis (which I'm planning to update soon with the latest two chapters). But I'm pretty certain Mephisto was talking about Rin, so he's the "youngest" brother. The translations I took as a reference while writing that analysis were from a fan scanlation site, but Viz's translations (which I consider the official ones) are pretty clear: "I've taken our youngest brother under my wing." He's clearly talking about Rin as he's the one Mephisto has -just- welcomed into the Academy. While Yukio's been there for 7 years.

---

Now, since Kato-sama is showing us that she hasn't forgot about her old chapters (she used the chapter 44's flashback as a starting point for the events in chapter 93), I have a feeling that she's planning to keep walking this path and put to use other old events which were left "pending". Like, I wasn't expecting Shiemi of all people to be the "main support character" of this chapter. So I thought about letting my imagination run wild and try to guess who would most likely be the next one. And I thought about Shura.

At the end of the Aomori arc there is this one line from Shura: "I guess it doesn't matter YET." which imo it's a foreshadow to the fact she's eventually gonna bring the topic out again.

During the fight against Hachiro there's this big shady plan Yukio plays out where he lets his real intention (him wanting to be stronger than Rin) out in this hella smart way where he knows that, even if he said something like that, once his objective (get Hachiro to lower his guard) was reached, Shura and Rin will end up thinking "Oh, so all he said was just part of a plan." and forget about it. Which Rin will do, while Shura will still retain some doubts... "Sorry Rin, but I want to be stronger."

"What if he really meant it?" It's what I think Shura thought to herself. Notice when she actually STARTS wondering if Yukio does really have a plan.

Now, back to the latest chapters. After the Cyclop fight, I'm not pretty sure but what I get is that Shura leaves the area to Lightning's hands and goes to assist another squad. Pls, correct me if I got it wrong. After Yukio's second fight against the ghost/shadow/whatever demons, he is ordered to go back home by that exorcist cause he's still a kid/cause of his arm/cause he needs to rest/cause it looked like he was fighting in a too much dangerous way, etc etc. But not cause the mission itself was over.

For all we know, by the end of chapter 93 Shura may still be busy with -her- mission (if she had one). We know she lives in the twins dorm, so if she was already back, she would've been having breakfast with Rin and co, I guess.

Now, what if chapter 94 begins with Shura who's heading home after completing her mission and... walks by Yukio and Shima's location? And what if, the moment she does, she happens to overhear the two boys talking about being weak/wanting to be strong (Yukio) and possibility to reach that objective by joining a -certain- organization (Shima) stuff? Now, this could bring confirmation to Shura's doubts.

She may choose to not show up and simply watch from a distance or not. But sure thing is, if as I theorized, Rin shows up the moment Yukio's about to walk away and go to the Illuminati, there's sure gonna be this hella huge confrontation. I doubt whatever state Yukio is reduced in by now, he will actually declare "I'm doing this because I want to be stronger than you." So, after Yukio takes his leave, Rin will be left with tons of questions.

All Suguro and Shiemi know even if they combined the infos they gathered so far is: Yukio is looking for the truth about his origins and he's going crazy cause of this. But, what about the reason behind it? They don't have a single clue (come on, how could they suspect the smart/strong/talented Yukio they know could actually have inferiority complexes toward his brother?) The only one with an answer at this point would be: Shura.

Rin, Suguro and Shiemi after Yukio is gone: "Why?"
Shura: "I think I know."
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 01:15:09 PM by Cloelia »

Offline BennieNC

• Page
« Reply #620 on: August 13, 2017, 09:09:45 PM »
Hiya,

So I'm rereading the entire manga (and having lots of fun :D) and a couple of things have come up here and there. For example the fact that Neuhaus's left eye was possed and Satan used him to kill his entire family. Which makes me think Neuhauss is an Assylum kid (how else would he be able to hoste Satan in his body long enough)

Today I came across this: http://mangalife.us/read-online/Ao-No-Exorcist-chapter-41.5-page-39.html
These are little extra trivia facts Kato puts in the manga's (she also showed Kuro's human form there)
So Amaimon says he has been using his body for anout 1000 years. Is this a mistake by the author? Assylum has not been making enhanced clones for 1000 years. The technology was just not on point for 1000 years.
In the chapter where Mephisto takes Rin to Gehenna, he states he's been using the name Mephisto Pheles for 200 years. Something is up with this timeline.
Ican't wait for an official timeline. I'm really confused.
Also fun fact. Angel is 30 in the manga right now (according to his profile in the manga) which means he was 14 when the blue night happened and he lost his memory.
I wonder who took him under their wing when assylum got shut down.

Offline Kittykat

• Junior First Class
« Reply #621 on: August 14, 2017, 04:31:13 AM »
Hiya,

So I'm rereading the entire manga (and having lots of fun :D) and a couple of things have come up here and there. For example the fact that Neuhaus's left eye was possed and Satan used him to kill his entire family. Which makes me think Neuhauss is an Assylum kid (how else would he be able to hoste Satan in his body long enough)

Today I came across this: http://mangalife.us/read-online/Ao-No-Exorcist-chapter-41.5-page-39.html
These are little extra trivia facts Kato puts in the manga's (she also showed Kuro's human form there)
So Amaimon says he has been using his body for anout 1000 years. Is this a mistake by the author? Assylum has not been making enhanced clones for 1000 years. The technology was just not on point for 1000 years.
In the chapter where Mephisto takes Rin to Gehenna, he states he's been using the name Mephisto Pheles for 200 years. Something is up with this timeline.
Also fun fact. Angel is 30 in the manga right now (according to his profile in the manga) which means he was 14 when the blue night happened and he lost his memory.

I think Amaimon's body was destroyed when he fought Rin in the forest. Then Rin fought Amaimon in Gehenna, and he was shown that his success wasn't really a success. Amaimon is limited until he brings his heart out. When Amaimon came to class, he was in the new body. It took him time to get situated as well as "cooled down" from his last meet with Rin. At least this is an assumption since it wasn't clarified or wasn't important enough to be answered.

Offline facets-and-rainbows

« Reply #622 on: August 14, 2017, 05:10:30 AM »
Hiya,

I think Amaimon's body was destroyed when he fought Rin in the forest. Then Rin fought Amaimon in Gehenna, and he was shown that his success wasn't really a success. Amaimon is limited until he brings his heart out. When Amaimon came to class, he was in the new body. It took him time to get situated as well as "cooled down" from his last meet with Rin. At least this is an assumption since it wasn't clarified or wasn't important enough to be answered.

His body looked really damaged in Mephisto's flashback, and the way Mephisto told the story it sounded like Amaimon got the new body before the Blue Night. I'm guessing Amaimon just, like, doesn't realize that clones are different people or something.

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #623 on: August 23, 2017, 09:02:05 PM »
Filing this under crack theories because it could all be disproven within the next five chapters.

My current working explanation for the blue eyes is that Satan has always observed Assiah through Yukio's eyes, explaining Yukio's ability to see demons from day 1.

I have no idea the mechanism, but could this be more common than we know? What if the spy in the Order who took the Section 13 information has something similar? I'm suspicious of Arthur because he conveniently had no memories of the Blue Night or before. I'm almost certain he is a Lucifer clone, given Lightning's shocked reaction when he flipped through the Lucifer clone index. And if it's like what I think is happening with Yukio, then Angel would be just as unaware as Yukio has been.

Theory: Either Lucifer or one of his faction was able to learn and take the information via one of the Order higher-ups (Drac, Angel, or one of the Grigori or Arc Knights) via the same mechanism that allows Satan to partially manifest and shield Yukio.

Satan only has shown up to prevent Yukio from dying. Either he doesn't mind his tool getting mangled and broken, or it's difficult for Satan to do this. Or maybe both. Maybe the less powerful demons can show up at any time and knock out / partially control the human, effectively bypass the Morinas? Satan's caused blackouts before, like ch. 73.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Kittykat

• Junior First Class
« Reply #624 on: August 23, 2017, 10:48:35 PM »
Filing this under crack theories because it could all be disproven within the next five chapters.

My current working explanation for the blue eyes is that Satan has always observed Assiah through Yukio's eyes, explaining Yukio's ability to see demons from day 1.

I have no idea the mechanism, but could this be more common than we know? What if the spy in the Order who took the Section 13 information has something similar? I'm suspicious of Arthur because he conveniently had no memories of the Blue Night or before. I'm almost certain he is a Lucifer clone, given Lightning's shocked reaction when he flipped through the Lucifer clone index. And if it's like what I think is happening with Yukio, then Angel would be just as unaware as Yukio has been.

Theory: Either Lucifer or one of his faction was able to learn and take the information via one of the Order higher-ups (Drac, Angel, or one of the Grigori or Arc Knights) via the same mechanism that allows Satan to partially manifest and shield Yukio.

Satan only has shown up to prevent Yukio from dying. Either he doesn't mind his tool getting mangled and broken, or it's difficult for Satan to do this. Or maybe both. Maybe the less powerful demons can show up at any time and knock out / partially control the human, effectively bypass the Morinas? Satan's caused blackouts before, like ch. 73.

I actually think that Yukio's blackouts are the same as Rin's blackouts that he experienced at a younger age. I think he's equally ignorant of what Rin went through when he was younger as Rin is ignorant now. Yukio is essentially catching up.

I don't think that Satan was in Yukio this whole time. Probably as soon as Toudou began twisting his thoughts a small crack in his heart formed, and Yukio began to dwell and obsess. The weakness in his heart has been fully realized, and so that allowed Satan to come all the way through in the same way Fujimoto was possessed. But what will be the point that Satan fully possesses Yukio? Probably after Rin has been "sacrificed."

I do think it's weird that Arthur forgot everything, and I wonder what's going to be the impetus for him to remember. Why is he so black and white towards everything if the Order is chock full of demonic influences?

Lucifer knows something of the power. He said as much to Yukio, but what and what's his motive if he was already going to provide a vessel for Satan through the use of the Immortal type demons? Also, which demon kings had successful clones? All of them or only the ones we've seen? Is the body Lucifer is in a clone or a normal human that they are trying to supplement with elixir?

Gah, so many questions.

Offline SimpleBliss

• Junior First Class
  • When in doubt, talk it out
« Reply #625 on: August 24, 2017, 02:52:33 AM »

I don't think that Satan was in Yukio this whole time. Probably as soon as Toudou began twisting his thoughts a small crack in his heart formed, and Yukio began to dwell and obsess. The weakness in his heart has been fully realized, and so that allowed Satan to come all the way through in the same way Fujimoto was possessed. But what will be the point that Satan fully possesses Yukio? Probably after Rin has been "sacrificed."

Were you referring to the anime sacrifice? Because that's a scarily good indicator. Meaning, we can probably say with confidence that Satan will "fully possess Yukio when Rin is sacrificed." Right now, we just don't know what sacrifice could mean or in what context, but it's extremely likely.

Since I'm here, I might as well say this too: What if Lucifer is lying to Yukio? We already know that Grandpa Egin said a lot of things to Yukio in the anime that sounded legitimate, but half of it turned out to be pure shit anyways. Why didn't Lucifer know anything about Yukio before Toudou noticed something? If Lucifer supposedly knew some "secret" about Yukio all along, why did he seem surprised? Why is he in no hurry to recruit Yukio, or is proceeding with his plans as if Yukio wasn't a factor all along? Maybe it's because Lucifer knows jack shit. Either that, or he doesn't know enough to make anything of it. All he knows is that there's -some- strange power behind his eyes, since Toudou noticed it and he saw some of it himself. We can even call shit on the whole "secret behind his birth" because as far as we know, the entire thing was kept a secret, even from the Order. Sure, Satan incarnated and everyone knew about that. But the birth? That would have happened 9 months later. It's very likely that neither the Illuminati nor the Order knew about it. Really, the only person who knows is Satan, but he's clearly working alone. He's the true master of this game.

Anyways, all I'm saying is that we can't actually trust that Lucifer has anything to tell Yukio. Ironically, the only person Yukio can trust is Satan; the only side he can join is Satan's; the only thing he can live for is Satan. Maybe Yukio will defect not to the Order, not to the Illuminati, but to Satan. After all, it's go big or go home, right?

Offline Kittykat

• Junior First Class
« Reply #626 on: August 24, 2017, 04:49:41 AM »

Were you referring to the anime sacrifice? Because that's a scarily good indicator. Meaning, we can probably say with confidence that Satan will "fully possess Yukio when Rin is sacrificed." Right now, we just don't know what sacrifice could mean or in what context, but it's extremely likely.

That is what I think. I want to say that it'll have something to do with Kurikara cracking or breaking. It has been mentioned in the manga, and it was a plot point in the anime. Mephisto said it would kill him, but Satan wanted to break it to "free" him. If not, then Yukio shoots him like in the anime.

Offline Cloelia

« Reply #627 on: August 24, 2017, 01:40:17 PM »

I do think something else. I think that if there was a "crack" moment in Yukio it started from around here. Notice how this is connected to Yukio remembering about Shura's words. Let's take into consideration Todo's statement. "Hating yourself is the first step to becoming a demon". Yukio verbally admitted he hates himself later, during his fight with Todo, but I'm sure it was already thinking it back when he was remembering Shura's words.

Someone labeled Yukio's hearing noises like they were coming from very far as PTSD. But I think after chapter 93 happenings it's safe to assume that was not -completely- the case. Oc, I do think Yukio was experiencing a PTSD symptom TOO. However, we now have proof that Satan (?)'s -possession- is not only about his eyes, but even his own mind (his memories, prolly his senses, and so on). So, like, mind CAN -control- senses. And I think the moment Yukio started hearing those noises as they were coming from very far may be considered a first sign of Satan (?) trying for the first time to "establish" that connection with Yukio, taking advantage of the very first moment he started to run an in-deep analysis of himself resulting in his realization about his hate toward himself. And the moment Yukio realized that, as Todo said, the first step was taken.

Either this or is this: "The most important thing is to not suppress one's true feelings." and "Cause demons will take advantage of that pent-up anger and stress". In this case, Yukio's hearing noises as they were coming from far away was INDEED the first symptom of a "blooming" PTSD and, as a result, Satan (?) took advantage of this to try to establish for the first time a connection with him.

Huh, I don't like how I explained this but if someone got what I mean, pls, back me up. And if I messed, pls correct me.

Lucifer knows something of the power. He said as much to Yukio, but what and what's his motive if he was already going to provide a vessel for Satan through the use of the Immortal type demons?

This is why it bothers me to read people stating "Lucifer is gonna use Yukio to make it a Satan's vessel", "Yukio will be Satan's vessel", etc., I think people are so stuck in the anime they only consider that and forget about the manga.

I hardly see people bringing this up, so I'm gonna put all the points together here. What the manga suggested so far, is that Lucifer is trying to revive Satan by creating a body using the Immortal type demons as materials. A body capable to be possessed by the strongest of the demons, so indeed it needs to be a strong one and with a high regenerative factor so to not decay and last.

What I think Lucifer's plan consists of are these two steps:

- gather Immortal type demons to have his scientists create a body;
- use the "chosen ones"'s DNA to make it capable to sustain Satan's possession.

Why? It's simple. The "chosen ones" (like Todo) are humans who have shown good capability to force demons to possess them, sustain them and eventually control them to the point they literally become one with them. "Chosen ones" is quite a good way to define them, imo. We know that some humans tried to force demons to possess them but failed (unknown woman/Impure Princess. Also, notice that when Angel asked her why she did revive the Impure Princess, she literally said "I became one with the Impure Princess"). Others, like Todo, succeed. So these humans are the "chosen ones".

All we know is that the "chosen ones" are somehow "needed" -during the process- to prepare Satan's body. But not TO PREPARE the body itself. Lucifer said: "It may become necessary to prepare Father's body with the materials we already have (and I'm quite positive he's referring to the large amount of Immortal type demons in front of him)... That is WHEN I need you chosen ones." So the "chosen ones" serve another purpose but we still don't know which. So my guess is that since their DNA proved to be capable to force a demon to possess their body, sustain it and eventually control it, Lucifer plans to use their DNA or something like that to "implant" it in the body and make it capable to sustain Satan's possession.

Now, considering all this, what I think it's pretty clear is that Lucifer is absolutely NOT after Yukio BECAUSE he wants to use him as VESSEL material. He's after the Immortal type demons for that.

But I'm guessing Lucifer considers Yukio nothing different than another "chosen one" and that he wants to "save him" for that purpose, the same as the chosen ones'. That's why he has no rush over getting Yukio by the Illuminati side and none of his men try to put any pressure on him. After all, Satan's not gonna be revived till around October, and we're in January. Oc, I think this is ONE reason but there may be more.

There's also simply no rush because Yukio is NOT essential to PREPARE Satan's vessel at all. He's not NEEDED at all for THAT purpose. He MAY be needed as a "chosen one" though, so he's gonna be needed later, since the body itself is still not ready (for all we know, they may still be looking for other Immortals type demons behind the scenes, so, if that's the case, then they're still at the "gathering ingredients" stage).

The reason I think Yukio is another "chosen one". Well, simple. He's a human whose "body" (or precisely, his eyes) -seems- to be capable to sustain "possession" from a demon (Satan (?)). If he's capable to sustain possession, it prolly means that he was -forced- in the past to be possessed by that demon (that's why I think his eyes/his eye were/was "transplanted" into him somehow). Demon eaters ate demons. Yukio most likely didn't "eat" a demon, so it's possible someone "forced" it into him some other way.

What I think Yukio's lacking is the last step: to "control" the demon. Yeah, he can get it to manifest while putting his life in danger. What if the reason the demon shows up only this way is because it CAN'T manifest "freely" at any time? My idea, unless there's another reason behind the demon showing itself ONLY to protect Yukio from death, is that Yukio lacks something like a "training". I also think this because I find it weird that the demon tried to speak to Yukio ONLY now. The way it started too. That first small speech bubble with an unreadable font. The first impression I got is that the demon was "testing" for the first time its ability to communicate with Yukio, and it became clearer and clearer as Yukio slowly fell into despair.

Now, this is totally crack theory, but I think what Lucifer is offering Yukio, that "potential", could be something related to Yukio's capability to "control" the demon. Maybe if Yukio knew about HOW he got his eyes/eye when he was a newborn and WHOSE eyes/eye are those/that ("the secret behind your birth") that could help him "control" them and the demon "inside" them. Don't know how, but I think there's a connection.

Why didn't Lucifer know anything about Yukio before Toudou noticed something? If Lucifer supposedly knew some "secret" about Yukio all along, why did he seem surprised? Why is he in no hurry to recruit Yukio, or is proceeding with his plans as if Yukio wasn't a factor all along? Maybe it's because Lucifer knows jack shit. Either that, or he doesn't know enough to make anything of it. All he knows is that there's -some- strange power behind his eyes, since Toudou noticed it and he saw some of it himself. We can even call shit on the whole "secret behind his birth" because as far as we know, the entire thing was kept a secret, even from the Order.

I have this theory that I mentioned somewhere else too that Yukio was experimented on when he was a newborn. Either to be transplanted someone else's eyes or for some other reason. The moment the twins were born, Rin was half-demon. Ok, but Yukio was the son of a demon who didn't inherit the power. He may somehow have inherited the recessive gene of that power. In any case, I can see the S13 scientists considering him good experimental material. If that's the case, I have the feeling they tried to do something to Yukio but, at first, they didn't get any result. So they thought the experiment was a failure and the question ended there. 15 years later, the results are starting to manifest. Todo clearly knows something about it and prolly he knew that the experiment was a failure too. But, surprisingly, Yukio's eyes/eye awoke and he recognized them/it.

Lucifer prolly knew something about an experiment on Yukio but not the details. So he had to see Yukio in person to verify what kinda experiment could be. And from here on I'm lost... So, hehe. Before I venture any further I stop here! I have too many ideas but can't find a way to express them properly/connect them. *sigh* We need more infos!

Offline Kittykat

• Junior First Class
« Reply #628 on: August 24, 2017, 06:13:28 PM »
I think the chosen ones are just the enhanced humans or clone/clone descendants. Eugenics sort of thing. Mephisto mentioned the clones, and then enhanced humans. Said most people involved died that day(the Blue Night), but we don't know who that it includes. S13 people or the experiments? Shiro is like fifty years old when he dies. Two generations worth there. We don't know how much more were created and for how long before Shiro did they start.

Edit: If we propose Shiemi's family as a clone family, that's three generations.

What if the "chosen ones" can successfully eat their King type kin? Is that why Toudou specifically went for Karura? He said, "I caused all this for one purpose, and that's to get you[Karura]."

As for Yukio's eyes, I don't think he was experimented on. S13 was shut down after the Blue Night, and everyone was contracted to not speak about it. That would probably include doing the experiments over again. I think Shiro chose some of them to help raise the kids because chances are he knew the kinder doctors from S13 that know how to raise kids or something along those lines.

I think his eyes are an outlet of his power. Just how it manifests. [Think like cyclops in XMen. Pew. Laser beams]. Maybe he'll have somehing cool with it like other anime characters with eye powers. If you want to use the anime, Satan-Yukio attacks with his eyes. Pew. Blue fireballs wherever he looks. Pew.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 06:15:32 PM by Kittykat »

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #629 on: August 25, 2017, 05:15:14 AM »
I'm pretty sure "the chosen ones" are just demon eaters. Lucifer explained that they were strengthened by the elixir experiments.

Lucifer said that they will have to use the "chosen ones" if they have to prepare Satan's body using only the demons they have, because the Order was keeping them from getting more. Given Toudou's haunted expression and his statement "that's why you keep us alive", I'm pretty sure that means that the demon eaters will get used as backup raw materials.

I agree that Lucifer's interest in Yukio has nothing to do with using him to prepare Satan's vessel. If it was, they would've stuffed him in a potato sack and carried him over by now.

Bliss is right, Lucifer had to be notified that Yukio wasn't 100% human, and only after the blue eye incident did Lucifer say he could explain the story of the hidden birth. Tells me that Lucifer didn't observe the hidden birth but could figure out what happened solely based on the blue eye incident. That'd only be the case if Yukio is not unique and that there are other cases of partial incarnations that Lucifer knew about, allowing him to get a pretty good idea of Yukio's origin and abilities without seeing them.

Lucifer offered Yukio the truth because he wanted to "save" him. I assumed "saved" from the Order, because Lucifer believed that the moment Yukio's secret got out, he wasn't protected and would be imprisoned or killed.

If the voice really is Satan's, than I actually believe Lucifer's concern because the Order does not fuck around when Satan is involved. Rin only has the flames of Satan and otherwise has control of his own mind. Yukio's case is much more ambiguous.

S13 was shut down after the Blue Night, and everyone was contracted to not speak about it.

Don't forget Samael is the King of Time. Mephisto could've done all kinds of timeline shenanigans when Satan incarnated and the Okumura twins were born.

If you want to use the anime, Satan-Yukio attacks with his eyes. Pew. Blue fireballs wherever he looks. Pew.

What. Really? You're kidding, right? I would check on my own, but I'd sooner eat a can of cat food than rewatch the anime-original ending again.
"There are no answers. Only choices."