Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 145088 times)

Offline timebunny526

• Page
Re: Crack theories
« Reply #555 on: December 10, 2016, 10:03:17 PM »
This has to do with chapter 85.
Silly but what if Shiemi's grandmother worked at the Asylum and both Shiemi and her mom are both from the experiments. Maybe before or during the the Blue Night they escaped. Probably has DNA from Amaimon thus the garden demons easy going nature with Shiemi's grandmother.   

Offline kirarin

• Junior First Class
« Reply #556 on: December 11, 2016, 05:46:17 AM »
when lightning said they were making clones of demon kings 1 thing got in my mind and that was an in troduction of a new demon king. it sounds too sudden and the plot right now would get too crowded if a demon king was to be introduced right now. but! what if they scan the site further and have more clues to the other demon kings ?

Offline just-a-random-exorcist

• Page
« Reply #557 on: December 11, 2016, 12:43:37 PM »
when lightning said they were making clones of demon kings 1 thing got in my mind and that was an in troduction of a new demon king. it sounds too sudden and the plot right now would get too crowded if a demon king was to be introduced right now. but! what if they scan the site further and have more clues to the other demon kings ?

I think Mephisto is planning to create a bunch of hosts with high regenerative ability for other demon kings. I kinda think that he is trying to get other demon kings on his side so that he can defeat Lucifer and Satan. Once that two are defeated, Mephisto will be the most powerful demon in Gehenna. That is my cracked theory.

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #558 on: December 11, 2016, 04:28:51 PM »
I think Mephisto is planning to create a bunch of hosts with high regenerative ability for other demon kings. I kinda think that he is trying to get other demon kings on his side so that he can defeat Lucifer and Satan. Once that two are defeated, Mephisto will be the most powerful demon in Gehenna. That is my cracked theory.
That... that doesn't sound that far-fetched actually.

Offline Taytronics7

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #559 on: February 01, 2017, 04:50:26 PM »
My crack theory is that Shiemi's mother isn't her real mother, Maria Yoshida is. That would explain why they look and act in a similar way. I also like to think that Maria and Shiemi's mother are sisters. Maria probably couldn't take care of Shiemi due to being in the Illuminati, so she gave her to be raised by her sister. It would explain why Shiemi's mother let the grandmother raise Shiemi. She wasn't expecting to raise any children and already had to manage the shop.

Offline Luzmela

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #560 on: February 22, 2017, 09:38:50 PM »
I think also that we can consider Shiemi's grandmother a clone. Perhaps in her young years she has blond hair and green big eyes. Maybe the accidend in which she lost her life was not an accident.

About the traitor... one creepy part of me tells me that it could be the mother of Shiemi. That would be shocking but my husband pointed me another character out: Koneko. He has told nobody could suspect of Konekomaru and that would be a great surprise. I don't know. Perhaps that plot of the traitor is only a Cluedo game that Kato through her alter ego Mephisto enjoys to play with us. ❤ Everyone can be the traitor.

Offline tandem

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #561 on: February 23, 2017, 10:49:56 AM »
He has told nobody could suspect of Konekomaru and that would be a great surprise. I don't know. Perhaps that plot of the traitor is only a Cluedo game that Kato through her alter ego Mephisto enjoys to play with us. ❤ Everyone can be the traitor.

For the traitor, if it is the one Mephisto talked about in Chapter 87, it almost can't be Koneko. Mephisto said the traitor stole experiment results in Section 13 to Lucifer, so even if it was not before the blue night I don't think it would be too long after that, while Koneko was only a little child. Moreover, Koneko only came to Tokyo several months ago.

However, it will be really interesting if the traitor was Koneko's father ...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 10:52:01 AM by tandem »

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #562 on: March 26, 2017, 08:37:41 PM »
Totally random but, what if Arthur is the one who leaked the intel of Section13 to the Illuminati and his amnesia somehow allows him to bypass the Morinas contract?

Offline NoireShot

• Page
« Reply #563 on: April 14, 2017, 07:58:47 PM »
I don't know if this really belongs here or someone already mentioned this..but Mephisto's Name-choice just bugs me. I mean, as Samael. He chose the name Mephisto Pheles around...some people and "Johann Faust" around...regular humans? (He used that name like once in front of Rin and in the beginning so~?)

If the name holds any regard to the myth/tragedy written by Goethe, then what does it imply? In the anime I think there was a nudge to the myth where Mephisto implied he was that demon back then or sth. Because if Kazue didn't just name him that way for the sake of having a cool-sounding name with a bit of demon history, then maybe there is more to it. See in the myth it seemed the devil snatched Faust's soul and thus won the bet/pact. In the tragedy (by Goethe, bc I think his take on it is a bit more popluar) the demon named Mephisto actually lost. He lost because he underestimated humanity (and Faust). Faust was the one that won the bet/pact. So in regard to ANE it just bugs me that the name our mastermind Samael goes by the name Mephisto. By the name of the demon that lost his bet. So basically what I'm playing at is what if further down the road in the story one of Mephisto's plans just plain out fails. No bigger mastermind-plan behind it. Just showing the characters (and the fans) that no one is really safe from misjudging situations. I mean what kind of blog-twist would that be if the one character that seems like he's playing everything on a play-safe ground was to fail and loose his bets.

(I'm propably reading to much into something that maybe only bothers me. Maybe Kazue was playing at the myth or just gave him that name for phonetic reasons or bc it rings a bell for many)

Offline tandem

« Reply #564 on: April 15, 2017, 08:14:11 AM »
it just bugs me that the name our mastermind Samael goes by the name Mephisto. By the name of the demon that lost his bet. So basically what I'm playing at is what if further down the road in the story one of Mephisto's plans just plain out fails. No bigger mastermind-plan behind it. Just showing the characters (and the fans) that no one is really safe from misjudging situations. I mean what kind of blog-twist would that be if the one character that seems like he's playing everything on a play-safe ground was to fail and loose his bets.
In my opinion, since we don't know the detail of his plans, we are not sure if his plans are all that smoothly successful in the story yet. Just as Shura once asked him

I think the major direction is OK. But probably Rin's growth is slower than he expected because it is also slower than we expected. Although Mephisto has Shima as his spy, maybe most actions of Illuminati are still not under his control. For example maybe he really has no idea how to deal with the artificial Gehenna gate. And the power in Yukio's eyes, we don't know why Mephisto doesn't take action, but we can not rule out the possibility the reason it simply because the power is something Mephisto can not handle.

Offline Cloelia

« Reply #565 on: April 16, 2017, 04:31:45 PM »
Very-very-very crack theory.

1) Satan's real eyes are yellow -> Yukio's current eyes are teal -> (Blue+Yellow=Green (teal is a shade of green)) -> Satan's eyes are overlapping Yukio's = Yukio's real eyes are blue like Rin's.

2) Yukio has poor eyesight -> Yukio's eyes are not his real eyes -> Satan's eyes are overlapping Yukio's = possible explanation of Yukio's poor eyesight.

Real Yukio:

*drops panties*
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 04:39:40 PM by Cloelia »

Offline Madow

• Nephilim
  • Junior Second Class
« Reply #566 on: April 16, 2017, 08:40:02 PM »
I have a small crack theory on why Rin is so "weak" (Still beats the shit out of most demons) despite being the direct child of Satan and that's because there's still another seal on the sword. Firstly, Rin's demon form isn't like others, his demon trait stay relatively the same where as someone like Amaimon grows horns, has massive growth to his arms and gains a lizard tail. I think the flames fill in as where things should be, like his horns or tail. Secondly, Satan stated that he was going to break the sword to free his true power, of course this could be different now, most small details change like that. Now thirdly, Lightning's taken a real good interest into his sword, wanting to "tamper" with it, I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to mess with the way his Heart was sealed and linking to this, Bon's father said if he had any problems with the sword to bring it to him, which could maybe be leading up to a future event where his Heart is unleashed fully.
As for why Mephisto put a secondary seal, I think he was scared of Rin getting too strong too quickly, he might've been a loose cannon and he needed to show the order he could be controlled to let him live. After all, you can't have a pawn that's stronger than you

Offline Cloelia

« Reply #567 on: April 19, 2017, 08:34:45 PM »
Very-very-very crack theory.

1) Satan's real eyes are yellow -> Yukio's current eyes are teal -> (Blue+Yellow=Green (teal is a shade of green)) -> Satan's eyes are overlapping Yukio's = Yukio's real eyes are blue like Rin's.

2) Yukio has poor eyesight -> Yukio's eyes are not his real eyes -> Satan's eyes are overlapping Yukio's = possible explanation of Yukio's poor eyesight.

Real Yukio:

*drops panties*

Ok, don't mind me. I know that the anime's fillers are absolutely not canon and stuff, but we all do know that what happens in there it's not 100% bullshet. So... hehe, while re-watching em for a list I'm putting up for a new topic, I couldn't avoid to notice this screen:

Yes, it's supposed to be Satan's eye. And it's... yellow!

Offline Madow

• Nephilim
  • Junior Second Class
« Reply #568 on: April 19, 2017, 08:45:24 PM »
But weren't Satans eyes a more muddy red? Possessed Shirous were at least, maybe it's different for each person he possess but I doubt that

Offline Kittykat

• Junior First Class
« Reply #569 on: April 19, 2017, 09:57:48 PM »
If you noticed, possessed Yukio mostly used his eyes to attack. I thought it referenced the change in Yukio's eyes in the manga, or another parallel.