Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 145107 times)

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Intermediate First Class
  • Beware the...thingie.
Re: Crack theories
« Reply #540 on: July 27, 2015, 10:21:21 PM »
First chapter. They couldn't do the blood/fire kanji furigana thing.

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #541 on: July 27, 2015, 11:45:00 PM »
^Ah, so it really is that line.

And I guess, like when Lucifer said it, they also didn't translate correctly the part where Satan says Rin is a "god of Gehenna".

Offline SimpleBliss

• Junior First Class
  • When in doubt, talk it out
« Reply #542 on: March 19, 2016, 02:55:53 PM »
A crack headcanon that I half dreamed/half thought of, where after Shura, Yukio and Rin come back from this crazy endeavour, Shura celebrates her extended life with lots and lots of alcohol. She also thinks it's a good idea to get Yukio very drunk, and teases him endlessly until he caves and, not wanting to "lose," starts drinking. You know what they say about alcohol: it's like a truth serum. He gets drunk enough that he accidentally starts spilling some of the secrets he's been keeping to Shura, who realizes and starts strategically questioning him to get more info.

One reason this might not actually work in canon: Yukio's probably hid his secrets so deep down that even drunk Yukio won't spill anything.

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
« Reply #543 on: May 04, 2016, 03:12:27 AM »
I've been thinking about what Shura said about Shiro changing after he started taking care of the Okumura twins. We saw that when Shiro was forced into taking care of a kid previously, he tolerated her until he could dump her in an orphanage. He was a cold guy. Later on he took in the Okumura twins, who are pretty clearly adopted.

I wonder if the only reason Shiro took in the twins is because they were Yuri's children.

*All on-board the crack theory train!

What if Shiro loved Yuri, but that love wasn't reciprocated? To her, he was only a friend. She made it clear she didn't love him and was mad that he persisted in having romantic interest on her. Maybe, she went on a ill-fated mission one day. There were signs it wouldn't go well, but she was stubborn about gong. When he tried to stop her, she yelled at him "don't ever call yourself my friend again!" That was the mission where Satan raped her.

Then, years later, Shiro gets into an argument with Yuri's son who finally yells "don't ever call yourself my father again". In that moment it all comes right back to him, and he snapped.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Karen

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #544 on: May 04, 2016, 04:55:14 AM »

What if Shiro loved Yuri, but that love wasn't reciprocated? To her, he was only a friend. She made it clear she didn't love him and was mad that he persisted in having romantic interest on her. Maybe, she went on a ill-fated mission one day. There were signs it wouldn't go well, but she was stubborn about gong. When he tried to stop her, she yelled at him "don't ever call yourself my friend again!" That was the mission where Satan raped her.

Then, years later, Shiro gets into an argument with Yuri's son who finally yells "don't ever call yourself my father again". In that moment it all comes right back to him, and he snapped.

You know, that doesn't even sound like crack! Actually fits and makes allot of sense! 🙂

Anyone ever seen Tokyo Ghoul? I have a crack crossover theory that the CCG called in the True Cross for help in dealing with the ghoul problem. Rin and Yukio were sent to investigate in Tokyo, stopped for a little coffie and a nice place called Anteiku and... Well... Get's pretty interesting and complicated from there... 😅

Offline kirarin

• Junior First Class
« Reply #545 on: May 04, 2016, 06:02:32 AM »

You know, that doesn't even sound like crack! Actually fits and makes allot of sense! 🙂

Anyone ever seen Tokyo Ghoul? I have a crack crossover theory that the CCG called in the True Cross for help in dealing with the ghoul problem. Rin and Yukio were sent to investigate in Tokyo, stopped for a little coffie and a nice place called Anteiku and... Well... Get's pretty interesting and complicated from there... 😅
this is even better than canon! this could be another manga with ccg and exorcists.  im mindblown. this is wishing kato sensei and ishida sensei collaborate on something. aoex would be more fun to read if another demon/ghoul organization would enter the scene.

Offline Madow

• Nephilim
  • Junior Second Class
« Reply #546 on: May 04, 2016, 04:16:45 PM »
Tokyo ghoul would be interesting but wouldn't D.Gray Man fit it better over all as they both share exorcists etc and isn't it getting a new manga or something like that?

Offline Karen

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #547 on: May 04, 2016, 05:04:47 PM »
Well, DGray Man is set in a fictional universe while Blue Exorcist and Tokyo Ghoul are both set in modern day Japan, so I think they'd fit better. Maybe Rin and Hide would get along and talk about how they wish Yukio and Kaneki would open up to them more. Of course Yukio and Kaneki would be a major angst fest! Heh! 😅

Offline ToonamiRaid

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #548 on: May 10, 2016, 12:37:13 AM »
Post them up it feels like I haven't been to this site in two months lol. It is great to see blue exorcist back :)

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #549 on: November 07, 2016, 02:49:12 AM »
So, I might as well put this one out there:

Since the Illuminati stuff started in the manga, some of the weird original stuff from the anime has started to look like actual canon plot points that were just unfinished at the time and so the anime team made up stuff to fill the holes and it was awful.

One of the weird anime original things was Neuhaus having his dead wife's corpse preserved to try and resurrect her.

What if Nauhaus wife is in this pocket dimension created to preserve The Asylum. And Neuhaus is working on the elixir, under the promise he might be able to resurrect her with it?

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #550 on: November 07, 2016, 02:51:43 AM »
As long as they don't wrap her in greenman stuff and leave them on Shiemi's porch, I guess I'd be find with something like that happening.

Offline Wikkelsoee

« Reply #551 on: November 07, 2016, 08:33:25 AM »
And as long as she doesn't look like she's a teenager like she did in the anime, I'm fine with it.

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
« Reply #552 on: November 28, 2016, 10:58:45 PM »
So here's a silly theory that'll almost certainly be proved wrong in the next two chapters: What if Maria Yoshida actually was a relative of Shiemi's, and that's why they look so similar? What if the Moriyamas are part of a bigger family that split over which side to choose in the war, Illuminati or True Cross Order?
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Dewchorom

• Exwire
  • An asian and latin american knight
« Reply #553 on: November 30, 2016, 09:22:12 AM »
What if Maria is Shiemi's sister and the "Yoshida" is because of Shiemi's father? >w<

Offline kirarin

• Junior First Class
« Reply #554 on: November 30, 2016, 09:34:23 AM »
what if maria and shiemi's mum were sisters working both for the illuminati?