Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 145124 times)

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
Re: Crack theories
« Reply #510 on: October 31, 2014, 04:40:15 AM »
I assume it's not that hard for him to possess something. The only exception is if Rin's half-demon status makes it hard somehow.
Izumo is a ?% demon and it made possession easier.

It made possession "easier" for the kyubi and through an specific ritual to get it in her body.

And it seamed that more than "easier" it was meant for her body should have been able to withstand the power without rotting.

Offline sand dragon

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #511 on: November 15, 2014, 11:34:57 PM »
CAUTION: CRACK!!!!

Shiro is the twin's father. and I mean their real, biological father.
Satan possesed Shiro while he and Yuri were doing it. It was in the blue night, and Satan were tring to do it with lots of people, and succeeded with Shiro and Yuri. Shiro managed to drive him away, but he didn't remembered being possesed and all.
Araond that time he got a mission to kill Satan's kids, and that is when he meets with Bon's father and all. When Shiro finds out that the kids he have to kill are actually his kids he refuses to kill them and than Mephisto showes up and offer to help him hide them. Yuri dies at childbirth and Shiro accepts Mepphy's offer. That is also when he learns that Satan is capeable of possesing him and is actually after his body so he tough his defences.
And then Rin yells at him not to act like his dad and he can't hold Satan anymore.

It sounds more like a fanfic than a crack theory... Well, watever (O_o)

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #512 on: November 16, 2014, 08:29:55 PM »
^ I hope that's not true. I like the idea that Shiro is the kind of guy who would save the kids because he sees it as the right thing to do, and not just because they're his.

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Intermediate First Class
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #513 on: November 16, 2014, 08:36:20 PM »
I thought he had an incompatible blood type anyway?

Offline DemonGirl-Setsuna

• Exwire
« Reply #514 on: November 16, 2014, 09:08:44 PM »
I thought he had an incompatible blood type anyway?
Um, I don't know how the blood-type possibility between parents works...

But just for reference, here's their blood-types:
Rin: A
Yukio: O
Shiro: AB

Offline Wikkelsoee

« Reply #515 on: November 16, 2014, 09:12:42 PM »
Shirou can't be the biological father if Yukio's blood type is O. A and B are dominant while O is recessive. If Shirou had children, they would either be A, B or AB (depending on the woman's blood type) because he isn't a carrier of the O allele (which both the mother and the father have to be carriers of if the child has the blood type O)).

This means it's impossible for Lightning to be the father too. Not that it matters, but I think someone made a crack about that a while back
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 09:18:05 PM by Wikkelsoee »

• Exwire
« Reply #516 on: November 16, 2014, 09:45:20 PM »
Well, there is the incalculable factor of demon-possession...

I mean, we don't fully-know what happens to the body during possession.
The blood-type could possibly change during that time, because of the demon. Yep, I'm adding to the crackiness...!

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #517 on: November 17, 2014, 03:58:25 AM »
CAUTION: CRACK!!!!

Shiro is the twin's father. and I mean their real, biological father.
Satan possesed Shiro while he and Yuri were doing it. It was in the blue night, and Satan were tring to do it with lots of people, and succeeded with Shiro and Yuri. Shiro managed to drive him away, but he didn't remembered being possesed and all.
Araond that time he got a mission to kill Satan's kids, and that is when he meets with Bon's father and all. When Shiro finds out that the kids he have to kill are actually his kids he refuses to kill them and than Mephisto showes up and offer to help him hide them. Yuri dies at childbirth and Shiro accepts Mepphy's offer. That is also when he learns that Satan is capeable of possesing him and is actually after his body so he tough his defences.
And then Rin yells at him not to act like his dad and he can't hold Satan anymore.

It sounds more like a fanfic than a crack theory... Well, watever (O_o)
The blue night comes after Shiro met Tatsuma though.

• Exwire
« Reply #518 on: November 17, 2014, 05:17:58 AM »
I have my own theory concerning Blue Night...

What if the Blue Night happened because Satan realized that he had conceived a child/children after his "frisky fun-time" with Yuri; whether it was consensual or not, and he begun possessing anyone/everyone in an attempt to locate the child(ren). (With the Blue Night happening after Rin & Yukio were born...)

And Yuri was one of the ones possessed; hence why Satan knows about Rin, but Shiro happened to be there to prevent the kidnapping. (And Yukio possibly still being in the womb during the possession...)

Which kind of explains why Yukio couldn't find any information on his & Rin's birth,
1. The Vatican wouldn't put it on official-report that one of their exorcists' had a child with Satan. Keeping it hush-hush.
2. Yuri could be listed on the list of casualties from Blue Night. If she's dead that is...

As for a reason why Shiro spared Rin; and possibly Yukio too, is simply because the twins were innocent-babies who happen to have been born victims of Satan. (I mean they didn't ask to be born and you can't chose who your birth-parents are...)

Edit:
X-Posted in Birth of the twins (and maybe Blue Night incident).
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:22:00 AM by DemonGirl-Setsuna »

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #519 on: November 17, 2014, 05:27:50 AM »
^This is not a crack theory. This is more or less the leading theory. X)

• Exwire
« Reply #520 on: November 17, 2014, 05:31:17 AM »
^This is not a crack theory. This is more or less the leading theory. X)
Where should it be posted then?

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #521 on: November 17, 2014, 05:44:04 AM »
Where should it be posted then?
No No, that's Ok. It's just funny.

It doesn't matter if a post is not 100% on topic. Don't sweat it.

Offline Elaedan

• Oni-san, kochira, te no naru hou e
« Reply #522 on: November 17, 2014, 09:44:50 AM »
Late for the party but I finally read what you had discussed while I was absent. I'll try to comment something, hopefully nothing stupid... Plus this is going to look stupid because I am on my phone and can't edit posts properly -.-  It is long so I'll put it under spoiler:

(click to show/hide)
~魔神の落胤~

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #523 on: December 23, 2014, 08:19:15 AM »
Back in the day, long before Fukaku slayed the Impure King, in the olden days when the deity Fudo still used the Kurikara....

It originally hosted Yamantaka.

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #524 on: July 24, 2015, 05:44:20 PM »
Ok, the forum has been awfully quiet these past few days. And since I don't have anything to do for the afternoon except sitting on a surprisingly uncomfortable armchair next to my grandmother's bed at the clinic, I'm bringing this theory back, and bringing it up to eleven:

Ok, so I was thinking.

Igor Neuhaus is 39, right?

So he must have been like 23-24 when the Blue Night happened.

He said he was possessed by Satan for a short period of time (enough for him to survive having only lost his eye) and that he "lost his family as they approached to try to help" him:

(click to show/hide)

That Satan murdered his family using his hands:

(click to show/hide)

And we see that woman giving us her back. And she has curly/wavy hair.

Who else is dead and Kazue designed her with wavy/curly long hair?

(click to show/hide)

What if... What if Satan raped Yuri using Neuhaus body. She then found herself pregnant  but it didn't cross their mind it was Satan's. But when Rin was born his flames killed Yuri, hence Neuhaus hatred.

-------------- Ok, that was crack as hell.

Ok, now let's remember Neuhaus' wife anime counterpart Spiderwoman/Michelle:
(click to show/hide)

She had that wooden staff that was quite durable... It could clash with Shura's demon sword and all...

Which reminded me of:

(click to show/hide)

So, basically I'm saying:

Nauhaus wife=Yuri=Lady Boss.

I mean, since the IK Arc some stuff from the manga has started to show concepts that were in the final filler of the anime.