Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 145053 times)

Offline cottontailcake

• Junior First Class
Re: Crack theories
« Reply #435 on: July 01, 2014, 12:51:23 PM »
I feel that the fact that both Angel and Lucifer are blond supports this theory.

Angel, being Angel would discredit the Order and encourage some to abandon it/not take it seriously, therefore weakening it?

Offline Elaedan

• Intermediate First Class
  • Oni-san, kochira, te no naru hou e
« Reply #436 on: July 01, 2014, 02:16:11 PM »
^And it all reminds of the crack that Lucifer is possessing Arthur's brother~
~魔神の落胤~

Offline Isis-Lied

• Junior Second Class
  • maybe someday i'll finish a fanfic...
« Reply #437 on: July 06, 2014, 08:18:28 PM »
I don't know if I've posted this before/someone's mentioned this oops, sorry if I've had/took someone's idea but don't ya guys think that the black flames are affecting Shima psychologically? I mean, assuming he's had Yamantaka since he was young, and that the flames can burn out a demon's soul, how could it not affect him? We know it affects him physically makes him pass out, thank god so what's to say that the flames aren't partly the cause of his 'rebellion' against his family/good and general personality? That it's a power he can't control fully and is affecting him both psychologically and physically.

regardless, this is a headcanon of mine until proven otherwise
"Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars." -Serbian Proverb

Offline majhoola

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #438 on: July 06, 2014, 10:34:16 PM »
I don't know if I've posted this before/someone's mentioned this oops, sorry if I've had/took someone's idea but don't ya guys think that the black flames are affecting Shima psychologically? I mean, assuming he's had Yamantaka since he was young, and that the flames can burn out a demon's soul, how could it not affect him? We know it affects him physically makes him pass out, thank god so what's to say that the flames aren't partly the cause of his 'rebellion' against his family/good and general personality? That it's a power he can't control fully and is affecting him both psychologically and physically.

regardless, this is a headcanon of mine until proven otherwise

I actually thought about the possibility of the flames affecting him too.. but what I thought is a bit different.
While I don't think Yamantaka's flames affects Renzou's choices particularly, I feel like it might connect him to the people he used the flames on.. and that could be really troubling for him

I just thought of that first when I first saw this page (that droplet really did interrupt something)

because Izumo was dreaming about her mom asking for help.. (or maybe Renzou is asking for help if it's not izumo's dream)
who knows.. へ(。•ิ‿ -〃)

Offline Isis-Lied

• Junior Second Class
  • maybe someday i'll finish a fanfic...
« Reply #439 on: July 08, 2014, 12:07:18 AM »
ooh, i like that theory :3 it would be quite interesting if he could feel what the other person who was being burned felt/thought.
"Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars." -Serbian Proverb

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #440 on: July 08, 2014, 12:41:28 AM »
It would make a really cool mindreading technique against enemies, too!

Offline facets-and-rainbows

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #441 on: July 08, 2014, 02:48:55 AM »
It would also explain why Shima looked so freaked out when Takara opened his eyes (but before he did anything). And if Rin's flames are the same way, it would be even more traumatic for him to burn zombies.

I like this theory.

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #442 on: July 08, 2014, 03:02:13 AM »
Probably not for Rin. If his flames could do something like that, he'd know by now.

Offline themoonlandian

• I'm a tree
« Reply #443 on: July 08, 2014, 03:03:24 AM »
Has he used the blue flames to burn the demons' hearts before though? I was under the impression he only knew how to burn the physical side of things.
-A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
-A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

Youtube account

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #444 on: July 08, 2014, 03:10:48 AM »
The Impure King was from Gehenna, and his flames only affected it.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #445 on: July 08, 2014, 03:20:21 AM »
^ It was in Assiah though. That was not really different from burning the clothes but not the people (well, except that the bacteria were inside the people, so it takes even more accuracy).

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #446 on: July 08, 2014, 03:37:20 AM »
It was spiritual bacteria though.

Offline Elaedan

• Oni-san, kochira, te no naru hou e
« Reply #447 on: July 08, 2014, 01:13:22 PM »
I also am sceptic. Rin hasn't full control of his flames (even they are part of him I seriously doubt they have that kind of connection) so I don't know how aware he is how thoroughly he burns things. Plus I don't think he can feel even mentally the damage he does to other demons - he may see them scream in pain but nothing more. I doubt the IK had it's heart in A place Rin could burn it, he burned the physical materia (=host). He still is learning how to control his powers and what to burn to what degree. The limitation not to use his power and burn up everything (which I believe is his aggressive instincts) is only in his mind and because he has human-like conscience.
~魔神の落胤~

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #448 on: July 08, 2014, 03:53:28 PM »
The demon heart was in the sporagium, later exposed, and yes, Rin destroyed it.

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #449 on: July 08, 2014, 07:49:43 PM »
Did I say this before?

You know how the anime/fanon considers Gehenna to be a spiritual world? What if it were the other way around? Gehenna is the "physical" dimension, and Assiah is the more spiritual one.

Because I can't get my logic around why demons, although unseen and spiritual, can affect real things. And why Rin's tail is a Gehenna thing, yet can be percieved by normal humans.