Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 145119 times)

Offline Elaedan

• Intermediate First Class
  • Oni-san, kochira, te no naru hou e
Re: Crack theories
« Reply #420 on: May 12, 2014, 03:01:41 PM »
^The idea seems cool to me.
Even she is still evil-stepmother!Yuri for me atm xP
~魔神の落胤~

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #421 on: May 14, 2014, 04:36:07 AM »
What if the eyepatch twins from the original concept sketch are Neuhaus' kids?

And he thinks they died during the Blue Night but they didn't. Mephisto wanted him to believe so to manipulate him later on to test Rin. And then Neuhaus comes back as a Illuminati member cause Lucy promised him to bring back his children.

Or maybe the Illuminati stole the kids, and they are now Nauhaus shows up as a Illuminati member cause they are extorting with using his kids for Pig Face's experiments?

I dunno, I just want those kids to show up... and I want Neuhaus back.

Offline Elaedan

« Reply #422 on: May 14, 2014, 07:41:43 AM »
Oh good point! There is really more characters than the main cast! I wonder what they were...
But I miss Neuhaus. He can't just have forgiven and agreed just sit back?
~魔神の落胤~

Offline Wikkelsoee

« Reply #423 on: May 14, 2014, 01:57:36 PM »
^ No, I think he's on the run (under protection from Mephisto of course)

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #424 on: May 14, 2014, 02:14:17 PM »
His character profile says his licence was suspended.

Offline BlushTea

• Page
« Reply #425 on: May 15, 2014, 08:24:02 PM »
Hello everyone. So I’m still a little bit new to the forum and I’ve been looking around for topics on Neuhaus, and since you’ve now started one... :D

Does anyone else think Neuhaus is related to Yuri and the twins at all? Speaking from an anime perceptive he has the same eye and hair colour as Yukio and Yuri. And then it was stated in both the anime and manga that he was possessed by Satan yet he only lost an eye and didn’t die like all the other people Satan’s possessed.

Doesn’t that also sound like Ernst Egin, who still survived after Satan possessed him and just sustained some (quite a few) severe burns?

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #426 on: May 15, 2014, 08:30:16 PM »
Now that you bring it up again....

Ok, so I was thinking.

Igor Neuhaus is 39, right?

So he must have been like 23-24 when the Blue Night happened.

He said he was possessed by Satan for a short period of time (enough for him to survive having only lost his eye) and that he "lost his family as they approached to try to help" him:

(click to show/hide)

That Satan murdered his family using his hands:

(click to show/hide)

And we see that woman giving us her back. And she has curly/wavy hair.

Who else is dead and Kazue designed her with wavy/curly long hair?

(click to show/hide)

What if... What if Satan raped Yuri using Neuhaus body. She then found herself pregnant  but it didn't cross their mind it was Satan's. But when Rin was born his flames killed Yuri, hence Neuhaus hatred.

-------------- Ok, that was crack as hell.

Offline Elaedan

« Reply #427 on: May 15, 2014, 08:47:37 PM »
^Oh yes I remember that crack and now wish it to be True - you know that Katou does not abandon introduced characters etc so it is really highly likely that Neuhaus still appear on plot... And that relation is perfect plus it isn't that obvious, so it would still be shocking!
~魔神の落胤~

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #428 on: May 15, 2014, 09:19:29 PM »
I have to admit I'm stl crying over Neuhaus' character profile.

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #429 on: June 30, 2014, 07:12:51 AM »
Did I talk about the "human host of Satan was the Paladin before Shiro" theory? I'm not sure if it's crack or not, but aside from the identity it would work.

Offline Elaedan

« Reply #430 on: July 01, 2014, 07:54:42 AM »
Did I talk about the "human host of Satan was the Paladin before Shiro" theory? I'm not sure if it's crack or not, but aside from the identity it would work.

Sounds possible to me :>  better to have A cool Paladin father than some random (drunk) guy. Plus, as we know that Satan must hate humans but I think he hates even more Exorcists. I totally can see him possessing Exorcists just for fun (and same time killing them because they can't hold him). What's more, would fit to the Blue Knight incident where he possessed great number of clergy men.
~魔神の落胤~

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #431 on: July 01, 2014, 08:14:28 AM »
Yep. And Paladin Father might have been the guy to last 10 minutes. Drunk dude would burst into flames right away.

Offline cottontailcake

• Junior First Class
« Reply #432 on: July 01, 2014, 08:27:51 AM »
Yep. And Paladin Father might have been the guy to last 10 minutes. Drunk dude would burst into flames right away.
I read this and instantly came to the conclusion that Drunk Dude would burst into flames because he was more flammable (because he'd have higher alcohol content).
I have a feeling that you were probably talking about other things, though, like him not having the fortitude to withstand Satan.

10 minutes... either Satan came into the world with a mission or he possessed some poor guy while he was having sex... (maybe he had his guard down?)

Offline Elaedan

« Reply #433 on: July 01, 2014, 10:52:41 AM »
I read this and instantly came to the conclusion that Drunk Dude would burst into flames because he was more flammable (because he'd have higher alcohol content).
I have a feeling that you were probably talking about other things, though, like him not having the fortitude to withstand Satan.

10 minutes... either Satan came into the world with a mission or he possessed some poor guy while he was having sex... (maybe he had his guard down?)

10minutes is short time, and we don't know yet what needs from the host body to stand possession of Satan's powers, but he would have been insanely lucky if Yuri has boyfriend near him (and they were in bed). But I had the impression whereas raped?
~魔神の落胤~

Offline Isis-Lied

• Junior Second Class
  • maybe someday i'll finish a fanfic...
« Reply #434 on: July 01, 2014, 12:43:39 PM »
Lol, I just thought of the worst crack theory after reading chapter 13 of Salaryman. What if Angel is actually part of the Illuminati and infiltrated the Order/Vatican? Like his whole demeanor about hating demons is just an orchestrated act (along w/ his err... inability to understand simple jokes) and he's really under Lucy's control. So Lucifer actually one-upped Mephy and has the paladin as a pawn and, as a result, the Order as well.

This is seriously just a crack theory (so please don't take it seriously--) and the only evidence I have to back it up is that Lucy and Angel have similar personalities (kind of) and Angel dresses entirely in white (and it makes me think of the king of light).

...but yah, don't take this seriously guys. This is the kind of crack theory I come up w/ on pain medication so :P
"Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars." -Serbian Proverb