Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 145192 times)

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
Re: Crack theories
« Reply #405 on: April 08, 2014, 04:50:00 AM »
Well, technically, classes go on until the a little before Christmas. But that's only for those who failed some subject and need to take the special exams in December to save the year.
We have those in August.

You can start Kinder Garden at age 3 (heck, some Kinder Gardens take in kids as young as 6 months). The 5-years-old level is the last one and the only one obligatory by law. Primary School starts at 6, that year of Kinder garden being meant to ensure all kids know how to read, write and some basic maths before proper school (and so they get used to being away from their homes under the teacher's authority).
Kinder Garden as a whole isn't obliged here.

And what the heck, you need to know how to read, write and do maths before going to school? I thought learning that kind of stuff was what schools were for. ???

Offline themoonlandian

• Intermediate First Class
  • I'm a tree
« Reply #406 on: April 08, 2014, 04:51:30 AM »
It's really weird seeing ''Kinder Garden'' instead of ''kindergarten''. I've never seen it the first way X'D
-A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
-A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

Youtube account

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #407 on: April 08, 2014, 04:58:01 AM »
It's the same thing, just in German. :P

Offline themoonlandian

• I'm a tree
« Reply #408 on: April 08, 2014, 04:59:11 AM »
I know, it's just really strange to me ^^;; Anyways, I'm making you go off-topic again D:
-A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
-A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

Youtube account

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #409 on: April 08, 2014, 05:02:32 AM »
And what the heck, you need to know how to read, write and do maths before going to school? I thought learning that kind of stuff was what schools were for. ???

In Elementary School, all the way until the last year, subjects go like this:

Social Sciences -> covers History and Geography

Natural Sciences -> mainly Biology, but you also sometimes see some chemistry and physics. Sexual Education might be thrown in here as a topic during the last year (age 11).

Maths

Language and Literature (how to properly use your own native language).

Music and/or Artistic Drawing (basically, an hour or two a week of killing time).

English (it became obligatory only some years ago, before that, only private and demi-private schools offered it, the level ain't very good anyway).

Physical Education (either an excuse to have fun or the worst class of your childhood depending on how the teacher approaches it).

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #410 on: May 03, 2014, 11:57:17 PM »
Following the idea of the Takara having being the ones who adopted Tsukumo.

What if, Nemu agreed to act as the Puppet's vessel for Mephisto in exchange of whatever papers for the Takara to adopt Izumo, too?

Because, I have been thinking. What protects Izumo from the Order pulling on her something similar to what they pulled on Rin? Say, she has no family so making her disappear would probably be quite easy for the Vatican.

I mean, I think that legally, right now, her custody still belongs to Tamamo? But Tamamo is a living corpse at best. The Illuminati likely have signed whatever needed to be signed for Izumo to attend school or the like using Tamamo's name. Maria probably had what she needed to make it look to the agency like Tamamo had forfeited her legal rights over Tsukumo.

Offline Elaedan

• Oni-san, kochira, te no naru hou e
« Reply #411 on: May 04, 2014, 10:22:10 AM »
^Well it is indeed strongly implied that the Takara's has Tsukumo - plus she has to trust them to be able to let them borrow/take her mascot. If the mascot was only thing that reminded of her sister, I would as her not let anyone take it on light reasons.

But I bet that Illuminati (more likely Gedouin) wouldn't keep the promise not to find Tsukumo - if the bloodline and research was important, like we know now, they wouldn't risk it. What I an after, Takara's are powerful and protecting Tsukumo (and Mephisto is propably in allegiance with them, he has his fingers on every plan). Thus I doubt after adoption Tsukumo's legal care is 100% with her new parents' hands, not in Tamamo's. Or at least adoption I know goes like that. And the child which isn't given up to adoption, Izumo, is still under care of her mother - so that is how Illuminati can forcefully put Izumo to school's and use her mother's name to do things legally.
(Though Tamamo give personally the right to adopt Tsukumo, it isn't legal but I doubt it isn't important, but I usually think detailed...)

Hope we find out of Takaras soon!

But Archer: the puppet INDEED looks like something of Mephisto's creation: the umbrella for example look very similar. And it is pink and it summons things out of nowhere in A puff - time and space demon to me!!

Now I can't get past the fact, I want to know the truth!!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 10:37:45 AM by Elaedan »
~魔神の落胤~

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #412 on: May 04, 2014, 10:02:26 PM »
Yes, I think that Izumo does not believe Pig Face will truly leave Tsukumo alone. That's why she objected when Renzou dragged her to the laboratory earlier than agreed and tried to run away t find Tsukumo.

I don't understand what you tried to say here:

Thus I doubt after adoption Tsukumo's legal care is 100% with her new parents' hands, not in Tamamo's. Or at least adoption I know goes like that. And the child which isn't given up to adoption, Izumo, is still under care of her mother - so that is how Illuminati can forcefully put Izumo to school's and use her mother's name to do things legally.

(Though Tamamo give personally the right to adopt Tsukumo, it isn't legal but I doubt it isn't important, but I usually think detailed...)

Offline Elaedan

• Oni-san, kochira, te no naru hou e
« Reply #413 on: May 05, 2014, 05:46:54 AM »
^Oh sorry! I see there is A lot of grammar mistakes and all when I re-read it, sorry for that. I have been really tired because of exams lately, it seems I make mistakes more often...

What I meant is, what I know of adoption is that is 'severs ties' with previous parent/s  and then all rights to take care and make decisions are on the new ones. So the first sentence was supposed to read 'that the rights are now 100% at the Takara's and Tamamo plus Illuminati'. they can't legally make anything to Tsukumo, they only can decide things for Izumo whom is still at the 'legal care' (not sure if the right word..) of her mother. And because Tamamo is more like A corpse you said, Illuminati uses her name to make everything by law.

The last sentence was just my pondering that in real life, Illuminati could still maybe get Tsukumo back because Tamamo didn't personally give her up for adoption, thus the rights transfer wasn't legally right, and they could sew Takara's for that. Then again, law would maybe decide that because Tamamo is good as dead and Illuminati is shadowy company, that Takara's are more safe enviroment for children to grow, thus juridical care would be let for them in the end~
~魔神の落胤~

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #414 on: May 05, 2014, 09:50:17 AM »
I see. To add to the last part, Maria said the family who took Tsukumo in would keep her safe because they had a good social position. I don't know in other countries but here we are used to it being money = political power. Also, I think they made it a point to say the adoption agency was private? When I researched the Japanese adoption system I found it's all state managed.  If a private company managed the adoption, Maria/adopting family might have had a better chance to use money to be shady on Tsukumo's origins. It's even possible that Maria was expecting them not to bate an eye at any kind of investigation or legal move the Illuminati pulled to invalidate the adoption.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 02:22:52 PM by MetallicArcher »

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #415 on: May 10, 2014, 12:25:22 AM »
What is Boss Lady is a member of the family who adopted Tsukumo?

Like, when Pig Face told Izumo during the flashback that there wasn't anything easier for the Illuminati than finding Tsukumo he actually meant something like "Lol, see this bitch I killed right there? She gave your sister to a family who provides us financial support."

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #416 on: May 10, 2014, 09:57:31 AM »
It could work. It could also explain the "we don't know her name yet, when we really should" theory.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #417 on: May 10, 2014, 02:17:58 PM »
How would her name tell us anything though? We don't know the name of the family that adopted Tsukumo (do we?).

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #418 on: May 10, 2014, 04:39:43 PM »
Maybe she is a Takara, too? Like one side of the family works undercover for Mephisto another works undercover for Lucy?

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #419 on: May 11, 2014, 01:10:54 AM »
How would her name tell us anything though? We don't know the name of the family that adopted Tsukumo (do we?).
We would learn that first. And correct, maybe she is a Takara.