Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 145190 times)

Offline BrilliantAkane

• Junior Second Class
Re: Crack theories
« Reply #345 on: March 04, 2014, 09:23:05 PM »
Thanks to you i'm shipping IzumoxLuciferxShiemi

Ahh I see Lucifer's just trying to get to know his little brothers by monitoring their every move, I can picture him taking notes while watching them from a surveillance camera 

Offline Lonestar

• Page
  • I love chocolate~
« Reply #346 on: March 04, 2014, 11:43:21 PM »
Ok this very crazy but with if izumo is related to Satan family in some way? For some reason I could see lucy as her father for some reason  :o

I think it the hair thing or worst she could be mephy daughter idk
to smile is something but to happy is completely different~

Offline BrilliantAkane

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #347 on: March 04, 2014, 11:52:50 PM »
If Luce was Izumo's father wouldn't that make Rin and Yukio her uncles?? This family just got more screwed up

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #348 on: March 04, 2014, 11:56:35 PM »
With that kind of age differences, Rin and Yukio are bound to have a couple of great-great-grandnieces running around that are several thousand years older than them.

... I want to meet them.

Offline Isis-Lied

• Junior Second Class
  • maybe someday i'll finish a fanfic...
« Reply #349 on: March 04, 2014, 11:58:01 PM »
When I first started the anime and saw Mephisto and Izumo I actually thought they were related ^^' The school mysteries arc when it appeared that Mephy was taking an interest in Izumo, I thought maybe the crack theory held some water; but then the real reason showedand everything went to hell
"Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars." -Serbian Proverb

Offline themoonlandian

• Intermediate First Class
  • I'm a tree
« Reply #350 on: March 05, 2014, 12:07:26 AM »
*Sits here wondering if this is a ''what have I done moment'' or if I should be happy about it.*

I think I'm going to enjoy anything you guys come up from this xD

Bloo, if you make that story I wanna read it xD

-A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
-A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

Youtube account

Offline Lonestar

• Page
  • I love chocolate~
« Reply #351 on: March 05, 2014, 12:12:24 AM »
With that kind of age differences, Rin and Yukio are bound to have a couple of great-great-grandnieces running around that are several thousand years older than them.

... I want to meet them.
Me too!!
If Luce was Izumo's father wouldn't that make Rin and Yukio her uncles?? This family just got more screwed up
Now that im thinkimg about it even more...wouldn't it be weird that lucy's daughter be at the true cross academy in the first place...when both *ahem* lucy and mephy are not in good terms? That might explain be another reason why he got her out of there pretty early.

Or just found he have two daughter
to smile is something but to happy is completely different~

Offline BrilliantAkane

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #352 on: March 05, 2014, 01:23:10 AM »
@themoonlandian you should be happy about it, now we have the crackiest fic idea ever!

Offline BrilliantAkane

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #353 on: March 05, 2014, 03:24:08 AM »
I would love to read it if you did write it XD but I imagine Lucifer wouldn't only spy on the twins using secret cameras but by hiding in the dumbest places like behind bushes outside, underneath a desk in cram school, ect.

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #354 on: March 05, 2014, 03:36:04 AM »
@BrILLIANT, stop, this is turning into Salaryman chapter material those it must be drawn

Offline Isis-Lied

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #355 on: March 05, 2014, 08:39:51 AM »
Hey look, it's random crack theory time that really has nothing to do w/ the current plot :P

Remember the last time we saw Amaimon? Ya know, Mephy's pocket dimension, held up on metal spikes? My best bet is that if Amaimon returns to the plot/story anytime soon, it will be as a permanent sparring partner for Rin. I have two theories on how he'll be returned to the plot (given how high he scored on the popularity pole despite barely being there for 20+ chapters I doubt he'll be stuck in Mephy's cuckoo clock for long).

Either Mephisto's going to do something horrible since he can control time and make it so millenniums pass in the cuckoo clock while it's only been weeks outside, making it so he either loses his memory of Rin/himself entirely (he did tell Amaimon that he couldn't leave until he stopped wanting to kill Rin, after all) or Amaimon's going to escape at some point and freaking lose it, making Mephisto destroy his current host (if he hasn't already lost it) and have to find another one and he'll still have his weird horn thing. I just really love Amaimon, okay?

And on a side note, stalker!Lucy is definitely something that needs to be drawn/made into a fanfic.
"Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars." -Serbian Proverb

Offline Elaedan

• Oni-san, kochira, te no naru hou e
« Reply #356 on: March 05, 2014, 09:12:23 AM »
Yes, let Amaimon loose!

Oh I though btw the same. Lucifer definitely stalks his brothers and he tells himself "it is only to keep them safe and in line!" Yes, keep telling yourself that...
~魔神の落胤~

Offline themoonlandian

• I'm a tree
« Reply #357 on: March 05, 2014, 07:25:24 PM »
Ooh I like the first one!! Though I do want Amaimon to still have a bit of anger at Rin, still ^^;;;
I don't wanna see Amaimon have to get a new host though, I like how he looks now >.< haha
I do hope Amaimon is let out after they get out from the Illuminati at least :O
-A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
-A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

Youtube account

Offline Isis-Lied

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #358 on: March 05, 2014, 07:55:45 PM »
I just miss broccoli-head ouch, Shima said that, didn't he? T-T Wouldn't it be funny if Mephy's 'back-up' (assuming he had any) in case whatever his plan was failed, was for Amaimon to show up and help I know he's ranked 7th and all but still. Who knows, Amaimon and Lucy could have an okay relationship; though, I think he'd be somewhat upset if Assiah ceased to exist. I think that's how Amaimon may become a reluctant ally later on in the story: if someone tells him that he won't have games/candy for his amusement any more if the artificial Gehenna Gate opens fully.

I dunno, I feel like Amaimon would do a lot for candy

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #359 on: March 05, 2014, 08:18:24 PM »
I dunno. Amaimon is obviously weaker than Lucy (probably not stupid enough to try and fight him) and he doesn't strike me as a great negotiator either.

How exactly would he be of any help?