Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 145164 times)

Offline Elaedan

• Intermediate First Class
  • Oni-san, kochira, te no naru hou e
Re: Crack theories
« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2014, 08:41:40 AM »
In another thread, we have theorized/decide that it doesn't matter when the twins were born. Mephisto can freeze time around them, and he has every reason to do that. (it throws off the Vatican if the twins look many months younger than the supposed "son of Satan" would have been.)
But then Satan would know Mephisto was playing in his back.

I doubt that Satan knew at first that he concieved any children so he maybe don't know the time and can't fully see the deception?
~魔神の落胤~

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2014, 08:56:20 AM »
Why would Satan want to cause a Blue Knight, though?

Unless you want to say that it wasn't Satan that cause the Blue Night at all, but rather it was Fetus-Rin's knee jerk reaction to having his power sealed. (Which doesn't work or a couple of reasons, but holy shit would I feel sorry for Rin if that were true.)

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2014, 05:43:40 PM »
It could be many things 1) Satan feels he's invincible and doesn't care. 2) Satan's an idiot. 3) Mephisto has a silver tongue, and has Satan fooled with convincing misinformation. 4) Satan and Mephisto really ARE plotting together.

The funny thing is that all of those sound equally plausible.

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2014, 08:49:45 PM »
I imagine Satan and Mephisto to be like Aizen and Urahara  from Bleach. Both are smarter and stronger than most in the series, but one is stronger but less inteligent than the other, and both are aware of it.

Offline Elaedan

« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2014, 08:27:52 AM »
I imagine Satan and Mephisto to be like Aizen and Urahara  from Bleach. Both are smarter and stronger than most in the series, but one is stronger but less inteligent than the other, and both are aware of it.

Even I haven't ever read or watched Bleach I think the same. Satan's not so nuts he seems( I think it is just act), he could he cunning and extremely smart. Overconfidence or pride might be his weak point~

My sister who adores Mephisto have kind of similar crack of Mephisto. She thinks Mephisto isn't so much into Japan and otaku and stuff - yes he genuinely loved them but half of it is an act for that he seems less threathening and dangerous he might be. Never considered that one myself...
~魔神の落胤~

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #215 on: January 17, 2014, 07:27:14 AM »
Vatican: "Oh, it looks like the human father of the Okumura twins is from the Toudou family."
Yukio: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Offline Toraii212

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #216 on: January 17, 2014, 08:26:36 AM »
Vatican: "Oh, it looks like the human father of the Okumura twins is from the Toudou family."

Toudou: "Yukio...I'm your uncle~~!"
Yukio: "GOD,NOOOOOO...WHY??!!"

you expected this comment didn't you?xD

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #217 on: January 17, 2014, 08:35:00 AM »
Actually I expected you to call me twisted. :P

Offline Elaedan

« Reply #218 on: January 17, 2014, 09:50:20 AM »

Haha cool! We all want Yukio to get A heart attack and do like Luke in SW right? 8"DD so I enjoy this crack!
~魔神の落胤~

Offline sand dragon

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #219 on: January 17, 2014, 12:16:10 PM »

Actually I expected you to call me twisted. :P

Why twisted? This thing is hilarious! I'm laughing so hard I'm probably scaring my sisters to death...

Now, Imagine Rin's reaction to Yukio's reaction.. He won't understand why yukio is freaking out ;)

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #220 on: January 17, 2014, 04:23:39 PM »
Rin: Let's go meet our extended family!! Wait Yukio WHY ARE YOU FREAKING OUT?! STOP! They're our family and we should get along!

Yukio: MUST. KILL. EVERYTHING.

Offline Toraii212

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #221 on: January 17, 2014, 10:16:53 PM »
Your comment makes me believe, if Satan has an insane mode than Yukio inherited that to 99%.
and I think I found out why I prefer Shiemi with Yukio rather that with Rin.<-totally unrelated , I know.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #222 on: January 17, 2014, 10:55:03 PM »
Rin: Let's go meet our extended family!! Wait Yukio WHY ARE YOU FREAKING OUT?! STOP! They're our family and we should get along!

Yukio: MUST. KILL. EVERYTHING.

To be fair, I'd flip out too.

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #223 on: January 17, 2014, 11:17:29 PM »
Even Rin would flip out if his memory was good enough to recognize the name Toudou. And if Toudou had screwed with him in the same way.

I bet the rest of the Toudou family hates Saburouta as much as Yukio does now, so Yukio might calm down. Eventually. There would be a few casualties first. XD

Offline Wikkelsoee

« Reply #224 on: January 18, 2014, 12:33:39 PM »
What? You guys don't think Yukio could get along with Toudou if they tried? You're all so negative. *sarcasm*