Author Topic: Crack theories  (Read 144981 times)

Offline Cloelia

• Intermediate Second Class
Re: Crack theories
« Reply #855 on: March 30, 2018, 08:00:08 PM »
I have a feeling the pendrive was destroyed here:

If not, I still think Yukio was so "mad" at the moment he just wanted to get rid of the cause of his rage so he destroyed "everything" in the process, without caring to keep the pendrive for himself. I also think that even if he kept the pendrive, when he was arrested, they might have took it away from him along with his guns. But I doubt that's the case too.

In any case, since Mephisto stated himself that Lucifer took the elixir's "research" with him after the project was abandoned, I think (prolly) the Illuminati is already in possess of those data. For this reason, I don't believe there's a need for Yukio to bring that pendrive to them.

I admit that considering Angel is somehow an "important" character, and I mean "relevant to the plot enough to be featured in a cover" and considering there's this mystery behind his "missing" memories of the BN, I believe too there's a possibility Angel could be connected to a clone and specifically, well, to a Lucifer one.

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
  • Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
« Reply #856 on: March 31, 2018, 07:48:45 PM »
Angel barely has a brain so I think that his mind and body would be easily to possess. The possibility of this theory happening is 100%😂

It's only logical that you won't remove the pendrive from your laptop if you are so outraged like Yukio that you'll throw the laptop directly into a tree and destroy it. So yea it's deffinitely destroyed.
Lol imagine Yukio being like "WTF is this shet I can't believe it AHHH!! Hey wait wait wait gotta remove the pendrive first! *slowly and carefully removes the pendrive from the laptop and puts it in his pocket* OK now I can continue, AAAHHHH!!! *throws the laptop into a tree and destroys it*
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 08:14:06 PM by Kannra21 »
"Win a place for yourself in this world."- Shura Kirigakure

Offline annie10

• Page
« Reply #857 on: April 01, 2018, 04:39:00 AM »
I honestly couldn't wait until May for the next issue. I wrote out all of my crack theories into a fanfic. Most likely not accurate, but loads of fun. Feel free to poke holes through the entire thing. ;) https://www.wattpad.com/547298842-gehenna-gate-part-1

Offline alice

• Page
  • i may not be perfect but at least i am not fake
« Reply #858 on: April 01, 2018, 11:37:45 AM »
I think the person Yukio care about most is.. Rin..... Rather then shiemi..... Just like fairy tail when gray try to use ice shell the last person he think was Juvia because he love her.........
And when Yukio try to commit suicide the last person he think was  sad rin...... Yes sad rin not happy rin...... So he care about him more and when any thing bad happen to him means rin.... We can see his reaction.... Another thing I think he does not come between rin and shiemi because he cares about more for his brother then her.........it is what I notice  as a psychologist
time does not heal anything
it just teach us how to
live with the pain

Offline chinonamida

• Intermediate First Class
« Reply #859 on: April 01, 2018, 01:31:32 PM »
I think the person Yukio care about most is.. Rin..... Rather then shiemi..... Just like fairy tail when gray try to use ice shell the last person he think was Juvia because he love her.........
And when Yukio try to commit suicide the last person he think was  sad rin...... Yes sad rin not happy rin...... So he care about him more and when any thing bad happen to him means rin.... We can see his reaction.... Another thing I think he does not come between rin and shiemi because he cares about more for his brother then her.........it is what I notice  as a psychologist
"The last person you think about, is the person you care about the most", hun?
I don't think I agree.
I can see where this impression might come from; you know, when people have to leave somewhere for some time and they say good bey to their friends and family, they often keep the person they care about the most for last.
But, I don't think that's how it works in people's mind.
(ah, damn, I got to go. Long story short then...)
In people's mind, I think the things or people they care about the most should pop up first.
Unless they're trying to repress those thoughts for some reasons.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 08:43:51 PM by chinonamida »

Offline alice

• Page
  • i may not be perfect but at least i am not fake
« Reply #860 on: April 01, 2018, 03:44:06 PM »
I really want to add picture on this forum but..... I always failed..... System add my post with out pictures...  >:( >:( >:(
time does not heal anything
it just teach us how to
live with the pain

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #861 on: April 01, 2018, 08:40:19 PM »
^I can see the picture in your last post.

But if attachments don't work, you can use "Insert Image" (the Mona Lisa icon) and put in a link from another site.

Offline Taytronics7

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #862 on: April 02, 2018, 03:13:58 AM »
Can't remember who, but someone on Tumblr had made the argument that the most important person in Yukio's life is Shiemi. I think this is true, as she's the one person who Yukio has opened up to about his feelings and constantly tries to keep her out of harm's way.

I also like how whenever he's thinking about her or talking to her, he has a habit of smiling, like when he's talking about her with Rin in chapter 74 or when remembering past moments with her (chapter 7, 74, 93). Even Shiemi herself notices this and talks about it in chapter 69. "Yuki-chan always smiles at me".

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #863 on: April 02, 2018, 08:23:48 AM »
^Their relationship is very sad and Yukio is trying so hard. Poor guy, I feel really sorry for him...-_-

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
« Reply #864 on: April 03, 2018, 08:35:15 PM »
New theory!

Once upon a time, Yukio explained that Rin was the child born of a union between Satan's possessed host body (now known as Goro) and Yuri Egin. Lightning said that this happened at Section 13, the epicenter of the Blue Night.

Why was Yuri Egin at Section 13 when this occurred? Explanations have ranged from her merely passing by, to suggestions she might be a clone of Egyn. But what if she was assisting the research?

I don't mean that she was a scientist. But maybe she was doing something different? In Shura's flashback, Yuri was constructing a doll of clay. It's reminiscent of the description of Greenmen from volume 3.

Let's recap some information on the main character who is also connected to Greenmen. Shiemi has summoned one and has appeared with armies of Greenmen in the first anime and the Werewolf cards. She has also been joked about as not acting like a human, drifting and distant. Her visual motifs have shown her connected to the ground like a flower, most obviously in her dream in chapter 82 and the cover of 87.

Section 13's goal was to produce bodies for demon kings. We saw the results of their cloning experiments.

But what if they also experimented with creating different material for possession that didn't have to be a vat-grown human? This might be something that the Grigori would find palatable, since then they wouldn't have to hurt the humans they'd sworn to protect, unlike Amaimon and Lucifer who didn't care.

Time for the big jump: What if Yuri was an assistant in experiments designed to replicate human hosts using clay and flesh & blood intended for Shemihaza? And what if Shiemi was created out of those experiments? She isn't really human or demon, but animated clay. She is fragile, which is why she was sheltered in the garden and her mom was disconcerted with she got injured in Inari.

I could see this dovetailing with Takara's identity, as he is tied to a Galatea (notice how the puppet is shown at the top of the entry). Also the text: "occasionally one might be a high-level demon, but then the doll-vessel doesn't last long". Somehow the puppet can manifest in Assiah, and I presume it's strong, maybe using it's power to keep Takara going. (Maybe some deal with the devil going on? Takara the boy born with a heart condition, and then has been bonded to the puppet so he doesn't die? I dunno, I'm spitballing.)
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #865 on: April 03, 2018, 09:02:18 PM »
^If she's not a human nor a demon, then what is she? If she's a golem, then how is she thinking and moving? What is she animated with if not possessed by a demon?

Wait, don't tell me you mean Yuri cracked the code on the human brain and recreated a functional one? That would be ... pretty impressive.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 09:13:08 PM by chinonamida »

Offline Cloelia

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #866 on: April 03, 2018, 09:38:39 PM »
For some reason I think earthy is onto something. The first thing I got reminded of while reading the theory is chapter 87's cover. Shiemi and those plant things. If you think about, it looks like the art is suggesting Shiemi's hair (and so her physical body) could be... made of/out of plants? I know it's supposed to be just "symbolic", but. Also, the title of the chapter is "Embryo", so could the cover art be some kinda hint of how Shiemi was born?

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #867 on: April 03, 2018, 10:03:56 PM »
^I thought the plants were only caught in her hair and preventing her from moving forward.

But I guess you have a point.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:06:57 PM by chinonamida »

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #868 on: April 03, 2018, 10:16:57 PM »
Earthforge has an interesting theory but I'm wondering... Some characters in Ao no Exorcist sometimes call Satan "the Gehenna itself". Could it be that Shiemi might be called "the Amahara itself"?

^I thought the plants were only caught in her hair and preventing her from moving forward.

That's true. This is actually the main thing what this cover depicts. There might be two options:
  • or Shiemi could be in a serious danger for some reason related to plants(perhaps Shemihaza?)
  • or this could also represent Amaimon the King of Earth who is constantly chasing her all this time?
Dunno, but Shiemi is very suspicious regarding those plants. She has a strong connection to them, but on the other hand, they could cause her a big problem somewhere in the near future. Shiemi is in danger, I think she should be frightened for her life...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:57:38 PM by Kannra21 »

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
« Reply #869 on: April 03, 2018, 10:46:05 PM »
^If she's not a human nor a demon, then what is she? If she's a golem, then how is she thinking and moving? What is she animated with if not possessed by a demon?

Shoot you're right...

!!!

What if she is animated by Shemihaza's power? She doesn't have to be possessed or a demon in this case.
"There are no answers. Only choices."