Author Topic: Is anyone deleting all these spam threads?  (Read 744 times)

Offline Gem-Bug

• Bug Conjurer
  • Exwire
Is anyone deleting all these spam threads?
« on: November 11, 2019, 03:38:30 AM »
They seem to be increasing in number? The manga forum has four in a row that were posted like, 5 minutes of each other yesterday. I know this place can be slow, and I've been ignoring them for the most part, but having so many posted at once is pushing actual threads down and onto the next page. :/

Offline kolejny.trup

• Page
  • Hell'o!
Re: Is anyone deleting all these spam threads?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 12:13:26 PM »
Dunno what's happening with these post and threads but it's really a flood now and it's making me reading/writing in this forum less often than usual. What's happening?!

I humbly ask for exorcising the forum  ???
Ignorance is bliss.

Offline Paradox

• Intermediate Second Class
  • "Despite everything, it's still you."
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 06:21:01 PM »
After I gained interest in the AnE series again, I find this forum in such an aweful state  :( It's been years and I just wanted to visit these good old times.
Any admin or mod left?

Offline lucas21

• Page
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 10:00:20 AM »
I think they should appoint someone full time to delete the spammer's post

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2021, 10:39:06 PM »
I cleaned up, but the series is on hiatus right now.

I'll send out some PMs once it gets back.

Offline hellverse

• Page
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2022, 11:36:43 AM »
We provide a web-based management page to operate our users Netgear extenders. It does not require an active internet to use the page, mywifiext is a completely virus free website which is safe to access. Our Netgear extender device users can use it to log in to their Netgear extender with ease. There are a few simple steps to follow to log in to mywifiext which are written on the above mentioned site.

Offline hifiverewards

• Page
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2022, 12:33:08 PM »
Online Employee Rewards in a Manufacturing Company

For a long time, employees working in a manufacturing environment have been kept out of online employee rewards programs. But, with the advent of smartphones and the entry of millennials in the workforce, it is imperative that manufacturing companies consider Online employee rewards platforms such as HiFives for their employees.

Offline hellverse

• Page
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2022, 05:25:21 AM »
We are, Auckland based, leading provider of home furnishings services, understand the importance of having the right look for your home, so we will not let you worry about our services. Visit curtains auckland and blinds auckland. Our customers are important to us and we provide top-quality services at a reasonable price.