11 (12.2%)
Dragoon
19 (21.1%)
Knight
21 (23.3%)
Tamer
31 (34.4%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Which Meister would you choose?  (Read 10092 times)

Offline SimpleBliss

• Junior First Class
  • When in doubt, talk it out
Re: Which Meister would you choose?
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2017, 09:13:22 PM »
Huh, I never answered this question either...

Like Yukio, I'd be Dragoon and Doctor. Lately I've been taking up archery and, while I'm still not great, I've been picking it up super quickly, so I have no doubt I can become very good with more practice. Same goes for other long-distance weapons like guns; my aim isn't bad, and I like keeping my distance. I just can't slice through something without feeling remorse. I'd be bothered directly feeling the pierce...or the slice...you know?

While I'm staying away from the medical field as a career in real life, going more towards research, I AM interested in immediate first aid, especially through the use of plants or bandaging (I'm planning on doing my own research on the medicinal uses of plants), and CPR and the like. Plus, I think it'd be a very useful skill, and I have the interest.

I can do Aria, since my memorization skills are good, but I have 0 interest. Plus, I don't trust myself to remember in the heat of a battle. As for tamer, if I had the talent, great, but I don't see it as being one of my natural skills for some reason.

Offline Cherub

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2017, 12:32:36 AM »
I'm not trying to copy Yukio... but I've always been interested in weaponry like guns (swords too), I've got a good aim as one of my more natural talents.

I'm actually fairly athletic and even though this is the case (and I'd like to try martial arts) I'd prefer to fight long distance and not close up because who wants a creepy-ass demon in their face!? There's also the fact that I go into fight and flight mod a little too easily so I feel that dragoon would allow me to avoid situations where that does happen.

My second choice would be doctor because I'm perusing a nursing bachelor anyways and dealing with emergency situations where blood is just everywhere or watching your patient die can get normal, you just got to deattach yourself otherwise your work becomes more personal and that's when it becomes a problem.

I'd really love tamer, but I see so many major flaws in their line of work. Yes, I've always been that person who likes to have a good advantage wi me. But if they have a huge disadvantage when things aren't going their way it's simply not worth it without having another set of skills that can save you. I also think you'd have to have a talent for it.

Things I'd ask myself:
- Do I have the required stamina to even summon mid - high level demons?
- What if your means of attack or defence goes down, do you have a backup plan?
- What's my awarness level regarding the battles environment and how would I apply that
   to the demonic elements?
- What would I make a contract with?
- Would I be the type to rip up the paper or summoning circle at the first sign of danger, or  - would I risk being manipulated to destroy the enemy in front of me?

The last thing I'd take on is Aria because [size=78%]I CANT MEMORISE - I HAVE THE MEMORY OF A GOLDFISH!![/size]

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2017, 01:23:08 AM »
Heh, I should change my answer to Tamer. After all the creepy and megalomaniacal people I've dealt with in business, demons don't seem so bad. Out of the characters, I feel like I could most do what Lightning does - strategy and deals.

I'd prefer to fight long distance and not close up because who wants a creepy-ass demon in their face!?

Despite how Yukio has a Dragoon meister, he frequently has to fight in close-quarters. Creepy-ass demons get in every exorcist's face, especially if it bugs said exorcist.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
  • Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2018, 12:24:59 AM »
I have already given a description. It's located in "My Artworks" topic and it features a drawing of a girl with a demon wolf by her side.
"Win a place for yourself in this world."- Shura Kirigakure

Offline Mojo

• Exwire
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2018, 04:51:42 AM »
An Aria probably. It looks the easiest out of the bunch as it mostly requires knowledge and memorization. A brute knight and A Dragoon  can go ahead and fight off the big old mean demons while I get chant my stuff from far.  A perfect role for a procrastinate, lazy piece of shit like me

Offline HorseTechie

• Junior Second Class
  • Braaaaainnnsss!
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2018, 07:28:32 AM »
Alright, I take a stab at this too. 

Skill wise, it may be knight crossed with tamer.  Even though the thought of being up front and personal in fighting demons doesn't sound pleasant, my close combat skill is all I know since I am a black belt. (Just in taekwondo though, nothing hardcore self defense like MMA or Krav Maga)  But I am also learning sword technique which is a lot of fun (don't tell the masters, but I like to pretend my boring wooden sword has cool powers).  ^^;

The tamer part is because I'm accustomed with being around animals.  Worked on a horse farm for awhile when younger, so I learned the tricks to handling them. I figure learning the ways to work with a demon familiar can't be too much more different.

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
High Rated Kriya Yoga Meditation Details
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2022, 12:25:09 AM »
In response to the lady inquiring about kriya yoga secuencia, musica kundalini yoga mantras, iniciacion kriya yoga españa, meditación para principiantes, meditation ganpati kriya, kriya yoga asanas,  I highly recommend this recommended kriya yoga meditation forum or kundalini yoga youtube kimilla, kriya yoga yogananda, rebirthing kriya kundalini yoga pdf, kriya, swami satyananda saraswati quotes, what is the kriya yoga breathing technique, and don't forget this useful kriya yoga meditation details and don't forget kriya hatha yoga de babaji 18 posturas de relajación pdf, mahavatar babaji photo, kundalini yoga sivananda, kriya yoga sutras de patanjali y los siddhas pdf, bolster yoga en mexico, kriya yoga book actualized.org, and don't forget this great kriya yoga meditation site which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome kriya yoga meditation advice not to mention kundalini yoga tecnica, kriya yoga meditation, paramahamsa hariharananda, tecnicas kriya yoga pdf, meditación para principiantes, kriyas de kundalini yoga para principiantes, not to mention this recommended kriya yoga meditation link and don't forget musica kundalini yoga para bailar, kriyapad in marathi, babaji ka thullu meaning, shiva kriya yoga iniciacion, babaji song, manual de kriya yoga paramahansa yogananda pdf, and don't forget useful kriya yoga meditation blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top rated kriya yoga meditation advice on top of yoga kundalini q es, kundalini yoga tecnica, lahiri mahasaya photo, kriya yoga cursos, kriya yoga meaning, meditación significado, as well as this useful kriya yoga meditation forum not to mention meditacion isha kriya en español, kriya yoga pdf español, clases de yoga kundalini df, kriya yoga secuencia, kriya yoga tecnicas completas pdf, manual de kriyas para instructores de kundalini yoga, on top of new kriya yoga meditation info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great kriya yoga meditation advice for good measure. Check more Awesome Kriya Yoga Meditation Advice ef7dd36

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
Recommended Accident Attorney Tips
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2022, 11:24:54 AM »
To the people talking about injury lawyer providence levine, industrial injury lawyers, papa injury law, new york injury attorney, law firms for accident, civil injury lawyer,  I highly recommend this top accident attorney site or loan car insurance, personal injury lawyer staten island, i totaled my financed car without insurance, biggest personal injury law firms, portland injury lawyer, a personal injury lawyer, on top of this awesome accident attorney details and don't forget hyundai gap insurance, best accident injury lawyers, new port richey car accident lawyer, manhattan personal injury lawyer, criminal injury lawyers, lawyer injury near me, as well as this updated injury lawyer forum which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated accident lawyer link alongside all queens injury attorneys, ppi insurance for a loan, good personal injury lawyers near me, best accident injury lawyers, injury firm, louisville injury attorney, alongside all this great accident attorney link alongside all the law offices of dan newlin, sacramento injury lawyer, auto injury attorney near me, fort worth personal injury lawyers, personal lawyers near me, personal injury lawyer fee, on top of great injury lawyer details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this best injury attorney site not to mention allstate loans, ppi insurance for a loan, manhattan motorcycle accidents attorney, injury claim lawyer, milwaukee injury lawyer, southwest injury law, on top of this top rated injury lawyer info on top of personal injury lawyer in, utah injury attorney, personal accident lawyer, louisville injury lawyers, country finance insurance company, injury lawyer providence, and don't forget top accident lawyer advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great accident lawyer details for good measure. Check more Excellent Injury Lawyer Info c157cef

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
Top Rated Hombolt Technology Tips
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2022, 12:35:22 PM »
For the lady inquiring about food manufacturing software, timeshare software, electronic design automation, maintenance and hosting, movie management software, transportation management software, automotive management software, emergency medical technology, innovative solutions, innovative solution, marketing software, affiliate marketing, emr software development, import and export,  I can vouch for this hombolt for software sales jobs, online retail, timeshare software, HTL, ahref seo, travel management software, fashion ecommerce, emr software development, banking erp, app design and development process, dental management software, ecommerce clothing store, erp modules, entrepreneur role, farm software, also. See More Excellent Hombolt Technology Site e022915

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
New Hidden Wiki Blog
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2022, 04:50:41 PM »
In reply to the guy talking about onion wiki links, the hidden wiki links 2020, hidden wiki onion browser, hidden wiki url, hidden wiki 2021, hidden wiki link reddit 2020, uncensored wiki tor, darknet wiki link, hidden wiki 2020 link, hidden wiki address, tor hidden wiki, hidden wiki hard candy, hidden wiki download, uncensored hidden wiki,  I can vouch for this hidden wiki for best hidden wiki, torhiddenwiki, uncensored hidden wiki 2020, hidden wiki 2021 link, hidden wiki link reddit, 2021 hidden wiki, hidden wiki search, darkwiki links, hidden wiki url 2021, hidden wiki link 2021, hidden wiki url, hiddenwikitor, deep web hidden wiki link, zqktlwiuavvvqqt4ybvgvi7tyo4hjl5xgfuvpdf6otjiycgwqbym2qad, updated hidden wiki, also. See More Updated Hombolt Technology Tips db1d8ac

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
Top Injury Attorney Info
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2022, 03:24:55 PM »
To the person talking about required insurance for financed car, lawyer injury near me, personal injury defense lawyer, personal injury lawyer for prisoners, best personal injury lawyers, car accident lawyer long beach,  I highly recommend this updated injury lawyer forum or injury attorney manhattan, biggest personal injury law firms, principal financial insurance, injury attorneys queens, serious injury attorney, top injury lawyers near me, alongside all this top rated injury lawyer details on top of armando personal injury law, personal injury case law, accident law firm near me, car accident property damage lawyer near me, aig loans, criminal injury lawyers, on top of this useful injury lawyer url which is also great. Also have a look at this updated injury lawyer blog and don't forget state farm auto loan pay, best injury attorney near me, bronx scaffolding accidents lawyer, top car accident attorney, morris bart law firm, pro bono car accident lawyers, and don't forget this awesome injury lawyer info alongside all san francisco injury attorney, fairfax personal injury lawyer, serious injury attorney, personal injury attorney in manhattan, sj injury attorneys, injury lawyer, and don't forget high rated injury lawyer site which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated injury lawyer link as well as bike accident lawyer near me, plaintiff personal injury law firm, best semi truck accident attorney, slip & fall accidents attorneys, allstate yahoo finance, personal injury car accident attorney, not to mention this great injury lawyer details and don't forget charlotte injury attorney, sacramento injury attorneys, car accident lawyer property damage, financial lines, financial insurance, country financial car insurance, and don't forget top rated injury attorney blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best injury attorney forum for good measure. Check more Useful Chimi Printing Info b4f44dd

Online GregoryRaino

• tuchkasRainoNN
  • Paladin
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2022, 04:41:53 PM »