Author Topic: My Artworks  (Read 2912 times)

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
Re: My Artworks
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2018, 11:50:44 PM »
I love the art of older Yukio and Shura. I love it so much.

^Hahhaha so right! Thank you very much!^^ The fifth picture actually has a story. I was thinking that, after all these events related to the victory over bad guys, Shura has finally managed to prove to the Grigori and other authorities that Rin was on the side of humanity and that he would no longer cause any additional problems in the future. With this, her task would be accomplished and she’ll need to go back to her old workplace as a detective for the Vatican. After five years, something unexpectedly will emerge again and she’ll have to go back to True Cross to clear some "unpaid bills" (most likely with Mephisto) and then meet again with the twins. I imagined that Yukio won't wear any glasses after he awakened his potential demon powers and that he will quite resemble Shiro in his younger days. Shura on the other had, will wear more clothing since she swore that she would keep her health in check. I also had in mind that she could be a little gentler after she got the luxury to make relationships with other people. Both will be much more relaxed around each other since Yukio has finally got rid of his stress that has been choking him all these years and Shura will no longer have to act adult around him since he became an adult himself. For the first time, we will have the opportunity to see the day in which Shura's cracky behavior and Yukio's playboy mode will finally meet and make all fans of Ao no Exorcist over the world laugh their asses off!XD I can't wait to see this day happen.:p

Oh my god. I want this so much. I... oh no... I'm getting fic ideas... Help!
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
  • Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2018, 07:04:58 AM »
^Hahhahaha thank you so much!^^ Can't wait to read your fic!<3
"Win a place for yourself in this world."- Shura Kirigakure

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2018, 07:38:25 PM »

Description:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:44:31 PM by Kannra21 »

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2018, 11:08:09 PM »

SWITCHING PLACES
Description:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:43:34 PM by Kannra21 »

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 06:14:51 PM »

Description:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:42:07 PM by Kannra21 »

Offline HorseTechie

• Junior Second Class
  • Braaaaainnnsss!
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2018, 07:25:32 PM »

SWITCHING PLACES
Heeeya!! Since I was recently free enough and had plenty of time for myself, I searched a little on the Internet and came across an interesting challenge which requires that the characters replace their clothing and thus their behavior as well!^^ The idea was very silly so I wanted to try to see how it would turn out at the end.
Hope you like it!
Laugh...

This time I looked for those moles before thinking it was Rin.  ;p  Then I read your description.  Good job!

Reminds me of a story I started earlier where the twins switched places, just because. (I need to finish writing that...)   That idea is so fun to 'play' with!

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2018, 08:00:57 PM »
^Hahha that's true! I dunno, I mean, I like him with his glasses on and he looks good with them too, but I think that I can't possibly help myself! I might have a problem!!XD He has such beautiful eyes and he looks so damn hot even without them and I would prefer him more with contacts rather than using glasses. I mean just look at him!!!>///<
(click to show/hide)
However, this wouldn't change the way I perceive him and he'll always look great no matter what. On the other hand, the thought of Shura wearing glasses made me laugh so hard I just had to draw it and see shit becoming real! Lol I can't imagine her behaving like Yukio at all, she's already great as she is and I love her so much! Thanks for the opinion, I appreciate it! ^^~<3
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 02:15:26 PM by Kannra21 »

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2018, 03:39:38 PM »

Description:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:45:30 PM by Kannra21 »

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2018, 06:26:58 PM »

Description:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:46:12 PM by Kannra21 »

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2018, 09:35:16 PM »

PROBLEM WITH HONORIFICS
Description:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2018, 07:02:28 PM »

Description:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 07:13:30 PM by Kannra21 »

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2018, 10:17:36 PM »

Description:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 10:19:55 PM by Kannra21 »

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2018, 06:34:41 AM »
^ Goddammit I love this art so much. It's so simple, and it gives me such feels. He has everything he ever wanted and nothing at the same time.

*twenty-four hours later, ten of which were in a hospital*

So I wrote a thing, heavily based on your work. Hope you don't mind.

(click to show/hide)
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2018, 08:08:49 AM »
Earthforge, you're a freaking genious! I love it so much. Thank you, you're also really talented!^^

Offline Cloelia

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2018, 08:50:24 AM »
@Kannra21: I had a comment about your previous art too but I'm gonna add it later. Your art and concepts and the way you add a description/explanation under them makes them even more amazing 'cause it makes you appreciate and understand them even more. I just love this "technique" of yours. And your style itself is really good. Looking forward to more works from you!

^ Goddammit I love this art so much. It's so simple, and it gives me such feels. He has everything he ever wanted and nothing at the same time.

*twenty-four hours later, ten of which were in a hospital*

So I wrote a thing, heavily based on your work. Hope you don't mind.

(click to show/hide)

You know what I've been through these past days so I just wish you to know how much this meant to me. It's about Rin and Yukio but right now, after what I recently went though, I couldn't help to read it in a different, more personal way and feel involved somehow. There have been moments I've been feeling like letting go and don't worry about anything anymore, everything felt meaningless, whatever I did, whatever I could do from tomorrow onward, I was feeling like anything was plain useless and others, even while feeling like that, I still struggled to find something, anything to hang on and resist even if I couldn't find any meaning in keep on living. I still have trouble pushing all these thoughts away for a long time, but at least I'm breathing more at ease now.

Yeah, this doesn't connect at all to BE's plot or Yukio's story or to the reasons who brought him to feel like that or even suicidal. But, Rin's struggle to reach him and help him. Rin's words. The moment I read Rin's last line I felt like somehow I was been told them by him himself. And that made me smile. The feeling of hope, I think this is what I'm looking for right now. So everywhere I see it, I feel a lil more better. And I will never stop to be grateful for being there for me, earthy. And, well, for supporting me in an indirect way even through your story, hehe.

Anyway, I'm sorry I couldn't express my thoughts as I wanted (well, that's always been my problem, but right now is a lil bit worse). But I hope it was still clear somehow.

Personal comments aside, the story is beautifully written as usual and oc I'm in absolute love with the concept.