Author Topic: Place your bets! (AnE predictions)  (Read 61673 times)

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
Re: Place your bets! (AnE predictions)
« Reply #150 on: January 18, 2017, 12:30:24 AM »
New bet, credit to Madow for coming up with it:

Mephisto sent Shiro back in time to retrieve the Kurikara. Explains how the theft of the Kurikara took place before Satan's inception and the Okumura twin's conception. Also explains why Shiro was so wounded when he visited the temple.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2017, 04:55:41 PM »
^ Because baby Rin had already mauled him?

Sound neat. Rather horrifying, but neat.

Offline Cloelia

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2017, 04:35:32 PM »
I'm willing to take a wild guess right here and now and place my bet on what I think is going to happen in a mid-term scale from chapter 90 on.

As of chapter 89's last pages, we're left with Yukio confronting Rin, the first visibly pissed at the latter's lack of curiosity toward their origins. Ok, I'll take it from here. I highly doubt that Yukio is gonna gain something out of this confrontation. Unable to get a real explanation out of his bro as to why he doesn't care that much about discovering the truth behind their birth, Yukio (in a fit of anger) will get out of bed and make his way off the room. Rin could try to stop him (as he's standing near the door) and will at least ask him where is he going, but will get no real answer. Seeing how much Yukio is irritated, he'll decide to let him be.

--

[Ok, now let's analyze some piece of info. Suguro, Shima and Miwa should be out of the way for a while (they got invited to Kyoto from Juzo and Mamushi). The Shiemi's question may more likely be put on the side for a while (doesn't look to me like a "urgent" topic the plot needs to focus over atm). Izumo already got enough attention in the past (imo, at least). Shura's arc's just over too. We're in the mid of an "investigation" arc and Lightning is the guy of the moment. We do know that Yukio is aware that Lightning is "involved" with Misumi's (one of the monastery's priests) death since he overheard someone talking about it while he and Rin went to the guy's funeral.]

--

Back to what I was saying. After Suguro and co. fly to Kyoto, Yukio may try to meet Lightning in private in order to get from him some info about what happened at the monastery (using his smart talking style and so on) and taking advantage of the fact that Suguro (and Shima=the Illuminati pressure) are away. Yukio starts off declaring that he suspects that Lightning is investigating something related to his and Rin's past, that's why he went to the monastery. I do believe that Yukio is smart enough to have guessed that the priest (Misumi) died coz of the Morinas contract's demon who killed him and not for natural causes as officially stated (we're never shown Yukio approaching Misumi's coffin neither before or after overhearing that Lightning was at the monastery the morning the guy died, but it's not hard for me to imagine, after hearing that, that Yukio may have gone back to where Misumi's coffin is placed to take a look at his neck and find out the symbol of the contract). Anyway, If that's the case, that would mean that the guy was keeping some secret and was forced to reveal it, thus breaking the contract and having the demon take his life (Yukio himself has a Morinas contract on him, so he knows how it works). And the one who forced him to break that contract was... Lightning. Lightning may be impressed by the way Yukio puts together all the pieces. He could laugh at his face and compliment him. At this point, Yukio asks Lightning if what he's truly investigating is the Blue Night incident.

--

[Second piece of info. We do know that Yukio has been "stuck" in hospital for more than 1 month. We're shown that Suguro and co. go visit him once and someone points out that he's "already working again". In front of him, we can see a tablet and some books over a table. What is he really working on? Plus, once he gets out of hospital, before reuniting with everyone he states that he went to headquarters to "take care of some things". We know nothing about this too. What I do think, is that even before the death of the Misumi guy, Yukio was investigating on his own about something. He may have discovered some relation between the Illuminati and the Blue Night. But when the Misumi guy died and he overheard about Lightning's involving with his death, that's the moment he could put all the pieces he was collecting together. I'm aware this part is all confused so, please, back me up if you can help me fill the holes. AAAAnyway.]

--

At this point I do think that Lightning may be "tempted" to talk to Yukio about what he learned so far about Asylum and Section 13, he could even be somewhat "amazed" by Yukio's talent and could like the idea to have him join the investigation in a active way. But, I don't think he will accept to let Yukio actually join (the Okumura bros are part of the equation too, afterall). At this point, Lightning will decline Yukio's offer to help him investigate the Blue Night and will take his leave from him. We will be shown an amused Mephisto watching the whole scene from a distance. Yukio, at this point, may receive a call and be reminded that the exorcists exams' day is about to approach and he has to reunite with the other teachers in order to organize matters. This will keep Yukio's mind busy for a lil while.

--

[The infos that Yukio could get his hands on during his recovery at the hospital or at HQ once he got out, may NOT have been a "freebie" Mephisto intentionally gave away. Or may be. In any case, it's time for some bomb dropping and some good plot twist!]

--

Like, there's a time skip and we finally get to the day of the infamous exorcist exam. Like, now this could be a perfect chance to fk everything up :D What I pictured in my head is that in this day, the exwires and all of the teachers reunite in a place to run a "final test" (*insert any kind of test you'd expect to see for a exorcist exam*). The Kyoto trio is back, and Shiemi may show up just to support her friends in the day they may officially become exorcists. Things between Rin and Yukio are still awkward. Shura notices something. Lightning is there too (btw, is he still one of the cram school's teachers? We're not shown him teaching lessons for a while now, so I'm not sure). Mephisto obviously is there too. And he obviously has a plan.

--

[It may just be my imagination, but I always got the feel that the reason why Mephisto stubbornly avoids to answer any Yukio's question concerning his and his bro's birth (anything related to it), thus stimulating his curiousity even more, is cause he ACTUALLY aims to put Yukio in a corner and leave him no other choice than to join the Illuminati and find out. It's like he's saying: "I know the truth, but I won't tell you. I will interfere every time you try to reach it on your own so you'll have no other choice but to join the Illuminati." As of why he desires to send Yukio there, I don't know. Sure, he doesn't want to "force" him but he's somehow "guiding"  him there. Same as Lucifer not forcing him to join, but "tempting" him by saying stuff like "If you want to discover your true power and the mystery behind your birth, I have all the info you need. So, if you join us, I'll tell you."]

--

Mephisto knows that Yukio has shared a conversation with Lightning (he obviously knows that it was about the Blue Night). At this point, with the secret objective to "restraining Yukio before he gets to discover -too much- on his own" Mephisto sets in motion his plan. Toward the end of the exam, some True Cross "agents" (*insert a role here*) show up announcing they've been sent by the Grigori with the order to put Okumura Yukio under arrest. GENERAL SHOCK.

Without adding any detail, the "agents" proceeds to take Yukio into custody. Rin watches the scene in total awe, as everyone else. Yukio is left speechless but looks like he's about to burst. As the agents approaches him, Shura loses it and asks em what is Yukio exactly accused of.

They finally declare that Okumura Yukio is put under arrest for having been found "unclear" during some of his latest "daily tests". Being the son of Satan's brother but having only recently developed a change in his "genes", the Grigori wish to keep him in isolation as a potential threat, also to better analyze the situation. At this, everyone is even more shocked. Yukio is also stripped of his rank and his guns, id card and all are taken from him. Yukio knows for sure that what the agents are stating is not true (he remembers that up till the previous day, his test results were ok), but he's mixed with having doubts (since his genes may have finally started to "mutate" due to his demonic powers) or... that being all Mephisto's doing! He stares at Mephisto from a distance with a blank expression and find his confirmation in Mephisto's amused grin. In that moment, Yukio recalls Lucifer's words (about him lacking protection and risking to be held captive in case the secret of his eyes was found out... or worse, even executed) and starts to inwardly panick.

Rin finally snaps and tries to stop the agent who's bringing Yukio away. He screams out that it's impossible that Yukio possesses any demonic power and that there's no reason to take him away like that. He tries his best to defend Yukio. At this, Yukio recalls that same old memory of his big bro protecting him when they were kids. At this, anger builds up and as Rin is still interceding for him, Yukio screams: "Stay out of it! THIS IS MY PROBLEM!" Rin is taken aback. After a moment he asks Yukio if it's ok for him if they arrest him with that accuse. Rin: "I mean, it's not true that you possess Satan's power. They're lying ..." Yukio: "... and what if they're not?" *insert Yukio's evil glare* *Rin instantly paralyzes*

In the general silence, the agents keeps to bring Yukio away. But... Lightning makes his move and helps him... evade! Yukio is not willing to accept Lightning's help at first, but the guy jumps close to him, enough to whisper him that he got a plan. Yukio, confused and slightly scared for his fate, decides to trust him and runs away while Lightning keeps the agents busy.

Mephisto is ok with this, though. With no place for him anymore into the True Cross Order (being now a fugitive and all), prolly this situation will finally force Yukio to knock at the Illuminati's door, as he secretely desires.

The agents start chasing Yukio. The situation eventually sets down. The first to show some kind of reaction is Shura which walks towards Mephisto and grabs him by his neck. She asks him if this is all his doing. Mephisto, to calm her, confess (even if it's not true) that he organized that plan in order to protect Yukio from the Illuminati which have been secretely trying to recruit him. Suguro glares at Shima, who simply flashes him his trademark smile. Rin is in total shock.

A few hrs drop by and the exwires are back in the cram school and are still trying to process the situation. Shiemi tries to confort Rin, alongside the others. In  that moment, one of the teachers enters the room to announce the results of the exams. Everyone is promoted to Exorcist rank in their respective Meisters. But no one feels like celebrating at all.

Mephisto makes his appearance and congratulates the students. He announces that he got his first mission for em as official exorcists... the mission carries a direct order from the Grigori emselves...

And... The Yukio Rescue Arc officially begins!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 04:55:30 PM by Cloelia »

Offline Taytronics7

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2017, 05:43:17 PM »
My bet is that chapter 90 is going to be the start of a new arc, mainly about Shiemi, a new/awakened power she has and/or family background, and convincing her to come back to the team. The subplots will be with Rin and Yukio bickering over various things i.e. their feelings for Shiemi, their family background etc. Lighting trying to find out the traitor, and everyone studying for the exams.

Offline Stella96

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2017, 07:56:00 PM »
I'm willing to take a wild guess right here and now and place my bet on what I think is going to happen in a mid-term scale from chapter 90 on.

As of chapter 89's last pages, we're left with Yukio confronting Rin, the first visibly pissed at the latter's lack of curiosity toward their origins. Ok, I'll take it from here. I highly doubt that Yukio is gonna gain something out of this confrontation. Unable to get a real explanation out of his bro as to why he doesn't care that much about discovering the truth behind their birth, Yukio (in a fit of anger) will get out of bed and make his way off the room. Rin could try to stop him (as he's standing near the door) and will at least ask him where is he going, but will get no real answer. Seeing how much Yukio is irritated, he'll decide to let him be.

--

[Ok, now let's analyze some piece of info. Suguro, Shima and Miwa should be out of the way for a while (they got invited to Kyoto from Juzo and Mamushi). The Shiemi's question may more likely be put on the side for a while (doesn't look to me like a "urgent" topic the plot needs to focus over atm). Izumo already got enough attention in the past (imo, at least). Shura's arc's just over too. We're in the mid of an "investigation" arc and Lightning is the guy of the moment. We do know that Yukio is aware that Lightning is "involved" with Misumi's (one of the monastery's priests) death since he overheard someone talking about it while he and Rin went to the guy's funeral.]

--

Back to what I was saying. After Suguro and co. fly to Kyoto, Yukio may try to meet Lightning in private in order to get from him some info about what happened at the monastery (using his smart talking style and so on) and taking advantage of the fact that Suguro (and Shima=the Illuminati pressure) are away. Yukio starts off declaring that he suspects that Lightning is investigating something related to his and Rin's past, that's why he went to the monastery. I do believe that Yukio is smart enough to have guessed that the priest (Misumi) died coz of the Morinas contract's demon who killed him and not for natural causes as officially stated (we're never shown Yukio approaching Misumi's coffin neither before or after overhearing that Lightning was at the monastery the morning the guy died, but it's not hard for me to imagine, after hearing that, that Yukio may have gone back to where Misumi's coffin is placed to take a look at his neck and find out the symbol of the contract). Anyway, If that's the case, that would mean that the guy was keeping some secret and was forced to reveal it, thus breaking the contract and having the demon take his life (Yukio himself has a Morinas contract on him, so he knows how it works). And the one who forced him to break that contract was... Lightning. Lightning may be impressed by the way Yukio puts together all the pieces. He could laugh at his face and compliment him. At this point, Yukio asks Lightning if what he's truly investigating is the Blue Night incident.

--

[Second piece of info. We do know that Yukio has been "stuck" in hospital for more than 1 month. We're shown that Suguro and co. go visit him once and someone points out that he's "already working again". In front of him, we can see a tablet and some books over a table. What is he really working on? Plus, once he gets out of hospital, before reuniting with everyone he states that he went to headquarters to "take care of some things". We know nothing about this too. What I do think, is that even before the death of the Misumi guy, Yukio was investigating on his own about something. He may have discovered some relation between the Illuminati and the Blue Night. But when the Misumi guy died and he overheard about Lightning's involving with his death, that's the moment he could put all the pieces he was collecting together. I'm aware this part is all confused so, please, back me up if you can help me fill the holes. AAAAnyway.]

--

At this point I do think that Lightning may be "tempted" to talk to Yukio about what he learned so far about Asylum and Section 13, he could even be somewhat "amazed" by Yukio's talent and could like the idea to have him join the investigation in a active way. But, I don't think he will accept to let Yukio actually join (the Okumura bros are part of the equation too, afterall). At this point, Lightning will decline Yukio's offer to help him investigate the Blue Night and will take his leave from him. We will be shown an amused Mephisto watching the whole scene from a distance. Yukio, at this point, may receive a call and be reminded that the exorcists exams' day is about to approach and he has to reunite with the other teachers in order to organize matters. This will keep Yukio's mind busy for a lil while.

--

[The infos that Yukio could get his hands on during his recovery at the hospital or at HQ once he got out, may NOT have been a "freebie" Mephisto intentionally gave away. Or may be. In any case, it's time for some bomb dropping and some good plot twist!]

--

Like, there's a time skip and we finally get to the day of the infamous exorcist exam. Like, now this could be a perfect chance to fk everything up :D What I pictured in my head is that in this day, the exwires and all of the teachers reunite in a place to run a "final test" (*insert any kind of test you'd expect to see for a exorcist exam*). The Kyoto trio is back, and Shiemi may show up just to support her friends in the day they may officially become exorcists. Things between Rin and Yukio are still awkward. Shura notices something. Lightning is there too (btw, is he still one of the cram school's teachers? We're not shown him teaching lessons for a while now, so I'm not sure). Mephisto obviously is there too. And he obviously has a plan.

--

[It may just be my imagination, but I always got the feel that the reason why Mephisto stubbornly avoids to answer any Yukio's question concerning his and his bro's birth (anything related to it), thus stimulating his curiousity even more, is cause he ACTUALLY aims to put Yukio in a corner and leave him no other choice than to join the Illuminati and find out. It's like he's saying: "I know the truth, but I won't tell you. I will interfere every time you try to reach it on your own so you'll have no other choice but to join the Illuminati." As of why he desires to send Yukio there, I don't know. Sure, he doesn't want to "force" him but he's somehow "guiding"  him there. Same as Lucifer not forcing him to join, but "tempting" him by saying stuff like "If you want to discover your true power and the mystery behind your birth, I have all the info you need. So, if you join us, I'll tell you."]

--

Mephisto knows that Yukio has shared a conversation with Lightning (he obviously knows that it was about the Blue Night). At this point, with the secret objective to "restraining Yukio before he gets to discover -too much- on his own" Mephisto sets in motion his plan. Toward the end of the exam, some True Cross "agents" (*insert a role here*) show up announcing they've been sent by the Grigori with the order to put Okumura Yukio under arrest. GENERAL SHOCK.

Without adding any detail, the "agents" proceeds to take Yukio into custody. Rin watches the scene in total awe, as everyone else. Yukio is left speechless but looks like he's about to burst. As the agents approaches him, Shura loses it and asks em what is Yukio exactly accused of.

They finally declare that Okumura Yukio is put under arrest for having been found "unclear" during some of his latest "daily tests". Being the son of Satan's brother but having only recently developed a change in his "genes", the Grigori wish to keep him in isolation as a potential threat, also to better analyze the situation. At this, everyone is even more shocked. Yukio is also stripped of his rank and his guns, id card and all are taken from him. Yukio knows for sure that what the agents are stating is not true (he remembers that up till the previous day, his test results were ok), but he's mixed with having doubts (since his genes may have finally started to "mutate" due to his demonic powers) or... that being all Mephisto's doing! He stares at Mephisto from a distance with a blank expression and find his confirmation in Mephisto's amused grin. In that moment, Yukio recalls Lucifer's words (about him lacking protection and risking to be held captive in case the secret of his eyes was found out... or worse, even executed) and starts to inwardly panick.

Rin finally snaps and tries to stop the agent who's bringing Yukio away. He screams out that it's impossible that Yukio possesses any demonic power and that there's no reason to take him away like that. He tries his best to defend Yukio. At this, Yukio recalls that same old memory of his big bro protecting him when they were kids. At this, anger builds up and as Rin is still interceding for him, Yukio screams: "Stay out of it! THIS IS MY PROBLEM!" Rin is taken aback. After a moment he asks Yukio if it's ok for him if they arrest him with that accuse. Rin: "I mean, it's not true that you possess Satan's power. They're lying ..." Yukio: "... and what if they're not?" *insert Yukio's evil glare* *Rin instantly paralyzes*

In the general silence, the agents keeps to bring Yukio away. But... Lightning makes his move and helps him... evade! Yukio is not willing to accept Lightning's help at first, but the guy jumps close to him, enough to whisper him that he got a plan. Yukio, confused and slightly scared for his fate, decides to trust him and runs away while Lightning keeps the agents busy.

Mephisto is ok with this, though. With no place for him anymore into the True Cross Order (being now a fugitive and all), prolly this situation will finally force Yukio to knock at the Illuminati's door, as he secretely desires.

The agents start chasing Yukio. The situation eventually sets down. The first to show some kind of reaction is Shura which walks towards Mephisto and grabs him by his neck. She asks him if this is all his doing. Mephisto, to calm her, confess (even if it's not true) that he organized that plan in order to protect Yukio from the Illuminati which have been secretely trying to recruit him. Suguro glares at Shima, who simply flashes him his trademark smile. Rin is in total shock.

A few hrs drop by and the exwires are back in the cram school and are still trying to process the situation. Shiemi tries to confort Rin, alongside the others. In  that moment, one of the teachers enters the room to announce the results of the exams. Everyone is promoted to Exorcist rank in their respective Meisters. But no one feels like celebrating at all.

Mephisto makes his appearance and congratulates the students. He announces that he got his first mission for em as official exorcists... the mission carries a direct order from the Grigori emselves...

And... The Yukio Rescue Arc officially begins!

OMG! What a deeply elaborated bet! I love it.
It all sounds like something that could perfectly happen.
About the unexpected trip for Bon&co, I think it's to give Yukio a chance to talk with Lightning too. It's very timely you know ::)

But in my opinion Lightning may not regret Yukio's help at all. He can be really useful in Lightning's researchs. Or at least he could confess him that he has some information but he'll bring everything out later.
This conversation  will happen sooner or later, so we'll see.

Anyway, talking about Mephisto's intentions with Yukio I completely agree with you. He's obiously guiding him to join the Illuminati. So the Exorcist Exam could be the perfect situation to take a step.
Yukio's analysis are in Mephisto's hands so probably this could be the way.
Also, I would like to see more action, like: during the exams Mephisto will try to put Rin into some problems, to the point to force Yukio (and other exorcist) to stop the exam fighting against some dangerous demons.
One of them will attack Yukio, and even Rin will try to defend him, the demon's attack will reach him. But his "blue eyes" will make their appear saving him.
This will let in shock everyone but Mephisto who will be smiling (like most of time)
I know it's unlikely to happen but I'd enjoy this situation.

Offline Cloelia

« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2017, 09:34:27 PM »
OMG! What a deeply elaborated bet! I love it.
It all sounds like something that could perfectly happen.
About the unexpected trip for Bon&co, I think it's to give Yukio a chance to talk with Lightning too. It's very timely you know ::)

But in my opinion Lightning may not regret Yukio's help at all. He can be really useful in Lightning's researchs. Or at least he could confess him that he has some information but he'll bring everything out later.
This conversation  will happen sooner or later, so we'll see.

Anyway, talking about Mephisto's intentions with Yukio I completely agree with you. He's obiously guiding him to join the Illuminati. So the Exorcist Exam could be the perfect situation to take a step.
Yukio's analysis are in Mephisto's hands so probably this could be the way.
Also, I would like to see more action, like: during the exams Mephisto will try to put Rin into some problems, to the point to force Yukio (and other exorcist) to stop the exam fighting against some dangerous demons.
One of them will attack Yukio, and even Rin will try to defend him, the demon's attack will reach him. But his "blue eyes" will make their appear saving him.
This will let in shock everyone but Mephisto who will be smiling (like most of time)
I know it's unlikely to happen but I'd enjoy this situation.

Ty :) I'm sure Lightning wouldn't mind Yukio help with the investigation, but the reason I think he will decline it at first is cause Lightning knows both Mephisto/the Illuminati are hyper-monitoring him (unlike Suguro, for example, since he's only Mephisto's pawn) so he couldn't investigate in all freedom. That's why I think that Yukio severing his ties from the Order (running away from em) could change the situation (maybe Lightning could bring Yukio to a place where Mephisto's "power" could not reach him or at least buying em enough time to come up with a plan... I'm not sure, I'm still elaborating in my mind what could happen next :) )

I think the exwires' exam itself could hold some kinda surprise too. Mephisto loves entertaining stuffs afterall, so I'm pretty sure he will give his best to mess things up (in order to give some hard time to Rin&co.)

That aside, I was just re-watching the last episode of the Kyoto season and got struck by a sudden idea! Do we all of us remember that Rin made Yukio "promise" he'd tell him stories about the oldman once he becomes a exorcist? Well, I let my imagination run wild again and I couldn't avoid to picture a scene in my mind: if (continuing from my earlier "prediction") things really turn out like that, at this point Rin should finally be an official exorcist. Now, I said I predict a Yukio's rescue arc. At some point, I imagine that Rin will eventually reunite with Yukio (lots of things will happen along the way) and prolly he will not be the same by that time. What if Yukio ends up in a situation in which he doesn't know who he is/what is he doing anymore? Rin, candid and caring as he always is, may approach him and try to get him to react using those words: "You can't give up yet, Yukio! Remember? You promised me that you'd tell me stories about the oldman if I became an exorcist, and well... I finally am!" (in my "prediction" Yukio runs away from the Order just before the exam's results are released, so he doesn't know that Rin actually made it as an exorcist yet. So... hehe! I thought this could be a good way to put to use that "promise" thing :) ) *I need to keep doing this, I'm loving imagining this plot (lol)*

*cough cough* sorry! That's all for today

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2017, 02:02:32 AM »
^ While I'm a huge fan of Yukio shenanigans, I'm really hoping that we're going to get some genuine Rin development. We know what Yukio is thinking, but we haven't seen what's going on in Rin's head for over 28 chapters. Rin hasn't even felt like the main character since Bon and Yukio have been taking up so much screentime. This is our chance to see what he's really thinking. After all, Rin isn't as stupid as he lets on, he just responds to negative circumstances with a positive exuberant attitude. Much like Yukio's polite "don't bother me" smile, Rin's cheery demeanor can cover over issues he's facing.

Also, it's been built up that Yukio will go to the dark side only if he deliberately chooses it, not because he was forced. If he does join the Illuminati, he won't be like Izumo who was kidnapped or Renzou who plays both sides. He'd be loyal or have a vested interest in using them, making any rescue attempt impossible.

Although, I agree that Lightning will somehow take advantage of Bon's absence. But I think Lightning is a bigger threat to Yukio than Mephisto. Mephisto has been careful to let Yukio slowly self-destruct, only intervening when Yukio was two seconds from shooting himself in the head. He's not going to force the issue. Lightning isn't like that. He cares about one thing -- protecting the world. Right now he's putting together the pieces of the Blue Night and how it's connected to the Illuminati. He has no interest in Yukio, as he believes the Morinas is an adequate safeguard (and alert) to making sure Okumura Rin's brother doesn't become a mole for the Illuminati.

I'm gonna to place a bet that we'll get a breather chapter or short-story entirely about the Kyoto trio, featuring Mamushi, Juuzo, Kinzo and the others.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline tandem

« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2017, 08:44:35 AM »
I am betting on a RinIzumo chapter because everyone else will not be here...

btw, is he still one of the cram school's teachers? We're not shown him teaching lessons for a while now, so I'm not sure

Yes. The last time we saw him teaching is Volume 16. And I think the overall time span in Volume 17~19 is quite small... probably only two or three weeks.

Offline Taytronics7

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2017, 03:52:57 AM »
Next chapter will continue the Okumura brother's fight and in the last 5 pages or so Amaimon will appear to confront Shiemi about not inviting him to the Christmas party. ;D

Offline Cloelia

« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2017, 08:52:23 AM »
Todou crushing Mamushi and Juzou wedding cause, hell, they were his fav students and didn't even bother to send him an invite...

Offline tandem

« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2017, 04:18:30 AM »
For this one I have very high confidence:

The Shima's mother will appear next chapter

Offline Kittykat

• Junior First Class
« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2017, 06:10:35 AM »
For this one I have very high confidence:

The Shima's mother will appear next chapter

Ooh! Ooh! The anime "fiancée" Yoshikuni!

Offline Wikkelsoee

« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2017, 09:25:35 AM »
^ No, no, please, not that. Everything but that.

Offline Kittykat

• Junior First Class
« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2017, 05:38:00 PM »

No? How 'bout grand-papa?

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2017, 05:53:50 PM »

No? How 'bout grand-papa?

Who?

*puts away smoking gun*