Author Topic: What do you know about object search games?  (Read 42 times)

Offline Niccilson

• Page
What do you know about object search games?
« on: August 09, 2022, 09:43:35 PM »
I think that object retrieval games are interesting. So I would probably like to play these games. But before that I would like to read more about it? What would you advise me to read?

Offline Helen09

• Page
Re: What do you know about object search games?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 09:22:12 AM »
I think that object retrieval games are interesting. So I would probably like to play these games. But before that, I would like to read more about it. What would you advise me to read?

I'm thinking about making myself a weekend and playing games. I don't want to go through a game with some kind of story. Because I know I won't be able to get through the whole thing. I just want to have a good time alone. I found information at https://www.techshout.com/interesting-facts-about-hidden-object-games/. And found out a lot of interesting things about these games.

Offline Brarerise

• Page
Re: What do you know about object search games?
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 07:28:18 AM »
Browser games and client games have both advantages and disadvantages. Before you make your choice, simply study all the information about the games you are potentially interested in. Before I started playing Mahjong Fortuna , I first carefully studied the information about the game and then made my decision. They are often client games with good graphics need a powerful computer, and this does not suit me.