Author Topic: Introduction thread  (Read 100442 times)

Offline lucy-shining-star

• Page
Re: Introduction thread
« Reply #630 on: April 20, 2018, 08:21:58 PM »
Of course,we want as many people as possible 8)
But to be serious I just decided to use same username I have on tumblr and there is because of character from other series XD

Offline Cloelia

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #631 on: April 22, 2018, 11:56:50 AM »
^ When I logged here and checked my last unread messages and saw your name for a sec I was like: "Wait, am I on tumblr?" hehe. Welcome here, lucy-shining-star! (and I take the chance to thank you for literally like-ing reblogging I think almost every single one of my edits. You're one of the most active people I follow on tumblr so your name is very familiar to me. Nice to have you here too!

Offline spookyskeletor975

• Page
« Reply #632 on: May 24, 2018, 10:26:08 PM »
Okay can someone please explain the Viagara dude in the comments section? I dunno this is just getting annoying...

Offline melodicake

• Page
« Reply #633 on: August 04, 2018, 05:31:15 AM »
Hello there everyone! I'm Melo and I finally got the courage to join this forum. I got into AnE around April or May of last year and was hooked after reading the first volume. I didn't really get into it until chapter 93 dropped though, which led me to this forum to see the spoilers and to panic over Yukio lmao. Besides AnE, I read BnHA obsessively too and I'm also a huge fan of the magical girl genre in anime and manga. I also do some pixel art sometimes and UTAU/Vocaloid covers (I have CYBER DIVA but I tend to use UTAU more since I can use it better). I can't wait to get to know you all! I probably won't have a lot to contribute when it comes to discussions but I'll try my best!

Offline HorseTechie

• Junior Second Class
  • Braaaaainnnsss!
« Reply #634 on: August 06, 2018, 01:37:37 AM »
Welcome aboard Melo!

I've become a bit of the same... just mostly lurking about to read everyone's theories and muses. ^_^;

What's funny is that since BnHA has started up thier 3rd anime season, I rewatched the last previous seasons, and then muscled through the continuing manga in July. It is totally addictive! 

I also tend to thumb through other manga/anime to past the time inbetween installments.

Offline melodicake

• Page
« Reply #635 on: August 06, 2018, 04:23:32 AM »
Welcome aboard Melo!

I've become a bit of the same... just mostly lurking about to read everyone's theories and muses. ^_^;

What's funny is that since BnHA has started up thier 3rd anime season, I rewatched the last previous seasons, and then muscled through the continuing manga in July. It is totally addictive! 

I also tend to thumb through other manga/anime to past the time inbetween installments.
Thank you! I'll probably be lurking a lot here, I don't have a lot to contribute whoops. BnHA's manga is really good, are you caught up on the latest chapters? Also I do that sometimes, it's a good way to pass the time lol

Offline HorseTechie

• Junior Second Class
  • Braaaaainnnsss!
« Reply #636 on: August 06, 2018, 10:50:21 AM »
Welcome aboard Melo!

Thank you! I'll probably be lurking a lot here, I don't have a lot to contribute whoops. BnHA's manga is really good, are you caught up on the latest chapters? Also I do that sometimes, it's a good way to pass the time lol
Yup. ;D It getting so intense!

Offline melodicake

• Page
« Reply #637 on: August 06, 2018, 08:05:19 PM »
Welcome aboard Melo!

Yup. ;D It getting so intense!
I'm so excited for what's gonna happen next a a a a a

Offline ufoparty

• Page
  • swooce
« Reply #638 on: October 05, 2018, 06:20:43 AM »
hey everyone! i'm wyly and very new here!

i first watched blue ex season 1 around 2012, but rewatching it and seeing the second season a couple years ago REALLY kindled a fire in me. so i started reading the manga, and i haven't been so strongly gripped by one since i read fullmetal alchemist in high school. blue ex is SUCH a satisfying read. i love the depth of all the characters and the way katou subverts so many tropes. it always keeps me guessing : D

i have adhd, and while i tend to jump around different series between updates, i consider blue ex to be my home base--my hyperfixation. i'm probably thinking about it 80% of the time lol. i'm an art student and it's most of what i draw in my spare time as well. i might post some art here every now and then, but mostly i'm here to see what everyone else has to say about the series. i see a lot of really interesting fan theories and the extra content fuels me between new chapters! i hope i can contribute some too.

nice to meet you all!

Offline Wierdcactus

• Birdest cactus plant
  • Page
  • *Slaps roof of car*
« Reply #639 on: October 06, 2018, 05:28:58 AM »
I never introduced myself woops.

Hello I'm probably the weirdest cactus you'll ever meet. I watched Blue exorcist in elementary school 6 years ago and when I found out about Kyoto saga this past summer I was already planning to get back into it. I didn't Know where to start so I ended reading all of blue exorcist and rewatching all of the anime. Then while looking to see if there were anymore chapters I found this place and ended up staying.

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #640 on: October 06, 2018, 05:20:31 PM »
Welcome Wierdcactus and ufoparty!  :) It's great to see fans coming back to this manga after years. Blue Exorcist really has that "put down but can pick up later" quality that makes it nice to come back to after other obsessions. It may be slow, but it's always consistent.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
  • Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
« Reply #641 on: November 01, 2018, 06:52:44 PM »
Hawks friends are my friends! ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
"Win a place for yourself in this world."- Shura Kirigakure

Offline sisuphos

• Page
« Reply #642 on: November 04, 2018, 03:08:33 AM »
Hello my name is Sisuphos same name on tumblr and ao3.

I joined this fourm a week after completing the manga thus far.
https://archiveofourown.org/users/sisuphos
my Rinzo x Izumo fics on ao3.

Offline Yukio

• Exwire
« Reply #643 on: March 11, 2019, 04:24:46 PM »
Hi! New to the forum and fandom!

Thanks for all the great posts.

Offline Angelajohn

• michaels worksmart
  • Page
« Reply #644 on: August 04, 2020, 07:34:24 AM »
Thanks for writing this simple and interesting Blog. It is very easy to understand. I am really inspired and want to appreciate your efforts. I found a huge content in this Blog which is very attractive and new for me as a regular reader. I loved it. Moreover, I liked the tips that you have shared in it. Please come up with new and exciting ideas as well as I can’t wait to read more exciting ideas from you. amanda fuller