Author Topic: Introduction thread  (Read 100438 times)

Offline alenseptia

• Page
Re: Introduction thread
« Reply #540 on: December 13, 2015, 03:02:12 PM »
^ Welcome!

And don't worry about you English, it seems fine. Don't worry about the German either, no-one understands that :P I've had it in school for 6 years and I still can't say anything but simple sentences.

thank you, Wikkelsoee! pretty wicked name, cool!
learning German for 6 years? that's quite hardcore, maybe you can teach me some deutsch sometimes :D I can't pronounce some words, let alone make simple sentences. embarassing, I know. lol.

Welcome, Alen!  :D
You play violin? That's so cool! I wish I could play this beautiful instrument. Have you tried to play the theme from the AnE movie?

thank you, paradox-san!  ;)
I haven't watched AnE movie yet. Is it good? The anime gave me incurable trauma so I avoided the movie as well. lol.

could you give me the song title please? AnE's soundtracks've always been pleasant in my ears.

I sometimes play violin (love call me later's instrumental version from ao no exorcist soundtrack so freakin' much....I wanna make my own cover in the future) and I love drawing but ironically I haven't drawn ao no exorcist fanart....yet. But I still open requests :3 you can go to my tumblr (mucocelove) to see my drawings....and maybe want me to draw you one? lol.

Wow!!! Welcome! I'm new here too :D
So you play the violin?? That's great! I play too but I'm not good hahah (had lessons for three years but i stopped...)
You can play and post it so we can hear it yaaaaay!!!!!!

thank you dewchorom-san :D
really? that's really cool! why did you stop ? D:

nah. I am not really good myself. My teacher often scolded me because I missed practice lol (as a dentistry student I have little time for myself, and I will begin internship in nearby hospital next year)
----------

a comfort zone is a beautiful place but nothing ever grows there.

----------

Offline Wikkelsoee

• Intermediate First Class
« Reply #541 on: December 13, 2015, 04:34:54 PM »
^ Welcome!

And don't worry about you English, it seems fine. Don't worry about the German either, no-one understands that :P I've had it in school for 6 years and I still can't say anything but simple sentences.

thank you, Wikkelsoee! pretty wicked name, cool!
learning German for 6 years? that's quite hardcore, maybe you can teach me some deutsch sometimes :D I can't pronounce some words, let alone make simple sentences. embarassing, I know. lol.

I guess I could help you if you ever need help, but there are native speakers on the forum too. I'd say you have a better chance at learning something from them xD

And thank you. It's actually my real name or one of them

Offline Paradox

• Intermediate Second Class
  • "Despite everything, it's still you."
« Reply #542 on: December 13, 2015, 11:06:17 PM »
Welcome, Alen!  :D
You play violin? That's so cool! I wish I could play this beautiful instrument. Have you tried to play the theme from the AnE movie?

thank you, paradox-san!  ;)
I haven't watched AnE movie yet. Is it good? The anime gave me incurable trauma so I avoided the movie as well. lol.

could you give me the song title please? AnE's soundtracks've always been pleasant in my ears.
The movie is fine. It could be much worse.

I was talking about this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU_lnYCiTac
Yeah, I know. The OST is so wonderful <3

Offline alenseptia

• Page
« Reply #543 on: December 19, 2015, 04:41:18 PM »
The movie is fine. It could be much worse.

I was talking about this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU_lnYCiTac
Yeah, I know. The OST is so wonderful <3

although that song is soooo beautifullll (like really really good) I still don't want to watch the movie :p
right now I'm listening to this song while drawing yukio (it's been a while!) and somehow I think this song fits Yukio. I don't know. liek. when I listened to this song for the first time, I thought of snow (?)

thanks a lot for introducing this track to me.
----------

----------

Offline BlueExorcistPL

• Page
« Reply #544 on: December 26, 2015, 07:23:01 PM »
Hi everyone!
My name is Darek, and as you can see, I'm from Poland. I'm fan of Ao no Exorcist since 6 months, my friend showed me this series... and now I'm totally crazy about it! I registered here, because I want to speak with somebody about my favourite manga ^^. Nice to meet you everyone, and I think, that we'll have fun together!

P.S. Sorry for faults in English, but I'm not fluent.

Offline alenseptia

• Page
« Reply #545 on: December 27, 2015, 12:33:33 PM »
Hi everyone!
My name is Darek, and as you can see, I'm from Poland. I'm fan of Ao no Exorcist since 6 months, my friend showed me this series... and now I'm totally crazy about it! I registered here, because I want to speak with somebody about my favourite manga ^^. Nice to meet you everyone, and I think, that we'll have fun together!

P.S. Sorry for faults in English, but I'm not fluent.

hi Darek! Welcome to this forum (I'm new too lol)
nice to meet you! ^^
----------

----------

Offline Mirlou

• Page
  • Probably screaming right now, as you read this.
« Reply #546 on: March 02, 2016, 03:05:43 PM »
Hello everyone!!! I am new on this forum, but I have been stalking it for a while >:3 Anyways, Ao no Exorcist was my first anime, I really liked it, and then I read the manga WHICH I LOOOOOVED!!! And still do, of course :P Anyways, I am a smol 14 year old person from the Netherlands that spends their life on tumblr and reading manga/watching anime.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #547 on: March 02, 2016, 06:28:49 PM »
The Netherlands, eh?

Zo hebben we er nog niet veel! Welkom op het forum. ;)

Offline Mirlou

• Page
« Reply #548 on: March 02, 2016, 09:57:15 PM »
The Netherlands, eh?

Zo hebben we er nog niet veel! Welkom op het forum. ;)

WOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWW

Are you serious!??? YOU ARE DUTCH TOO??? Ik dacht dat ik alleen was :P

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #549 on: March 02, 2016, 11:43:45 PM »
Belgiƫ om precies te zijn. :D

But yeah, I think we're the only Dutch-speakers so far. Aside from some of my friends who signed up, but they aren't really active, so that doesn't count.

Offline Mirlou

• Page
« Reply #550 on: March 03, 2016, 09:44:06 AM »
Hooooly sheit.

Kinda off-topic, but I really want to know. Do you go to any cons in the Netherlands? Like Abunai! or Animecon?

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #551 on: March 03, 2016, 11:03:59 AM »
^ Yep, both of them. Went to Tsunacon last month too.

I even went to Nishicon a few times, though I wouldn't go there just for fun (we had a stand in the dealerroom to promote our own convention). It's a little too far away for a smaller con.

Offline Mirlou

• Page
« Reply #552 on: March 03, 2016, 11:26:40 AM »
^ Yep, both of them. Went to Tsunacon last month too.

I even went to Nishicon a few times, though I wouldn't go there just for fun (we had a stand in the dealerroom to promote our own convention). It's a little too far away for a smaller con.

Nice!!! I am going to both of them too, this year :)

Offline Ruby

• Page
« Reply #553 on: March 18, 2016, 11:56:54 AM »
Um, hi. cx
It's a huge pleasure to meet everyone, through I'm pretty sure no one will bother talking to me xD

I'm a girl obsessed with Ao no Exorcist, and I'm so glad at the fact there's a forum here.
I'm a 14 year old who's obsessed with astrology & memes. I'm pretty much cooped up all day watching anime and just reading. I'm pretty boring.
I really hope I can get along with all of you. Thank you for having little old Canadian me in this amazing forum.  cx

Offline Madow

• Nephilim
  • Junior Second Class
« Reply #554 on: March 18, 2016, 12:58:24 PM »
Welcome to the forum Ruby! Hope you have a good time here and enjoy all the disscussions going on