Author Topic: Introduction thread  (Read 100719 times)

Offline Madow

• Nephilim
  • Junior Second Class
Re: Introduction thread
« Reply #525 on: July 09, 2015, 04:44:07 PM »
Hey ya, it's so nice to finally be able to communicate in this place as the second captcha never worked and i nearly jumped for joy when it worked haha

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #526 on: July 09, 2015, 04:50:36 PM »
Hey ya, it's so nice to finally be able to communicate in this place as the second captcha never worked and i nearly jumped for joy when it worked haha

Welcome! Yeah, we've had problems with spammers here.

Love your avvy btw!
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Madow

• Nephilim
  • Junior Second Class
« Reply #527 on: July 09, 2015, 05:40:44 PM »
thanks when i first seen it I had to tilt my head to get a proper look at what it was :P

Offline Nikiro

• Page
« Reply #528 on: July 12, 2015, 06:50:56 PM »
Hey guys, I'm new to both Blue Exorcist and this forum. I hope to make friends and talk about anime/video games!

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #529 on: July 12, 2015, 07:16:07 PM »
Hi Nikiro, welcome!

I hope we'll become friends too. Though the Blue Exorcist anime isn't very popular here. ;D *cough*

Offline Nikiro

• Page
« Reply #530 on: July 13, 2015, 08:01:08 PM »
I plan to read the manga soon, although I have never really read a manga before. I've heard good things about the manga and mangas in general.

Offline Rook

• Exwire
« Reply #531 on: July 14, 2015, 05:35:39 PM »
Hello ^.^ I got into Blue Exorcist about half a year ago when a mate suggested it and started reading the manga when the anime destroyed itself xD I've only just started reading through the forums though so it's cool to be able to take part

Offline questdrivencollie

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #532 on: July 18, 2015, 03:11:45 PM »
^ Your avatar is cute!

Offline Rook

• Exwire
« Reply #533 on: July 18, 2015, 10:20:18 PM »
^ Thank you :3 yours is great it's from the manga. I spent ages looking through the manga and then I stumbled across Kuro with a watermelon on google and I was like...sorted. xD

Offline Saori

• Page
« Reply #534 on: November 12, 2015, 05:28:30 PM »
Hello all!  I've been a fan of Japan-Dom for a long time.  Got into blue exorcist this year and have been totally hooked.  I don't generally join forums but I've been super bored lately and don't have a lot of people around me I can geek out with so I thought this might be a nice change of pace.   ;D :D :)

Offline Wikkelsoee

« Reply #535 on: November 13, 2015, 05:01:23 PM »
Welcome, Saori! You can geek out here all you want I don't have any friends to talk to about BE either...

Offline alenseptia

• Page
« Reply #536 on: December 10, 2015, 12:21:01 PM »
good evening everyone :D
I'm new here ^^ pardon my bad grammar + engrish in general....I am not good at studying language (tried to learn deutsch since last month but I couldn't understand anything)

You can call me alen. I hope we will become good friends !
I discovered this forum since several months ago from mangafox's ao no exorcist forum. I loved reading all of your discussions and headcanons, they were really entertaining to read ^^

speaking of ao no exorcist, I have become a fan since 2011. I have read all of manga chapters but I refused to watch all of anime episodes, lol. My favorite character from ao no exorcist is Yukio and will always be. Although I found many people hated him (?), I still love him (well sometimes he can piss me off with his jerkiness).

I sometimes play violin (love call me later's instrumental version from ao no exorcist soundtrack so freakin' much....I wanna make my own cover in the future) and I love drawing but ironically I haven't drawn ao no exorcist fanart....yet. But I still open requests :3 you can go to my tumblr (mucocelove) to see my drawings....and maybe want me to draw you one? lol.

well. that's about me. jya. *runs
nice to meet you all ^^

« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:36:29 PM by alenseptia »
----------

a comfort zone is a beautiful place but nothing ever grows there.

----------

Offline Wikkelsoee

« Reply #537 on: December 10, 2015, 04:12:48 PM »
^ Welcome!

And don't worry about you English, it seems fine. Don't worry about the German either, no-one understands that :P I've had it in school for 6 years and I still can't say anything but simple sentences.

Offline Paradox

• Intermediate Second Class
  • "Despite everything, it's still you."
« Reply #538 on: December 11, 2015, 02:48:10 PM »
Welcome, Alen!  :D
You play violin? That's so cool! I wish I could play this beautiful instrument. Have you tried to play the theme from the AnE movie?

Offline Dewchorom

• Exwire
  • An asian and latin american knight
« Reply #539 on: December 11, 2015, 04:22:38 PM »

I sometimes play violin (love call me later's instrumental version from ao no exorcist soundtrack so freakin' much....I wanna make my own cover in the future) and I love drawing but ironically I haven't drawn ao no exorcist fanart....yet. But I still open requests :3 you can go to my tumblr (mucocelove) to see my drawings....and maybe want me to draw you one? lol.

Wow!!! Welcome! I'm new here too :D
So you play the violin?? That's great! I play too but I'm not good hahah (had lessons for three years but i stopped...)
You can play and post it so we can hear it yaaaaay!!!!!!