Author Topic: Calvin Bassey: Ajax sign Rangers defender in deal  (Read 35 times)

Offline vsifyz

• Page
Calvin Bassey: Ajax sign Rangers defender in deal
« on: July 20, 2022, 05:05:58 PM »
Ajax have confirmed the signing of Calvin Bassey from Rangers on a five-year contract for a deal worth just under £23m.

The fee is £19.6m (€23m) but with add-ons could rise to £22.7m (€26.5m) with the deal also thought to include a 10 per cent sell-on fee.

Bassey has signed a contract with Ajax until June 2027 and arrived in Austria on Wednesday to join the Dutch champions' training camp.

His departure will see Rangers pocket a club-record fee for a player that cost them a mere £230,000 from Leicester two years ago. Rangers sold academy graduate Nathan Patterson to Everton in a deal worth up to £16m in January.

Offline KoenDallas

• Page
Re: Calvin Bassey: Ajax sign Rangers defender in deal
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 07:13:32 PM »
I have no reason not to trust your news. But I'm the kind of person who doesn't just watch the show, but places bets. here is my selection for this season - https://www.ua-football.com/en/betting/bookmakers/11-parimatch  I stopped looking at sports journalists. I look at what professional analysts are doing and check the odds.

Online GregoryRaino

• GregoryRainoNN
  • Senior First Class
Re: Calvin Bassey: Ajax sign Rangers defender in deal
« Reply #2 on: Today at 04:12:15 PM »