Author Topic: Questions for Kazue  (Read 43103 times)

Offline themoonlandian

• Intermediate First Class
  • I'm a tree
Re: Questions for Kazue
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2013, 01:16:19 AM »
Maybe if it's a group letter she'll have more leniency?

Yeah...I've no idea about how Viz is with these things...

Those are good questions!
-A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
-A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

Youtube account

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2013, 01:23:48 AM »
We have to put our real names and addresses on the letter. Or else we won't get a present.

(I wonder what that present is! Haha.)

Offline themoonlandian

• I'm a tree
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2013, 01:28:00 AM »
And then I shall jack them and come visit you all 8D Just kidding of course...that's kind of creepy...isn't it....?

Maybe she draws us pictures and signs them? *¬*

Youtube account

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2013, 01:41:49 AM »
She asked to limit it to three questions per letter.

More importantly, is anyone living in Japan (or close to San Francisco in the USA)? International lettres are kind of expensive, so it'd be better if we could find someone close-by to send them.

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2013, 01:51:25 AM »
I live on the west coast of the US, but I don't want to risk sending the letter to VIZ in case they don't forward it.

Offline Elaedan

• Oni-san, kochira, te no naru hou e
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2013, 02:33:04 PM »
I could maybe post the letter (if the price is reasonable - have to check it from post office - but dunno if my hand-writing in Japanese is very good) ... I also think that it would be better than to send to Viz? ^^"

Too bad that she maybe won't accept/notice twitter contacts... Even from abroad fans....

EDIT//    The charge from my country was about 7€-10€ not very bad I thought it to be more expensive.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 07:53:45 PM by Elaedan »
~魔神の落胤~

Offline chaotickairos

• Exwire
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2013, 05:08:23 AM »
Well, I could type it up in japanese, send it to you to be printed out, and then your handwriting wouldn't matter! I'd also encourage people if they have a little drawing or something to upload it and I can put it in the letter, too!

Offline themoonlandian

• I'm a tree
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2013, 05:41:48 PM »
Considering Kato's handwriting I don't think you can be any worse - just saying ^^;;

When do you think we'll send the letter?

And if she says limit of 3 questions per letter; will we have to choose 3 questions or are we going to have it as one letter from all of us and a few small letters from each of us?

Youtube account

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2013, 07:20:16 PM »
^ I think it's safer to assume it's three questions per letter. Though we could try and add some more, you never know she makes an exception for a group letter from international fans.

If we have to pick questions, my favourite is still this:

- How long have you been planning to make Shima a traitor?

It's not something we can find out without her telling us, so I'd definitely like to ask.

Another good one that was posted in this thread:

- Which percentage of the human population can see demons?

As for the last one, I'm still curious if Rin realises that the Demon Kings are his brohers... but we will probably find out sooner or later anyway, so feel free to pick another one if people have better suggestions.

Oh, maybe we could include 3 questions for Kazue and 2-3 for the characters? That sounds kind of reasonable.

Offline themoonlandian

• I'm a tree
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2013, 07:41:00 PM »
I like those first two, especially the second. So I definitely vote for the second to be in there. The first I like and wouldn't mind in there, so I'll see what others thing.

We have so many questions here though, it might take awhile to choose o_o

Youtube account

Offline chaotickairos

• Exwire
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2013, 08:40:11 PM »
Then let's give everyone a cutoff date. Post your questions/drawings/whatever by January 15, and then we'll vote. Sounds good to everyone? That'll give me plenty of time to translate and get it proofread etc.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2014, 04:20:41 PM »
On second thought, maybe we should all send our name, location and age (personal info by PM), and then each one question.

Then chaotickairos could write a general intro about how we're a group of international fans, and after that you'd get a list with for every person:

First name: ... (I'm splitting up first and last name because the order is different in Japan and I want to avoid confusion)
Last name: ...
Location: ... (At least mention your country and city; maybe your state or continent too, depending on where you live)

Question: ... (Pick one question. It can be for Kazue or for one of the characters. If it's for the characters, make sure to mention whom it's meant for)
Fanart: ... (Mention which fanart pieces are yours)

I don't think we should add detailed addresses because that might create the impression that we're expecting her to send a present to all of us, and I feel like that'd be kind of rude. Opinions?

Obviously not everyone will be able to add a piece of fanart, but it'd be nice if we could add a few so it's not just questions. :)

Offline chaotickairos

• Exwire
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2014, 04:52:17 PM »
That sounds cool to me! A form like that would make it a lot easier to write, so again, pm me by the 15 of January, and I'll write up the letter. Elaedan said they might post the letter, so we's see how long it is.

Let's do this guys!

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2014, 08:55:25 PM »
I'm taking the "How long have you been planning to make Shima a traitor?" question.

Chaotic, will you be writing the intro? I'd like to read it before you translate it to Japanese (or you can write it in Japanese and give us a translation, whichever works best for you).

Do you think we should mention the forum by name? It kinda has illegal links to the chapters. :/

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2014, 09:05:31 PM »
No. No no no no no no no please don't. I'm sorry but don't. Chino and I have our names on S2S stuff too now. /runs and hides

>.<