Author Topic: Chapter 98 (raws)  (Read 9014 times)

Offline Cloelia

• Intermediate Second Class
Re: Chapter 98 (raws)
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2018, 05:36:56 PM »
^ But the desire of knowledge is a human desire (quoting Mephisto) and Rin is only half human so he's not that curious... Just kidding, oc.

Offline HorseTechie

• Junior Second Class
  • Braaaaainnnsss!
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2018, 04:33:59 PM »
^  Rin's just that way..  apparently forgetting things that aren't top priority.  He did stop to wonder when he got the death sentence and locked up in that magical prison cell.

Then things started happening again so fast, all that went to the back burner again. Saaa...

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2018, 04:58:35 PM »
^ I guess it's good that the Gate has opened. It means the Order is much too busy with the possible destruction of the world than to worry about executing Rin right now.

Really hoping that, after we get the birth secrets, Rin will reunite with Shiemi, Izumo, Bon and Koneko and they'll affirm that they're still friends. Would show that the Kyoto arc character development is permanent and add a much-needed heartwarming moment.

Also, I'm thinking there won't be any exorcist exams. Instead, all previously registered Exwires will be automatically passed to exorcists. This means that Shiemi will have to be an exorcist regardless of what she wants and Rin avoids the little pass-the-exorcist-exam-to-live requirement.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
  • Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2018, 07:08:13 PM »
Everything would be so nice and beautiful but I would still want some of the characters to die to add extra spice to the whole scenario. Yeah I know, I'm an awful person and I can't help myself! XD Of course, I don't want some of the major and important characters to get hurt, but some of the minor ones like Lightning, Shura... WAIT NO! They had grown too close to my heart to let such a terrible thing happen! If Shura were to die now, that would mean that all that fight in Aomori was futile. In addition, she promised Fujimoto to take care of the twins and make sure nothing bad happens, so nothing of that. On the other hand, Lightning also represents a very significant figure that will bring us into all these undiscovered things that the Order keeps all this time hidden. Suguro needs some role model and mentor who will continue to teach him and I think he himself is very funny and entertaining, so also nothing. I don't know, I noticed that many people like Amaimon so I won't touch him for now. ;) Mephisto on the other side... I'm not sure. I think he would do anything to accomplish his plans (he even wanted to be hit by a bullet when he held a speech in front of all those people) so I wouldn't be surprised if he was to sacrifice his body for purpose of his dream (to get rid of Satan and Lucifer). Anyway, he'll possess a new body and go back in shape (another change after Suguro and Shura's hairstyles, Rin's look in general and Yukio without glasses). I just hope that Kato-sensei won't change him too much, the character is awesome! ^^ As for Shima, he definitely deserves it. I think he's been risking too much and his time will soon come. I was a RenZumo fan in a way so I think it'll make me sad and bit. Yukio? NOOOOOOOOOOO I'll cry all day and night long, please God no! :'(
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 07:41:47 PM by Kannra21 »
"Win a place for yourself in this world."- Shura Kirigakure

Offline Cloelia

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2018, 02:26:36 PM »

Chapter 98's foreshadow from chapter 13. I even forgot he said that.

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2018, 04:06:29 PM »

Chapter 98's foreshadow from chapter 13. I even forgot he said that.

Rin is still the same but has another body. Actually, the demon body is Rin's real body cuz he was always meant to be a demon and Yukio a human. Poor Yukio, he will never get it how difficult Rin has it at the moment. I hope he'll soon become a demon himself to find out. He'll feel regret and never want to have this kind of burden on his back again. But he'll have to, and I think he'll sympathize with him at that point. Deam I need a brother reunion!^^;

Offline Mojo

• Exwire
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2018, 05:22:41 AM »
I was a RenZumo fan in a way so I think it'll make me sad and bit.
Don't lose hope now like the others lol. Almost anyone who shiped those two just threw everything away after the lluminati arc. I honestly think Katou is storing something up for them considering Renzou mentioned her separately in his stupid goodbye speech.  ;D

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2018, 11:57:41 AM »
Those looks said everything...
Don't worry, I'm not giving up on them for now.;)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:01:27 PM by Kannra21 »

Offline tandem

« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2018, 04:20:46 PM »
After Yukio left, Rin burned to ashes, "awakened", confronted his inner demon, came back to his senses, fainted, was brought to Mephisto's mansion and I guess he slept for a while. What I mean is that if Lucifer told something to Yukio as soon as they met, I think Yukio should've heard all of his story by the time Rin's asking Mephisto.

Unless Lucifer decided to postpone their meeting for some reason
Rereading the recent two chapters, I guess that the end of chapter 98 probably is earlier than the end of chapter 97.

Chapter 98 starts right in the middle of chapter 97 when Yukio left. It looks like everything happens very fast, like less than 30 minutes between Rin remodels his body and beats his demon self. It's not clear how long Rin was sleeping, but it's still night when he wakes up. However, it's daylight when Yukio arrives at the airship. So either the helicopter flies long enough so they arrive after sunrise, or the helicopter crossed a time zone. Either way it feels longer than chapter 98

(Anyway, I guess it won't block Kato to draw them as parallel scenes. Those kind of scenes don't necessary have to happen at the same time)

Really hoping that, after we get the birth secrets, Rin will reunite with Shiemi, Izumo, Bon and Koneko and they'll affirm that they're still friends. Would show that the Kyoto arc character development is permanent and add a much-needed heartwarming moment.
I guess we will still have some development about how they think about the demon Rin. Or they will also learn these secrets behind the twin's birth

Online GregoryRaino

• tuchkasRainoNN
  • Paladin

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
  • Intermediate First Class
Laptop For Graphic Designer
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2022, 06:59:24 PM »
for the people talking about laptop for designing purpose, cheap laptops for graphic design, laptops for graphic design and video editing, affordable canon powershot elph 180 reviews, most popular dell inspiron 13 i3378-3340gry-pus, affordable canon powershot sx540 hs tips and tricks,  I highly recommend this budget personal laptop for graphic design blog or best cintiq vs ipad, gaming laptop good for graphic design, best 2 in 1 for graphic design 2022, top laptops for designers, lenovo laptops for graphic design, good nikon b500 camera review, alongside all this most popular personal laptop for graphic design site and don't forget cheap and best laptop for graphic design, best lenovo laptops for graphic design, microsoft laptop for graphic design, budget laptop for graphic arts, good laptops for graphic designers, best laptop for graphic design 2018, on top of this cheap personal laptop for graphic design blog which is also great. also have a look at this cheap personal laptop for graphic design info alongside all canon sx540 review, budget canon eos 4000d dslr camera review, best canon powershot 180 review, most popular canon sx540 review, most popular graphic design organizations, best gaming and graphic design laptop, not to mention this most popular personal laptop for graphic design advice alongside all most popular canon powershot sx540 reviews, affordable graphic design laptop under 1000, good nikon - coolpix b500 16.0-megapixel digital camera reviews, font websites for designers, affordable mac for graphic design 2022, canon powershot sx540 hs specs, as well as most popular personal laptop for graphic design tips which is also worth a look. i also suggest this good personal laptop for graphic design advice and don't forget laptop for designers budget, laptop for graphic design specs, best laptop for professional graphic design, laptop for adobe photoshop and illustrator, most popular font websites, hp laptop good for graphic design, alongside all this good personal laptop for graphic design blog as well as cheap is the nikon coolpix b500 a good camera, best laptop specs for graphic design, lenovo for graphic design, budget canon eos 4000d vs rebel t7, macbook pro 13 for graphic design, best canon powershot sx540 hs specs, as well as best personal laptop for graphic design advice and don't forget best laptop spec for graphic design, affinity designer vs adobe illustrator, best canon eos4000d review, m1 macbook air for graphic design, budget graphic design laptop 2020, high end laptop for graphic design, which is also great. finally, have a look at this good personal laptop for graphic design site with best dell laptop for graphic design, good cheap laptops for graphic design, affordable ipad vs wacom, best laptop for digital media, cheap canon eos4000d review, best laptops for design programs,  for good measure.