Author Topic: chapter 135  (Read 131 times)

Offline lucy-shining-star

• Page
chapter 135
« on: August 04, 2022, 12:12:14 PM »
https://mangakakalot.to/read/blue-exorcist-772/en/chapter-135

SHIEMI IS BACK! I missed her
Oh she is coming to the battle? She is right?
...Yukio...punched...Nehaus...Okay
...And turned out he didn't need to do this
Hi Mephisto! What's your plan?
Did Rin die?
...Oh he didn't
Actually it seems he powered up?

Offline Davidbes

• DavidbesBZ
  • Arch Knight
ms outlook archive
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 11:43:10 PM »
healthy recipe substitutionssoy allergic reactione assurance auto solution manuals to textbooks sail boat insurance evergreen electrical online stock marketing indesign classes online alcohol rehab long islandvillage photosnorthwest orthopedic surgery ms in information technology online homemade spiced rumpersonal retirement planning softwareupenn online classes www.medcare.gov chemical abuse services agency incfau nursing car insurance policies renew domainsmartinson snow removal education for psychologist nys adoption laws itil security management pdf free auto repair programsonline baptist colleges eagles roster how to make ftp serverrice university jones community colleges near atlanta ga bulimia centersfinal cut pro tutorial pdf credit card exchange rates cpt total hip replacementskymiles diningrackspace smtp settings pmp course online remedies for clear skinhow to become a midwife nurseintenet providers enterprise workforce management danger of laser hair removalwalk for leukemiamsn mba dual degree devry request transcript a m a storemac anitvirusrosemount middle school car insurance terms corprate giftsf# diminishedTrinity animal hospital capetown diamonds pasadena appliance repairacid stomach ache toyota dealership sarasota artificial hipsself publishing in india lasvegassun customer experience groupsenator mark pryorbest consumer credit card credit card india ld phuman resource mbafreeze liposuction before and after applying for mortgage pre approval survivor annuityleased solar panels
nursing continuing education classesaccounting degree online texas medical schools in carribean denver technical college inventory management description porcelain caps for teeth salon blueprint maker engineering p.e art history courses online rug cleaning arlington va credit cards 0 apr balance transfer online associates degree computer science  b1d8ac1  hard money lenders in los angelestv service manual

Offline chinonamida

• Intermediate First Class
Re: chapter 135
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 02:27:25 AM »
Hi Lucy. x)

SHIEMI IS BACK! I missed her
Oh she is coming to the battle? She is right?
I think she is. She asked Jeremiha how much time has passed and after answering he added "There's still time".
There's also that door opening on page 15.
I'm not sure wether or not that's Amaimon sitting in front of that tree. ( = =)

...Yukio...punched...Nehaus...Okay
...And turned out he didn't need to do this
I'm also not sure about this, but . . . I think Neuhaus turned around and moved towards Yukio (in order to give Yukio the weapon), but Yukio only saw this from the corner of his eye and mistakenly thought Neuhaus was about to hit him with the stock of the weapon (in order to make Yukio stop asking Neuhaus to give the weapon), so Yukio thought he was hitting Neuhaus back in selfdefence. But then Neuhause said it was a misunderstanding and gave him the weapon. I think that's what happened.

Hi Mephisto! What's your plan?
I don't know, but he sure doesn't seem worried. Sleeping on the battle field like that. xD

Did Rin die?
...Oh he didn't
Actually it seems he powered up?
Maybe he powered up. Though it's not the first time he regenerates like that. Near the start of the series, when Mephisto made Rin and Amaimon fight, Amaimon beat up Rin so bad, Katoh drew mosaic over Rin's beat up body lying on the ground. Also, Neuhaus stabed him in the stomach that one time on the roof of the dormitory. And, right before the Flashback Arc, when the Koumaken broke, Rin self immolated into cinder. Now, he (only) got his limbs torn appart. Every time he healed in a few seconds. His regenerating ability is very impressive. Plus, he probably has plot armor. x)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 02:30:40 AM by chinonamida »

• Page
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2022, 09:35:59 AM »
Hi! ...(yeah i'm answering few days later despite giving thank you few days ago, I don't know)
I think she is. She asked Jeremiha how much time has passed and after answering he added "There's still time".
...I need too zoom in closer cause I don't know what tree..
I'm also not sure about this, but . . . I think Neuhaus turned around and moved towards Yukio (in order to give Yukio the weapon), but Yukio only saw this from the corner of his eye and mistakenly thought Neuhaus was about to hit him with the stock of the weapon (in order to make Yukio stop asking Neuhaus to give the weapon), so Yukio thought he was hitting Neuhaus back in selfdefence. But then Neuhause said it was a misunderstanding and gave him the weapon. I think that's what happened.
Oh that does really look like that

I don't know, but he sure doesn't seem worried. Sleeping on the battle field like that. xD
Pfffft I didn't notice that it is on the battle field...Or rather over it
Maybe he powered up. Though it's not the first time he regenerates like that. Near the start of the series, when Mephisto made Rin and Amaimon fight, Amaimon beat up Rin so bad, Katoh drew mosaic over Rin's beat up body lying on the ground. Also, Neuhaus stabed him in the stomach that one time on the roof of the dormitory. And, right before the Flashback Arc, when the Koumaken broke, Rin self immolated into cinder. Now, he (only) got his limbs torn appart. Every time he healed in a few seconds. His regenerating ability is very impressive. Plus, he probably has plot armor. x)
Oh yeah right. I don't know how I could thought he have diedXD
Oh, btw, I saw on tumblr screenshot from some other manga site that new chapter would in October? Though dunno why they wouldn't have that information here when they used to have. Though I guess it's much shorter hiatus than previous one, maybe that's why. ...Still I would check in September in case that other site made some mistake with schedule

Offline chinonamida

• Intermediate First Class
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2022, 04:39:49 AM »
...I need too zoom in closer cause I don't know what tree..

Offline endamarrie

• Page
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2022, 11:31:29 PM »
If you are Searching High PA and DA Site lists for SEO off page activity, then news bed provides the Free Instant Approval Guest Posting Sites List 2021-22. Here News Beed has listed some High PR Guest Posting sites list. All the sites have a high Page Rank and Domain Authority. I hope, this post would be greatly beneficial for off page activity Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Digital Marketers. High PR Guest post Submission Sites.
Free guest posting on GoReads

• Page
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2022, 01:38:14 PM »
Does look like Amaimon

Online GregoryRaino

• GregoryRainoNN
  • Paladin
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2022, 03:18:33 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru