Author Topic: Characters that remind you of Blue Exorcist  (Read 46798 times)

Offline Mangalover

• Suspect
  • Page
Re: Characters that remind you of Blue Exorcist
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2018, 08:45:02 PM »
I read noragami a while back but I believe Unbalance x 3 manga is much better TBH. You need to check it out too  :D
I've been a busy man, Reading Brawling Go

Offline HorseTechie

• Junior Second Class
  • Braaaaainnnsss!
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2018, 04:06:01 AM »
So... with the advent of season three for the anime series, I'm gonna put this BNHA comparison here. Only because I felt the need to rewatch the first 2 seasons to refresh my mind. (Some cases could be a far stretch if the truth, but here we go!)

Midoriya - Rin. Both started out as the underdog with no hope for the future due to lacking training, skills, motivation.  But then suddenly gets unbelievable power and whoa! Needs help!

All Might - Mephisto.  (Nutty Superhero Teacher/Guardian) Believes in underdog's potential and will support his lofty goal despite the odds.

Bakugo - (fire blasts) Depressed/Screw-this Yukio. So, episode 6 & 7 of the first season, Bakugo (Kacchan) and Midoriya  (Deku) pretty much just yell and physically fight over whose going to be the better one. They practically used the same verbage that Rin and Yukio said.. "I'm gonna surpass you!" They also think the other one is amazing aka perfect (while the other disagrees). But to be fair... Bakugo is like the evil in both of the twins.  Rin's demon side is just as voracious and makes that fire destructive nature roll!

Iida - (Runs fast & wears glasses) Caring/ Just Started Teaching Yukio.  He's also like Yukio when more attentive and is in control of what's going on. Doesn't want the others to repeat same mistakes (ie.. season 3, he got after Midoriya for wanting to help Bakugo, because that could mean really bad things for his sake)

Todoroki - (half ice/half fire)  Like Bon. Just because of their daddy issues.  ;p

Uraraka - Shiemi.  Need I say it... first crush!  XD

I could go on with the others (like that little guy with the sticky purple balls seems just as pervy as Shima), but the above is what got me the most.

And of course, the new revelation from season 3 that had us all..  villain Dabi lighting up the woods with his blue flames, like whoa!  Wait... where'd I see THAT before?   ;p
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 04:13:46 AM by HorseTechie »

Offline tandem

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2018, 06:54:47 AM »
(like that little guy with the sticky purple balls seems just as pervy as Shima)
I think Shima is more similar to Denki Kaminari (electric quirk) instead of Mineta (sticky grape quirk). Shima is seldom at the level of pervert of Mineta. I actually suspect Kaminari is the spy in the students partly because I can see some similarity between him and Shima

Offline HorseTechie

• Junior Second Class
  • Braaaaainnnsss!
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2018, 03:12:00 PM »
^ Oh yes, that is true as well.  I just had to laugh with the parrell likeness that Mineta had scaled a wall between the boys and the girls in the bathhouse, reminiscent of Shima. But the pervy-ness is all those 2 have in common.

I cannot place Kirishima with anyone in AnE though..

But there are times that I want to relate Azizawa to Lightening, for being that scruffy wierd type.  Heh.

Offline soyunapatata22

• Page
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2018, 06:18:53 AM »
(click to show/hide)
Alastor from Hazbin hotel reminds me of Mephisto soooo much, Vivienne even mentions how he's always smiling because he believes smiling shows power and dominance, and he looks down on people who let their emotions show, doesn't Mephisto loooove making other people mad or uncomfortable while mocks them with a smile?

Offline Mojo

• Exwire
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2018, 01:19:15 PM »
^ interesting one

OT: Woah didn't knew this thread existed !

Well personally I started Husk Eden years ago and I noticed the similarities between Renzo and Izumo compared to Fazu and Lamu
(click to show/hide)

Fazu is literally a sociopathic asshole with family issues that is sick of everything except his sister and Lamu (the girl in the panel), who like Izumo, is an aggresive tsundere with serious approach to work and duty as well as a traumatic past that makes her socially difficult. Lamu even becomes gradually more and more postive as a person while gaining new admiration for her comrades similar to Izumo durning the inari arc making their characterization almost identical.

Offline AKruse021

• Page
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2022, 02:17:16 PM »
If so, it's possible that you're feeling a little overwhelmed by the task. After all, I don't know about you, but I sure didn't know much about resume writing a few months ago. Now, don't get me wrong; Must you can follow https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/09/stressed-about-resume-what-to-know-before-hiring-a-professional-writing-service.html to learn more new things about the study. I've tried my hand at resume writing in the past whenever I applied for a new job or internship. However, this was never something that I found particularly challenging, and as a result, my resumes were never very well done either.

Offline pgslot97

• Junior First Class
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2022, 02:23:24 PM »
ขนมปัง ล็อบสเตอร์ รวมไปถึงผลไม้นานาชนิด อีกทั้งยังมีคุณสมบัติที่ดี เกมนี้จึงเป็นเกมpg slotที่น่าลองเล่นมากทีเดียวSupermarket Spree เป็นเกมใหม่ล่าสุดที่ทาง PG slot ได้ปล่อยมาในตอนนี้ เกมนี้มาพร้อมกับคุณภาพเหมือนกับเกมอื่นๆของค่าย มันเต็มไปด้วยคุณสมบัติที่ยอดเยี่ยม ซึ่งจะทำให้คุณเล่นเกมได้สนุกมากขึ้น เกมนี้มาในรูปแบบตาราง 6×6 ซึ่งคุณจะสามารถชนะเกมนี้ได้ จากการรวบรวมสัญลักษณ์ที่ตรงกันตั้งแต่ 8 ตัวขึ้นไป ฟังดูแล้วอาจดูเหมือนยาก แต่เกมนี้นั้นมีตัวช่วยในการทำเงินมากมาย

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
  • Intermediate First Class
Updated Kriya Yoga Meditation Info
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2022, 12:16:38 AM »
For the people inquiring about meditación beneficios, kriya yoga books, kriya, swami sri yukteswar giri birth chart, lahiri mahasaya books pdf, yoga mexico city polanco,  I highly suggest this top rated kriya yoga meditation forum or paramahansa yogananda kriya yoga lessons, clases de kundalini yoga en madrid, lahiri mahasaya photo, kundalini shakti yoga in hindi, mahavatar babaji, como practicar kriya yoga en casa, not to mention this best kriya yoga meditation link and don't forget kriya hatha yoga de babaji 18 posturas de relajación pdf, kriya yoga asanas, how to do kriya yoga by paramahansa yogananda, shiva kriya yoga pdf, mexico yoga teacher training 2022, paramahansa yogananda guru, on top of this updated kriya yoga meditation url which is also great. Also have a look at this new kriya yoga meditation url alongside all bhupendranath sanyal wikipedia, kriya yoga by swami yogananda (1930) pdf, paramahansa yogananda kriya yoga, meditación comprobación científica, kriya yoga book by paramahansa yogananda, meditacion kundalini yoga para el miedo, on top of this excellent kriya yoga meditation info not to mention mexico yoga teacher training 2021, como aprender kriya yoga, como hacer kriya yoga, yoga mexico tulum, bikram yoga en mexico, swami yogananda ramakrishna, and don't forget top rated kriya yoga meditation site which is also worth a look. I also recommend this best kriya yoga meditation site on top of swami satyananda saraswati kerala, shakti kundalini yoga, swami sri yukteswar giri books, kriya yoga book in telugu, krishna kriya yoga, kriya yoga mahavatar babaji, on top of this updated kriya yoga meditation advice not to mention mahavatar babaji mantra, hariharananda kriya yoga mission, centros de yoga cerca de mi ubicación, meditación para la ansiedad, meditacion sat kriya, kundalini yoga chile, and don't forget best kriya yoga meditation url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this high rated kriya yoga meditation advice for good measure. Check more Top Kriya Yoga Meditation Advice 7_d1cf1

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
Great Kriya Yoga Meditation Tips
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2022, 02:28:32 AM »
For the people inquiring about kundalini yoga youtube videos, kriya ke bhed, kundalini yoga que significa, paramahansa yogananda books pdf, meditación mindfulness, kriya yoga book in telugu,  I highly recommend this top kriya yoga meditation url or manual de kriyas in kundalini yoga, kriya yoga book pdf, kriya yoga procedure, tapetes yoga en mexico, meditación isha kriya beneficios, meditación trascendental, on top of this high rated kriya yoga meditation url and don't forget manual de kriyas para instructores de kundalini yoga, babaji maharaj images, kundalini yoga video download, lahiri mahasaya family tree, kriya yoga tecnicas completas, kriya yoga steps, as well as this excellent kriya yoga meditation forum which is also great. Also have a look at this best kriya yoga meditation tips and don't forget escuela de kundalini yoga marta millan, kundalini yoga videos, kriya hatha yoga de babaji pdf, yoga mexico city polanco, meditacion guiada kriya yoga, kriya yoga examples, as well as this best kriya yoga meditation forum as well as surya kriya kundalini yoga pdf, mahavatar babaji kriya yoga technique, tecnicas de meditacion kriya yoga, swami satyananda saraswati, shiva kriya yoga italia, meditación para dormir, as well as excellent kriya yoga meditation site which is also worth a look. I also suggest this top rated kriya yoga meditation link alongside all meditation kriya yoga, musica kundalini yoga, kriya yoga kundalini pdf, what kind of yoga is ddp yoga, paramahansa yogananda, cancion kundalini yoga, and don't forget this high rated kriya yoga meditation details on top of kundalini yoga swami satyananda saraswati pdf, manual de kriya yoga pdf, kriya yoga fees, kriya yoga book pdf in hindi, como practicar kriya yoga en casa, bhupendra nath sanyal gita pdf, as well as best kriya yoga meditation url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great kriya yoga meditation site for good measure. Check more Recommended Kriya Yoga Meditation Tips c157cef

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
Top Rated Kriya Yoga Meditation Advice
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2022, 06:20:09 AM »
For the lady inquiring about babaji maharaj video, clases de kundalini yoga para principiantes, kriya yoga youtube videos, babaji kriya yoga ashram quebec, kriya yoga profesor, kundalini yoga poses for weight loss,  I highly suggest this top kriya yoga meditation tips or kundalini yoga manual pdf, clases de yoga cerca de mi ubicación, manuel pratique de kundalini yoga pdf, mahavatar babaji miracles, kriya yoga y sus beneficios, kriya yoga lecciones, and don't forget this new kriya yoga meditation info on top of kriya yoga sutras de patanjali marshall govindan, kriya yoga by swami yogananda 1930 pdf, swami yogananda giri college, yoga prenatal en mexico, babaji maharaj photo, kriya yoga book in tamil, and don't forget this recommended kriya yoga meditation site which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent kriya yoga meditation site and don't forget le kriya yoga de babaji pdf, babaji maharaj, kriyas de kundalini yoga pdf, secretos revelados de kriya yoga pdf, kriya yoga book actualized.org, kundalini shakti yoga music, on top of this best kriya yoga meditation info alongside all surya kriya kundalini yoga pdf, kriya yoga manual pdf, srf kriya yoga application, musica kundalini yoga para bailar, tantra kundalini yoga, kriyapad in marathi, alongside all top rated kriya yoga meditation site which is also worth a look. I also recommend this best kriya yoga meditation info as well as swami sri yukteswar giri cause of death, paramahamsa hariharananda kriya yoga, kriya yoga español, mahavatar babaji and jesus, kriya yoga book pdf in hindi, paramahansa yogananda quotes, as well as this top kriya yoga meditation url on top of kriya yoga meditation near me, babaji maharaj kirtan, meditación para la ansiedad, swami satyananda giri, kriya yoga fees, kundalini yoga poses pdf, on top of recommended kriya yoga meditation link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent kriya yoga meditation link for good measure. Check more Awesome Kriya Yoga Meditation Details cef7dd3

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
Recommended Accident Attorney Blog
« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2022, 11:32:55 AM »
For the guy talking about injury firm, best injury attorney near me, accident injury attorneys, lafayette personal injury lawyer, top 10 personal injury lawyers near me, forester financial life insurance,  I highly suggest this excellent accident lawyer tips or car accident defense lawyer, car accident property damage lawyer near me, queens serious injury lawyer, m & y personal injury lawyers, citrus park personal injury lawyer, kia gap insurance, not to mention this updated accident attorney tips on top of injury firm, jim adler law firm, georgia injury lawyer, biggest personal injury law firms, san francisco injury lawyer, best auto injury attorney near me, on top of this top injury lawyer info which is also great. Also have a look at this updated injury attorney info alongside all melville truck accident lawyer, lafayette personal injury lawyer, boating accident lawyer near me, dudley debosier law firm, maryland injury lawyer, bike accident lawyer near me, alongside all this best accident lawyer link alongside all catastrophic injury lawyers, morgan and morgan law firm near me, best personal injury lawyer brooklyn, principal financial group dental, best injury law firm, allstate yahoo finance, alongside all updated accident lawyer advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top injury attorney link alongside all best lawyer for injury at work, indiana injury lawyer, queens work injury lawyer, best car accident injury lawyers, personal injury lawyer long island, miami injury lawyers, not to mention this updated accident attorney info and don't forget sj injury attorneys, midwest injury lawyers, boohoff law firm, injury attorney bronx, miami injury attorneys, sidewalk accident lawyer bronx, as well as high rated injury lawyer forum which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great accident lawyer blog for good measure. Check more Excellent Dog Behaviour Advice 022915b

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
Useful Heating Service Advice
« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2022, 04:17:36 PM »
In response to the lady talking about sears heating and air conditioning, affordable heating and air conditioning, metro heating and air, split unit installation, heater installation, hvac contractors,  I highly suggest this best heating service url or new boiler installation near me, clark's heating and air, emergency heating and cooling near me, all comfort heating and cooling, gas furnace maintenance near me, plumbing and heating companies, and don't forget this useful heating service site alongside all heating contractors, affordable heating and air, 1st choice heating and air, eco heating and cooling, gas central heating installation, central heating boiler, not to mention this recommended heating service forum which is also great. Also have a look at this updated heating service tips as well as armstrong heating and cooling, furnace tune up, york heating and air conditioning, better heating, sears heating and air conditioning, air conditioner repair near me, on top of this high rated heating service details on top of valley heating, central plumbing and heating, electric heating engineer near me, gas heater repairs near me, heating and ac repair, geothermal heating and cooling system, on top of best heating service tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this useful heating service forum and don't forget american standard heating and air conditioning, day and night heating and cooling, blue ridge heating and cooling, a and a heating and cooling, ducted heating system, commercial heating, and don't forget this great heating service link and don't forget heater repair near me, blessing heating and cooling, haining plumbing, electric boiler installation, bills plumbing and heating, steam humidifier for furnace, not to mention best heating service url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated heating service advice for good measure. Check more Cool Dog Behaviour Tips 1d8ac15

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
Cool Hombolt Technology Tips
« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2022, 02:02:28 PM »
In reply to the person inquiring about higher education erp, investment software, partnership program, legal database, brewery management software, spa management, import and export, erp database development, service industry software, machine learning, roku app development, private school, enterprise software, pharmaceutical software,  I recommend this hombolt for retail, oil and gas software, maritime management, investment software, partnership program, automotive management software, elearning management software, mobile application development, software for startups, banking erp, college database, grocery pos software, marketing software, daycare management software, equality equity, also. See More High Rated Hombolt Technology Blog ddb1d8a

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
Cool Buddha Necklaces Site
« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2022, 05:44:28 PM »
In response to the guy inquiring about buddha chain green, kuan yin jade, lucky buddha necklace, rose quartz buddha necklace, asian buddha necklace, 14k buddha necklace,  I highly recommend this awesome Buddha Necklaces tips and don't forget white jade buddha necklace,mens buddha necklace,happy buddha jade pendant,jade buddha pendant jewelry,jade buddha necklace near me,real gold buddha chain,gold pendant buddha,buddha stone pendant,buddha necklace blue,14k gold jade buddha pendant, look at this top Buddha Pendants link as well as white buddha chain, buddha necklace real gold, red jade buddha pendant, white gold buddha necklace, gold buddha pendant 14k, buddha charm pendant, small jade buddha necklace, shein buddha necklace, buddha medallion pendant, real jade buddha pendant,  try this high rated Buddha Necklaces tips for buddhist rosary necklace, crystal buddha pendant necklace, buddha chain jade, buddhist symbol jewelry, buddha chain necklace, lady buddha jade pendant, buddha pendants for sale, jade buddha pendant necklace, buddha chain near me, crystal buddha pendant, . See More Top Injury Lawyer Details e022915