35 (60.3%)
working for someone else
14 (24.1%)
possessed/controled by something
5 (8.6%)
neither (please explain)
4 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Shima - spy or lie?  (Read 69815 times)

Offline Desktop Warrior

• Junior Second Class
Re: Shima - spy or lie?
« Reply #255 on: July 23, 2014, 04:02:17 PM »
Personal headcanon is this: Jun (older sister) is married and lives in another city or country with her husband. Yumi (younger sister) probably wouldn't have much of a role in the story at that point in time so she didn't show up. And Shima's mother, as Moon suggested, might have been on another mission at the time.

I think Shima's mother definitely kept in touch, but couldn't do much more at the time, so Katou opted not to show those moments in favour of more important developments.

Maybe she did leave then?
Had a divorce or maybe just decided she wanted the kids to be away from all that?

The supplementary info implies that they're still married, since it's mentioned somewhere that Yaozou does what his wife tells him to.

It's generally accepted that the mystery woman couldn't be Shima's mother. She did show up in front of the ExWires in Ch. 49, and Bon and Koneko didn't recognize her.

And no, Shima's decision isn't "sensible," but he clearly hasn't been thinking straight. All he can see is that the Illuminati offers him a chance to get away from his oppressive family, and he doesn't think about the consequences beyond that.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:24:32 PM by NeeNee »

Offline Breakingchains49

• Amaimon FANBOY
  • Junior Second Class
« Reply #256 on: July 23, 2014, 04:14:33 PM »
It's generally accepted that the mystery woman couldn't be Shima's mother. She did show up in front of the ExWires in Ch. 49, and Bon and Koneko didn't recognize her.

And no, Shima's decision isn't "sensible," but he clearly hasn't been thinking straight. All he can see is that the Illuminati offers him a chance to get away from his oppressive family, and he doesn't think about the consequences beyond that.

DAMMIT your right , Bon and Koneko would have noticed BUT i still think his mother has something to do with him being in the Illuminati

Offline themoonlandian

• Intermediate First Class
  • I'm a tree
« Reply #257 on: July 23, 2014, 04:17:30 PM »
^ She probably does in the way everyone else in Shima's family had a role - in the way they treat and talk to him.
Other than that, I don't think she plays anything more prominent

-A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
-A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

Youtube account

Offline Jarield

• Exwire
  • Yukio is LE SEX!!!
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2014, 12:25:42 AM »
I hope he stays a traitor for another arc (lie or not), that would give this manga more tension.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2014, 12:37:08 AM »
Honestly, at this point I don't want him back.

Unless he has some massive change of heart. But even then he'd probably go to jail for years first.

Offline majhoola

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #260 on: July 27, 2014, 12:46:59 AM »
Honestly, at this point I don't want him back.

Unless he has some massive change of heart. But even then he'd probably go to jail for years first.

I sure hope he has a MASSIVE change of heart (even though he looked really indifferent when everyone was in danger against the zombies).

And would he really go to jail? Isn't he still a minor? :-o..
Also Mamushi was only expelled from the order and nothing else, even though she's an adult.
And Rin is the son of Satan and the order wanted him dead for so long but he's still alive.

I think Mephisto can cover it up and will if he wanted, since he's the only one that was present along with the exwires when Renzou's betrayal was revealed.

As for Renzou's mom, we only know about how she treats Renzou from the phone call from when he was in the hospital, and when kinzou told Renzou just before they left Kyoto "Mom said if you make any girl cry in Tokyo she will kill you" or something LOL.. (heyhey is that foreshadowing--) So maybe.. maybe.. we will see her after this arc or at the end of it  ::)

I actually really want to see the Shima sisters!!

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #261 on: July 27, 2014, 12:54:43 AM »
And would he really go to jail? Isn't he still a minor? :-o..
Also Mamushi was only expelled from the order and nothing else, even though she's an adult.
And Rin is the son of Satan and the order wanted him dead for so long but he's still alive.

Mamushi's only fault was naivety.

Rin saved a city.

Shima knowingly joined a terrorist organisation that killed hundreds/thousands of humans. Most countries won't let an accomplice to mass murder walk free, even if he is a minor.

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #262 on: November 01, 2014, 12:00:33 AM »
I don't think Shima's family know about Yamantaka though (being in a family member's possession I mean.)
You think something like that would be known by others..?
I can't imagine something like that staying a secret in a close community like the Myou Dha, so either

- Shima's family didn't know, or
- Shima's family did know and they kept it hidden from the other clans on purpose.

If it's the first, I wanna know who trained him. If it's the second, the whole clan is pretty shady (I actually hope this isn't the case. One traitor is bad enough, but a whole family you've been living with..? Poor Bon and Neko).

I think it's very possible people like Yaozou, Uwabami and Tatsuma knew about it, but people like Ryuuji and Koneko did not.

Though Ryuuji might know about it now. Remember, he talked with someone from the Myoudah on the phone. I still wonder why he didn't tell the others (not even Koneko) about this call.

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #263 on: November 01, 2014, 08:17:21 PM »
(sorry for double post; this is from the "Funny pics & memes" thread.)

Hahahah, I completely missed that. XD I love it. X'D

You know, I'm the one who translated the damn thing and I didn't even realize it was strange; that line one the first page of chapter 50. I just thought it was Tamamo IIRC. You see, I read the chapter once, then I go back and go through it again to translate it. In chapter 50 the last line is Tamamo saying "help me", so when I went back to the first page, it seemed to make sense it was Tamamo. But it doesn't make that much sense. It's clear IMO this is Renzou's memory. But there's no clear relation between him and Tamamo. So, I guess we can't know for sure who's saying that line.

Offline cottontailcake

• Junior First Class
« Reply #264 on: November 04, 2014, 10:19:10 PM »
So... the only thing we know for sure is that Kazoe's tormenting us?

(On the other hand, why be so mysterious about it if there isn't a reason to be mysterious about it? That would indicate that Shima's saying it..? Gah.)

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #265 on: November 05, 2014, 09:23:26 PM »
At this point, I'm guessing the "working for someone else" option in the poll is actually most likely.

That doesn't mean he's not a spy, though. If his other employer is also some kind of creep, that doesn't make his actions any better.

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
Great Dog Behaviour Details
« Reply #266 on: August 07, 2022, 01:37:50 PM »
To the guy asking about rhodesian ridgeback behavior, overtired puppy behaviour, puppy behaviour training, jack russell aggressive behaviour, fox terrier behaviour, studying dog behavior,  I highly suggest this new dog behaviour forum or behavioral training for dogs near me, canine behavior training, reading dog behaviour, attune dog training & behaviours, rehoming dogs with behavioural problems, behavioral classes for aggressive dogs, not to mention this best dog behaviour forum and don't forget nesting behavior in pregnant dogs, puppy behaviour at 8 months, puppy behaviour 6 months, small dog aggressive behavior, chocolate labrador behaviour, dominant puppy behaviour, on top of this excellent dog behaviour site which is also great. Also have a look at this new dog behaviour url and don't forget cocker spaniel puppy behavior, puppy 5 months behavior, alpha puppy behavior, greyhound behaviour, canine behavior courses online, golden cocker spaniel behaviour problems, and don't forget this high rated dog behaviour advice not to mention beta dog behavior, diamond dog behaviour and training, 14 month old puppy behavior, bravo dog training & behaviour, abnormal puppy behavior, social behaviour dog training, as well as best dog behaviour info which is also worth a look. I also recommend this best dog behaviour site alongside all puppies bad behavior, dog destructive behavior, dog displacement behaviors, canine dominance behavior, puppy behaviour at 8 months, 8 month old labrador behaviour, as well as this high rated dog behaviour advice as well as dog food behaviour problems, dogs dominating behaviour, dog behaviour, dogs on period behavior, aggressive male puppy behavior, akita dog behavior problems, not to mention updated dog behaviour tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome dog behaviour advice for good measure. Check more Cool Nft Collateral Details f44ddb1

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
New Kriya Yoga Advice
« Reply #267 on: September 02, 2022, 11:04:40 PM »
For the people talking about aprender kriya yoga, kriya yoga sutras de patanjali y los siddhas pdf, kundalini yoga iniciacion, meditacion kirtan kriya 11 minutos,  I highly recommend this great high rated kriya yoga url alongside all kriya yoga iniciacion, ejercicios de kundalini yoga, respiración kriya yoga, kriya yoga libros, manual para maestros kundalini yoga pdf, kundalini shakti yoga in hindi, kundalini yoga guru, babaji kriya yoga pdf,  look at this excellent new kriya yoga site as well as kriya yoga youtube, kriya yoga de patanjali, kriya yoga ejercicios en español, que es kundalini yoga y sus beneficios, who invented kriya yoga, kriya yoga profesor, kundalini yoga posturas pdf, iniciacion kriya yoga españa,  try this top high rated kriya yoga tips for manual para instructores de kundalini yoga pdf, iniciación universitaria convocatoria 2022, kriya yoga pdfdrive, swami sri yukteswar giri quotes, el arte de la paz kriya yoga, meditacion sat kriya, kriya yoga blog, clases de yoga gratis cerca de mi,  not forgeting this useful awesome kriya yoga advice not to mention clases de kundalini yoga online, kriya yoga como practicar, mahavatar babaji kriya yoga techniques pdf, srf kriya yoga lessons pdf, yoga certification hours, kriya yoga pdf free download in hindi, swami satyananda giri, swami shri yukteshwar,  as well this updated useful kriya yoga url for kundalini yoga beneficios, mindfulness la meditación científica, kriya yoga posturas, kundalini yoga youtube channel, lahiri mahasaya quotes, yoga kundalini q es, paramahamsa hariharananda kriya yoga, babaji ka thullu, See More @ Awesome Google Search Site d8ac157

Offline mrseooooo

• Senior Second Class
shz
« Reply #269 on: October 31, 2022, 11:02:53 AM »
I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article.   Affiliate Marketing