Author Topic: Chapter 92 RAW  (Read 12203 times)

Offline Taytronics7

• Junior Second Class
Re: Chapter 92 RAW
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2017, 02:30:07 AM »
^Yeah, I noticed that too. In fact, in chapter 90, when Shiemi asks Rin if something had happened, she has a weird white disc in her right eye. Makes you wonder.. :o

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2017, 04:54:18 AM »
^ I honestly think in this panel, his eyes are normal. The focus is just on how angry he looks. When Katou wants to make a character more expressive, sometimes she doesn't shade the iris. For example, Shiemi's pissed off expression in chapter 82 (here).

However, there are panels that focus on Yukio's eye that make it odd-looking. Best example is in chapter 67 immediately after Lucy says "this is because I want to save you" (the middle panel here). It's as if the demonic eye is hidden in the pupil of a normal one.

Someone on reddit posted a link to the Japanese raw. They also has a short translation of the chapter here. The most interesting part IMO:

Lightning: You can only save people who want to be saved.
Lightning: And that guy doesn't want to be saved.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Cloelia

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2017, 08:34:01 AM »
"HAS THE TIME COME FOR HIM TO LEARN EVERYTHING....!?"

This... *cries* When it's put like that, you can be 99% sure the answer will be NO.

Offline AshiSurana

• Page
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2017, 09:11:04 AM »
So... This chapter is great, but I have really bad feelings about Yukio. Title this chapter is "The end of the Snow" and "snow" is also part of Yukio name. I don't like this, really don't

Offline Kittykat

• Junior First Class
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2017, 01:01:15 PM »
Did any one notice the (arrest?) orders/warrant that he was holding up held the signatures of the "Grigori," Arthur, and I'm assuming the other three arc knights, including Drac? Made me wonder about Arthur. Does it erk him to be working for a demon king and two "emperors," if even their representatives?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 01:09:07 PM by Kittykat »

Offline kirarin

• Junior First Class
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2017, 01:44:57 PM »
"HAS THE TIME COME FOR HIM TO LEARN EVERYTHING....!?"

This... *cries* When it's put like that, you can be 99% sure the answer will be NO.
we'll get to that in 29 years i guess. all chapters are giving snippets but those little things either are giving a lot or little. revelations are slowly coming but you don't really seem to appreciate it a lot because it doesn't answer some of the questions still. pacing is slow, lots of misplaced humor on serious events,some jokes are starting to get corny. i dunno. maybe im just not reading it right. or maybe im just tired with this running around looking for answers

i hope next month won't be a troll. because if either that usb pen had something relevant and panels would just keep on showing yukio's f*cked up face or some hideous joke  and not the details, or a jape or trick lightning has, i might just lose it. and while i was typing the latter, i just realized that it won't just happen that easily next chapter because there is a thing called build up and it ain't coming soon. nuh uh.

Offline tandem

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2017, 02:59:06 PM »
So... This chapter is great, but I have really bad feelings about Yukio. Title this chapter is "The end of the Snow" and "snow" is also part of Yukio name. I don't like this, really don't
It make sense if in this arc Yukio abandon the Order and join the other side, probably even with a different nickname ...

Someone on reddit posted a link to the Japanese raw. They also has a short translation of the chapter here. The most interesting part IMO:

Lightning: You can only save people who want to be saved.
Lightning: And that guy doesn't want to be saved.
Then I think it's more reasonable to assume Lightning knows more about Yukio than we thought, and he probably has his plan for Yukio for a while.

There is a little more information after reading the raw:

• The Ikebukuro Station is blockaded, so the train won't stop there.
  • The ghost appear because the laser beam hit a Cenotaph(慰霊碑) at Higashi Ikebukuro Park. This is a real place at the location of the original Sugamo Prison.
  • It's 23:30 now and the government hasn't report the estimated injury/damage.

Offline Cloelia

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2017, 03:08:30 PM »
Title this chapter is "The end of the Snow" and "snow" is also part of Yukio name. I don't like this, really don't

Wait, that's true, the actual title is "雪の果て1". What's that "1" supposed to mean? Like, 1st part of The end of the snow?... *goosebumps* Like... wut?

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2017, 03:31:29 PM »
It make sense if in this arc Yukio abandon the Order and join the other side, probably...

"End/To the end of snow"?!? Welp, that's ominous.

I don't think this'll get drawn out for much longer. Yukio's on a final descent into crazyville.

This is going to be a long month of waiting.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Cloelia

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2017, 06:54:14 PM »

It would be ironic that after all Shima's death flags, Yukio'll end up being the first (or worse, the only) character to die...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 07:59:05 PM by Cloelia »

Offline Gem-Bug

• Bug Conjurer
  • Exwire
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2017, 07:27:19 PM »

• The ghost appear because the laser beam hit a Cenotaph(慰霊碑) at Higashi Ikebukuro Park. This is a real place at the location of the original Sugamo Prison.

That's super interesting. Where ghosts are possessing vapor released from corpses, I wonder how that works, that they're appearing in a place that's just a placeholder/shrine to the dead? We have Ghosts, Evil Ghosts, Galatea, Fetishes, Jack-in-the-box, and maybe some Shapeshifters that all seem to be the "Ghost" archetype, just possessing different materials. Perhaps these shadowy ghosts appear in places with lingering sadness or regret? Hmm hmm....

Offline Gem-Bug

• Bug Conjurer
  • Exwire
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2017, 08:28:48 PM »
http://citiesintransitionjapan.blogspot.ca/2015/09/the-sugamo-prison-memorial-reid-knight.html

This article has a photo of said damaged cenotaph/memorial, for those interested. :)

Offline Taytronics7

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2017, 06:07:52 AM »
Despite the title "The End of the Snow 1", I don't think that Yukio is going to switch sides now, at least not until 10 more chapters or so. It also has a 1 in the title, which means that there are going to be more End of the Snow chapters. How many I don't know, but I predict that in each chapter with this title something will happen that drives him closer and closer to the Illuminati. I could also see the possibility of the next few chapters being titled something else, then we get the "End of the Snow 2" after that.

I know that this whole Yukio thing of giving into his rage and joining the Illuminati has been dragging on and on, and we all want to see the results of all this buildup, but as of right now I can't help but feel that he doesn't have good enough reasons to completely leave the Order and his friends yet. I'm all for Yukio becoming a bad guy, but I at least want it to progress in a way that makes sense.

Sorry for rambling  :-\

Offline Mojo

• Exwire
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2017, 02:14:40 AM »
Wow Lightning was really arrested, I was wondering how he was getting away with all the bullshit he was doing. It seems Yukio finally got a glimpse of what he wanted, now let's see Rins reaction to what he did, I'm expecting him to get violent and all. I also.like the fact that Bon didn't hide it, this dude is clearly unstable and could get dangerous.Also I'm wondering if Shima is going to risk the exwires wellbeing if it means that Yukio will join the Illuminati, I would honestly not dismiss ot considering the Izumo situation...

Offline tandem

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2017, 05:02:36 AM »
Wait, that's true, the actual title is "雪の果て1". What's that "1" supposed to mean? Like, 1st part of The end of the snow?
Looks like the same as previously chapters like "True Cross Academy Festival --- Eve/The Night/Final Night", "Opening Game/Middle Game/End Game", "Pink Spider --- Part 1/2/3"

And it just starts snowing this chapter, so it make sense that it isn't the only "End of Snow" chapter.

as of right now I can't help but feel that he doesn't have good enough reasons to completely leave the Order and his friends yet. I'm all for Yukio becoming a bad guy, but I at least want it to progress in a way that makes sense.
I think it's quite evident he won't join Illuminati only with current development. A later change from "no one can help me" to "Lucifer can help me" is necessary.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 05:15:28 AM by tandem »