Author Topic: Chapter 91 Discussion (raws)  (Read 13794 times)

Offline Stella96

• Junior Second Class
Re: Chapter 91 Discussion (raws)
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2017, 08:12:01 AM »
what misses me the most is the fact that when Lightning discovered the mark, Drac didn't look worried at all.
If that mark was decisive to know he's guilty, he would look anxious or troubled. But it's not the case.
Maybe it's a mark that implies a kind of contract in which the person doesn't remember anything about a particular event (like Angel's amnesia)

And this could confirm to Lightning that Drac is the spy but he's not conscious at all.
The mark is around his neck, so maybe Drac doesn't know there is a mark appearing because he can't see it?

Well I thought this because the only possibility that comes to mind when I try to find a way to bypass a Morinas is:  if you aren't conscious. So "you" aren't "you" at these moment, then you've not broken the contract.

But it's true that Drac should have seen the mark on his own neck omg...

Offline Taytronics7

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2017, 09:51:58 PM »
what misses me the most is the fact that when Lightning discovered the mark, Drac didn't look worried at all.
If that mark was decisive to know he's guilty, he would look anxious or troubled. But it's not the case.
Maybe it's a mark that implies a kind of contract in which the person doesn't remember anything about a particular event (like Angel's amnesia)

And this could confirm to Lightning that Drac is the spy but he's not conscious at all.
The mark is around his neck, so maybe Drac doesn't know there is a mark appearing because he can't see it?

Well I thought this because the only possibility that comes to mind when I try to find a way to bypass a Morinas is:  if you aren't conscious. So "you" aren't "you" at these moment, then you've not broken the contract.

But it's true that Drac should have seen the mark on his own neck omg...

Maybe Lucifer put that mark on him to prevent him from dying due to the Morinas contract. The demon from the contract is a kin of time, and since Lucifer is the king of light and stronger than Samael, he could kill the demon before it kills Drac.

Offline SimpleBliss

• Junior First Class
  • When in doubt, talk it out
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2017, 02:52:20 AM »
^That's what I said too. Like a contract to end all contracts you know?

Offline Kittykat

• Junior First Class
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2017, 04:31:39 PM »
^That's what I said too. Like a contract to end all contracts you know?

Not necessarily one to end a contract, but a more powerful one to override Samael's and bind Drac to him.

Offline Luzmela

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2017, 05:00:36 AM »
I think I haven't seen her. Could you help me? Was the mother of the Shimas showed in this chapter?

Offline Taytronics7

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2017, 05:11:41 AM »
I think I haven't seen her. Could you help me? Was the mother of the Shimas showed in this chapter?

I think she was sitting by Yaozou while Renzou was watching all of his brothers and dad cry during the ceremony.

Offline Luzmela

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2017, 11:12:21 AM »

I think she was sitting by Yaozou while Renzou was watching all of his brothers and dad cry during the ceremony.
Oh! Thank you! The one covering her face with a hankerchief?

Offline Taytronics7

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2017, 11:55:45 AM »

Oh! Thank you! The one covering her face with a hankerchief?

Yeah, I think that's her. :D

Offline Luzmela

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2017, 02:30:51 PM »
I hope Kato- sensei would show us Shima's mum face in short! 😀

Offline chinonamida

• Intermediate First Class
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2017, 05:11:56 PM »
^We can see some of her profile while she helps Juuzou get dressed on the second page.

Offline Luzmela

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2017, 06:12:30 PM »
^We can see some of her profile while she helps Juuzou get dressed on the second page.
Oh! You are right!!! Thank you!

Offline GregoryRaino

• GregoryRainoNN
  • Paladin

Offline GregoryRaino

• GregoryRainoNN
  • Paladin
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2022, 03:07:55 AM »
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо