Author Topic: Chapter 91 Discussion (raws)  (Read 13468 times)

Offline ekaterina

• Page
Chapter 91 Discussion (raws)
« on: May 31, 2017, 09:06:46 PM »
aurum postestas est

Offline gokusdonut

• Junior Second Class
Re: Chapter 91 Discussion (raws)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 09:23:29 PM »
Yukio!? What the absolute hell?! Okay, at this point, I just want somebody to kick his ass, because he really just pulled a gun out on Bon and that wasn't cool at all! Like, he went from 0 to 10 really quick that my heart started beating super freaking fast for Bon.

I need a translation. My heart is fit to burst out my mouth. Also, Juuzou/Mamushi wedding was absolutely beautiful. 😢

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 09:38:44 PM »
HA HA! I KNEW IT! Fuck yeah, I'm right! I knew he snapped!

- Man Bon, looking dapper and helping your dad. Great, now I have Bon feels.
- HOLY SHIT, Lightning, got him in the jaw
- Looks like Yukio is doing exactly what I expected. Cornering Bon like a rat in conversation.
- AND THERE WE HAVE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

YUKIO IS CUCKOO FOR CUCKOOPUFFS.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Madow

• Nephilim
  • Junior Second Class
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 09:40:48 PM »
Damn Lightning is a savage and Yukio even more so. Can't wait until Rin hears about this, I bet he's getting real sick of the pulling guns on people crap, hope he breaks his gun

Offline Cloelia

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 09:56:20 PM »
YUKIO WTF

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5141746587

ekaterina, I don't know who you are but I love you.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 10:14:28 PM by Cloelia »

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 09:58:07 PM »
Can I just say how much I love Renzou in this chapter? Look at his face after he pulls over Yukio -- he's seriously creeped out! Renzou of all people is disturbed by Yukio.

I can't wait for the translations. Lightning's discovery with Drac, Yukio's threats and games with Bon, and the Illuminati attacking in daylight... things are hella heating up.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 12:18:20 AM »
Damn Lightning is a savage and Yukio even more so. Can't wait until Rin hears about this, I bet he's getting real sick of the pulling guns on people crap, hope he breaks his gun

Eh. This is Yukio we're talking about. He uses two guns, and knowing him he probably has a drawer full of spares, too.

Try breaking his other arm. I want to see Rin feeding him.

Offline justicecadet

• Junior Second Class
  • Not gonna be very active anymore <3
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 01:01:23 AM »
OOOOOooooh yes ramping back up. Bon and Shima look so handsome this chapter!
What Bon and Lightning are investigating is confidential and not really on the level. Yukio has an idea (he thinks it's about their birth, so far it's about cloning and Shiro) but is a little bit off. I don't think Bon will tell Rin exactly how serious the confrontation was because he's trying to stay secretive.

I think Yukio is finally crossing that line of no return....
There were some good quotes in this chapter.
(misc Bon+Yukio)
"What do you know? Tell me what you know"
"Are you gonna shoot me?!"
"... What am I doing..." "Sorry, by mistake, I must have drunk some sake..."
"I'm your superior, let go of me" (smile)

(misc Shima+Yukio)
"Cut it out. I said to consult someone. I didn't say threaten."
"Consult? With Suguro-kun? with you? even my brother?" (laughs) "Even if I consult someone it won't solve anything." "because everyone is different from me." (he answers the phone)

Haha I love Shima. He is so cocky and untrustworthy but even he is looking at the situation like "shit"
Saying Toudou's name summons me

Offline facets-and-rainbows

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 01:17:00 AM »
okay so

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:53:18 AM by facets-and-rainbows »

Offline Mojo

• Exwire
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2017, 01:40:31 AM »
Yukio really did it now, lol. Shima can't exactly be surprised here though, his previous conversations with him definitely worked  as a catalyst for this. I don't think Rin will figure it out any time soon, Bon kind of respects Yukio so he probably won't see as a big deal after a while

Offline Taytronics7

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2017, 04:29:45 AM »
I wasn't expecting Yukio to go crazy this chapter. :o
I feel bad for him. He believes that there's no one like him, so he can't talk to anyone about his problems. I think that the two people he should talk to are Rin and Shiemi. Rin because they're brothers and he has experience in using the blue flames, and Shiemi because she mellows Yukio out and wouldn't think less of him.

I love how Lightning just sucker punches Drac.  ;D
I wonder what that symbol was on Drac neck though. Something he uses to bypass the Morinas contract?

Didn't expect a chimera to appear. The Illuminati sure are getting bold with attacking in broad daylight. I wonder if they're trying to lure the exwires in for an ambush?

Offline tandem

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 05:29:09 AM »
Although the demon probably is related to the Illuminati, I don't think itself is the main purpose. If not released by accident, the Illuminati might intend to distract the Order when they are attacking the real target.

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2017, 07:59:09 AM »
What gets me is how shocked Yukio looks at his own behavior. It's as if he didn't even realize what he was doing, and only snapped out of it when Bon asked if he was going to shoot.

Yukio's dismissive (almost disgusted) remarks on consulting someone links to what I feared would cause problems in his speech from chapter 80 -- "everybody carries a burden and cares for others, but not me". That's gotta be why he said here "everyone is different from me". Probably reinforced by Rin's disinterest in learning about their past and Yukio quoting Rin in the last chapter how they really would never agree. Either way, the fact that he's internalized it is a bad sign.

I am thankful now for Bon's role in Lightning's adventures. It's put him in the center of different agendas. Lightning's ruthless unfurling of the Order's secrets, Yukio's obsessive need to know the truth, Renzou's spying, etc. I wonder what Bon will do. Will he mention what happened with Yukio to Lightning or Rin?

Renzou is almost as interesting as Yukio in this chapter. We rarely see him this serious. He's in a tough spot. His job is to push Yukio to the Illuminati, but Bon is his friend. His actions have indirectly led to Yukio lashing out at Bon. I think Renzou believes that consulting someone really isn't that difficult and is frustrated & confused that Yukio ain't doing that. To him, it's as simple as talking and choosing. Now he's realizing that Yukio's more isolated than he thought. He might've underestimated how ugly the situation could get if Yukio turns on them.

Anyone else catch Rin's worried glance at Yukio when he arrived in the TV room?

Oh, and it's adorable that Gouzou and Tatsuma are trying to save Karura from Toudou. It's an amusing reversal of the usual exorcism trope since they're trying to free a decent demon from an evil human. (And mini-Toudou is enough to sate my desire to see him again given Yukio is getting just as crazy as he is.)

Offline Cloelia

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2017, 08:06:21 AM »
I mean it, if Suguro is bound to be the next person to find out that something's off with Yukio AND not gonna report it to Rin, I'm gonna take a plane to Japan and kick the shet out of Kato-sama.

I think Yukio is finally crossing that line of no return....

To be correct, he already crossed it. Right now, he's one chapter beyond that point. And if this is just the beginning... huh.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 08:07:55 AM by Cloelia »

Offline Wikkelsoee

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2017, 08:08:28 AM »
Yes, finally some real development. I'm not sure what the deal with the cyclops demon is, but I hope it's something important. If we get another chapter postponing the whole Yukio/Shiemi/Bon problem I'm gonna scream.
But seriously, Yukio. What's his deal.