Rin/Paku
Rin/a new girl
Yukio/Shiemi
Yukio/Shura
Izumo/Renzou
Izumo/Bon
Arthur/Shura
Arthur/Caliburn

Author Topic: Shipping Thread!  (Read 136090 times)

Offline Taytronics7

• Junior Second Class
Re: Shipping Thread!
« Reply #630 on: March 16, 2018, 07:37:51 PM »
^I think that's because Yukio give Rin money to buy groceries from market. And then Rin makes lunchbox for Shura, Yukio, and himself. (It's easier to make many lunchbox at once.) Therefore Shura's lunch is from Yukio's money.

he'll say it in response to some "I care about you" by going "you care about Rin! I've watched it! And I know damn well that you love him, and that I've never had a chance, that's just how it is!" Then realizes he just revealed more about himself than he intended.
I expect something more calm like "Do you want to join the Illuminati? They have better workplace gender equality here."

Really??? Literally the only woman we've seen in the Illuminati is Homare Toudou. Well, there was also Maria, but she kinda was murdered. The Illuminati is one hell of a sausage fest.
I was half joking. It isn't very meaningful to evaluate gender equality in an evil organization. I just . . . don't know what reason Yukio can use. But I do think he wants to invite Shiemi join him (when he can feel Illuminati is safe). As you said Yukio won't hide his feeling anymore, therefore I don't think he'll mention Rin to Shiemi. What he wants is to be with Shiemi, not to discuss Rin with Shiemi.

(Regarding Illuminati … Maria basically betrayed them, so she was killed just like Lucifer killed pigface, which isn't related to workplace equality. There was also female demon eater, though she is also dead. I just feel they seem to have higher percentage of female members because we haven't seen many members yet. Unlike the Order which we already know the female percentage seems quite low.)

OUT OF TOPIC
(click to show/hide)

I would think rather than Yukio inviting Shiemi to the Illuminati, I bet that the Order will eventually become an unsafe place for Shiemi. Maybe she gets arrested and Yukio goes to rescue her, like how Rin rescued Yukio from jail and Shiemi rescued Rin from jail. I don't think he'd invite her simply because he believes the Illuminati to be an evil organization and himself to be evil, while also believing that Shiemi is a kind and good person who wouldn't belong there.

Offline chinonamida

• Intermediate First Class
« Reply #631 on: March 16, 2018, 10:24:25 PM »
OUT OF TOPIC
(click to show/hide)

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #632 on: March 18, 2018, 07:12:08 PM »
Yes, the coolness list. I should add it as a separate point. Don't you feel strange that it's never explained why Rin doesn't put him on the list?
That should be obvious, cuz he's afraid of bugs!(I mean the little ones that doesn't do any harm)XD
Yeah, bacterial or viral infectious disease carrying or even venomous and almost imperceptibly small beings that can sneak up on you and potentially kill you, aren't scary at all. X)

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
  • Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
« Reply #633 on: March 18, 2018, 07:17:06 PM »
^Aww c'mon you're overreacting!XD Like, do you scream bloody murder every time you see a little bug a say OOOOMMG HELPHELP SOMEONE HELP I'M GONNA BE MURDEREEEEED!! Really guy? You just stomp on it, the end.
"Win a place for yourself in this world."- Shura Kirigakure

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #634 on: March 18, 2018, 07:32:45 PM »
^Renzou does have a phobia, which is making him overreact, I agree.

But I can't agree that bugs don't do any harm.

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #635 on: March 18, 2018, 07:44:53 PM »
^I agree with you! Some people have insects as housepets, this is sick and I don't get it why they're doing this. Lol imagine Shima entering the house of some crazy insect dude, the doors abruptly close and he's being trapped! Omg hahhaha poor poor guy!XD

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #636 on: March 18, 2018, 08:00:30 PM »
^Yeah, in another thread, I made a similar joke about Renzou finally getting a date but the girl insisting on going to the insectarium. X)

Edit: Realizing, we somehow somewhat came back on topic...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 08:02:40 PM by chinonamida »

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
« Reply #637 on: March 18, 2018, 08:07:54 PM »
Lol it's funny when people constantly wander away from the main thing (myself included), it happens all the time haahhaXD

+ I just remembered Ao no Exorcist movie and this blonde woman tamer with insect demons, Shima was all WTF!?XD

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 08:33:34 PM by Kannra21 »

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
« Reply #638 on: March 18, 2018, 08:33:23 PM »
JFC you guys post too fast...

I would think rather than Yukio inviting Shiemi to the Illuminati, I bet that the Order will eventually become an unsafe place for Shiemi. Maybe she gets arrested and Yukio goes to rescue her, like how Rin rescued Yukio from jail and Shiemi rescued Rin from jail. I don't think he'd invite her simply because he believes the Illuminati to be an evil organization and himself to be evil, while also believing that Shiemi is a kind and good person who wouldn't belong there.

I think Shiemi would feel the safest by her mother's side. They will run from the True Cross and get a safer place to live. That's why Shiemi was so secretive towards her friends. She doesn't want to tell anyone about her difficulties to make them worry even more. But it might be that she'll inform Rin about this later. She said before that she isn't dying or going anywhere else and abandoning them. I don't know if she's lying or telling the truth but when I think about it, Shiemi is a honest character and she doesn't know how to lie, so I guess that she'll be fine for now. People, it would be really funny cuz of so many theories which we came up with, but I think Kato's gonna troll us big time!XD Shiemi won't be related to any demon and have anything to do with Nephilim or something like that. She will be a normal human girl with exceptional tamer powers and Mephisto's gonna use her for his super squad against Satan. He won't be using her for experiments, he'll use her against his archenemies. Btw I think she'll be safer in True Cross rather than in Illuminati.

Strong taming talent is related to demon bloodlines. Shiemi has also been routinely joked about as not human ("I need to learn to become a proper human being" "what are you, a youkai?"). The only other "human" character that got routinely jokingly referred to as like a demon is Yukio, and we know how that's panned out.

Shiemi's gotta be partially not human in some way. Whether she's artificially constructed or a nephilim or whatever, there's something special about her.

I don't think Shiemi will be threatened by the True Cross Order. She doesn't appear to bear any ill will towards them. It's that for some reason, she can't afford to risk her life, which she would if she became an exorcist. That's what her mom kept on bringing up: "isn't being an exorcist dangerous", "do you want that for your future", etc. The question is, why.

Following on that, there's some obvious reasons why she can't NOT be an exorcist. She wants to help her friends. Before "Beyond the Snow", she could help them from the sidelines. Now Yukio has left, and Rin has a new dangerous and difficult to control power. Shiemi is the only one in the group with the power to slow down Rin and Yukio. If she wants to support Rin and bring Yukio back, she has to be on the field. Also, with the merging of the worlds, no place is safe. Not being an exorcist is more dangerous than being one.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #639 on: March 19, 2018, 02:27:55 AM »
I think Kato-sensei said that Ao no Exorcist will aproximately end with 25 volumes or a few more...
It'll end with 25 volumes!?
I don't know when she said that, if she said that at all, but authors often come back on early statements, especially when it concerns when the series will end.

and then Shiemi blamed herself, and took what happened as not being "good enough" or not doing "enough" instead of what it really was: Yukio was in the wrong for what happened, it wasn't her fault he reacted how he did.
Sometimes people blame themselves too much, but sometimes they blame themselves too little. It's important in life to recognize when you've made a mistake. Sometimes, even if you don't have to take all the blame, when the blame falls on many people and many things, you might still have to take some of the blame.

I think Shiemi did well to take part of that blame. This way she can improve herself and be more wise and helpful for the next time they meet, instead of resting on her laurels and waiting for excuses.

P.S.: It's not that great to dig up old posts since the ones who posted them might not even be around to answer anymore, plus it's a little headache inducing for those like me who were there back when these were originally posted.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:37:18 AM by chinonamida »

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #640 on: March 19, 2018, 10:51:58 AM »
^Don't worry about it too much. I'm not an admin. And I don't think it's not allowed.
But I wanted to say it was strange for me.
Especially with xyzt's post there.
You see, xyzt and I had a conversation back then and we were disagreeing on some things.
If you read xyzt comment, I assume you read mine as well.
Though xyzt hasn't posted in the shipping thread for a while, but I was, I aslo asume you noticed that.
Then, when you repost one of xyzt's post and do little more than put your seal of approval on it, it's very strange for me...

It's as if we were regulars in a bar or some other place, and xyzt and I had a debate while you were only listening to us. Then at some point xyzt leaves, but I stay, and only then you say "I agree with xyzt". On one hand I want to disagree with you, but on the other hand I assume you already heard my arguments and I don't want to simply repeat all of them all over again. Ultimately I decide not to say anything, but I'm left wondering why you didn't say how you disagree with me instead of only saying you agree with xyzt.

Anyway, got to go. Don't worry about it too much.

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #641 on: March 19, 2018, 06:59:01 PM »
^Of course. Things being awkward between us didn't even cross my mind. And, just to be clear, I don't have anything against xyzt nor anyone on this forum. Except maybe Karen. Alright, joking apart, not even Karen. X)

Offline tandem

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #642 on: March 20, 2018, 11:59:07 PM »
It'll end with 25 volumes!? OMG that's so close!
Don't take those promise seriously. I'm pretty sure manga authors can't decide when to end a series only by themselves …

and then Shiemi blamed herself, and took what happened as not being "good enough" or not doing "enough" instead of what it really was: Yukio was in the wrong for what happened, it wasn't her fault he reacted how he did.
Sometimes people blame themselves too much, but sometimes they blame themselves too little. It's important in life to recognize when you've made a mistake.
IMO, Shiemi clearly knows Yukio is wrong. But she also did want to help Yukio and failed, so she blamed herself for the failure. The two points (who is wrong and whether to blame herself) are different things.

he'll say it in response to some "I care about you" by going "you care about Rin! I've watched it! And I know damn well that you love him, and that I've never had a chance, that's just how it is!" Then realizes he just revealed more about himself than he intended.
I expect something more calm like "Do you want to join the Illuminati? They have better workplace gender equality here."

Really??? Literally the only woman we've seen in the Illuminati is Homare Toudou. Well, there was also Maria, but she kinda was murdered. The Illuminati is one hell of a sausage fest.
I was half joking. It isn't very meaningful to evaluate gender equality in an evil organization. I just . . . don't know what reason Yukio can use. But I do think he wants to invite Shiemi join him (when he can feel Illuminati is safe). As you said Yukio won't hide his feeling anymore, therefore I don't think he'll mention Rin to Shiemi. What he wants is to be with Shiemi, not to discuss Rin with Shiemi.

Shiemi might have more reasons to leave the Order, but technically she's already left and is only a supplier of the Order. I wonder if it's necessary to have the Order "more evil" since Yukio already thinks the Order isn't less evil. He can invite her simply because he thinks the Order can't protect her.

OUT OF TOPIC
(click to show/hide)

I know its an anime and they can do whatever they want, but I highly doubt a Shura/Yukio will happen. He is 15 and she is 26...yeah thats pretty much statuory rape. I think that pairing is mostly brother/sister relationship, since they were around each other since they were young.
I dunno about you but I found this post on the Internet and found it pretty accurate from Yukio's perspective: I'm now 20 and my boyfriend is 31.
Now we have a French president Macron 41 years old and his wife 65 years old, so never say absurd...

renzou is a pervert alright. but most men are.

I'm not sure if you mean that. Generally the word "pervert" implies a tactless behavior. There's a difference between thinking "nice ass" and leering at a girl while saying "nice ass". One is normal and the other is disturbing, but again, culture differences.
It's funny how a guy speaks badly of guys in general cuz it's always the situation where guys say "No way,  you girls are delusional and you're the only perverts here!"
It makes me curious. You mean you're from a culture where boys think girls are more pervert?

Offline Ren6

• Page
« Reply #643 on: March 21, 2018, 12:44:11 PM »
I arrive in my turn (to play you a bad trick ... no to defend my favorite couples)
Renzo and Izumo
Shura and Yukio
Shiemi and Rin
And because it lacks LGBT, why not Ryuji with ... Lightning! (This relationship teacher / student ouloulou) that would be cabbage. No I do not know. I see him no longer end up with a boy rather than a girl.
So
I have a weakness for complementary / opposite couples. Everyone I mentioned complements each other well, I think

Shura and Yukio for example. I don't understand why age would be a problem! Full of couples nowadays are five to ten years apart, see more. The youngest are looking for maturity, experience ... Although we are talking about Shura, maturity is not that much xD precisely Yukio could fit it and she would be there to loosen it a little and push it to have fun and relax (which she is already doing this)
After there are the arguments, "they are like brother and sister", and there I can understand you. She keeps an eye on Yukio and Rin and has a lot of affection for them as a close relative. But again the relationships are different. With Rin it's really the brother / sister relationship that bickers constantly but who take care of each other in their own way. With Yukio, there is more innuendo (# Kannra11 who gave us lots of examples aha). But let's take one: at the beach (episode of Kraken) when she offers him to put sunscreen with his little smile on the corner, in "what, you never touched a woman in your life ? " > sorry but I wouldn't say that to my brother. Not like that anyway :')
I have so much to say about them, but I will stop there. But to have something between them now (finally as soon as the fight with Illuminati is over), it would be necessary that Yukio detaches from his affection for Shiemi. An affection that I think comes mainly from a lack of female presence, Yukio has always had questions about his origins, he must be this child watching the moms of his friends come to pick them up at school, wondering where was Shiemi is sweet and kind, calm and soothe him like a mother, that's how I see him.
While Shura, he is himself with her. The fact that they have known each other for a long time also helps, they know almost everything about each other. She annoys him, makes him mad, and at the same time it is to push him out of his shell. They would dip a lot but she would soon be forgiven if they were a couple.

Rin and Shiemi, what to say? I like them without jumping for joy at each scene where they are together. If they finish together it will be obvious. Rin is the one who pushed Shiemi out of his garden, which inspired him to go to others (especially Izumo). She admires him as much as Yukio but unlike Yukio she places on a pedestal (and therefore a level higher than hers, I do not know if I make myself clear), Rin is more equal, she shares more things with him. They would form this little adorable and accomplice couple who know each other by heart but who rediscover themselves every day. She would be able to reframe Rin if it is necessary, he will always push her to surpass herself and give the best of herself. That is all.

Now my babies. Renzo and Izumo. Aaaaw
In fact, I have so much to say about them. I'll do a post later that will be entirely devoted to them.

(Again sorry if my English is incomprehensible, I learn every day)

Offline alice

• Page
  • i may not be perfect but at least i am not fake
« Reply #644 on: March 21, 2018, 01:28:20 PM »
I always like the fanmade theories but I think Yukio doesn't going to end with any girl at the end of manga just like I first said in my previous post the ending is like
time does not heal anything
it just teach us how to
live with the pain