Rin/Paku
Rin/a new girl
Yukio/Shiemi
Yukio/Shura
Izumo/Renzou
Izumo/Bon
Arthur/Shura
Arthur/Caliburn

Author Topic: Shipping Thread!  (Read 136095 times)

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
Re: Shipping Thread!
« Reply #390 on: January 12, 2016, 10:19:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure, that Rin will be with Shiemi and Bon with Izumo. So, I thought about Yukio and Shura, but I think, that Yukio won't change his behaviour.

No pedophily, please. I don't mind age differences between adults, but a kid and an adult is a no-no.

Bon and Izumo... I don't know. I don't see much indication that they will end up together at this point, but that can change. It's definitely not set in stone yet.

Unlike Rin x Shiemi, which is pretty much a given by now.

Offline Dewchorom

• Exwire
  • An asian and latin american knight
« Reply #391 on: January 13, 2016, 01:26:18 AM »
I used to ship Shima with Izumo before... BUT after his betrayal I changed my mind hahaha
And Rin and Shiemi are really a cute couple D: if you compare their relationship when the manga started and now, you can figure out how they have changed :D

Offline BlueExorcistPL

• Page
« Reply #392 on: January 19, 2016, 05:07:29 PM »
I'm pretty sure, that Rin will be with Shiemi and Bon with Izumo. So, I thought about Yukio and Shura, but I think, that Yukio won't change his behaviour.

No pedophily, please. I don't mind age differences between adults, but a kid and an adult is a no-no.

Bon and Izumo... I don't know. I don't see much indication that they will end up together at this point, but that can change. It's definitely not set in stone yet.

Unlike Rin x Shiemi, which is pretty much a given by now.

As you can see, 28 people types the Yukio x Shura. Everything is possible. Yes, it would be weird, but who knows?
About Bon x Izumo: squabbles are a way of life. It's too early to be sure, but in the future something will change.

Offline chinonamida

• Intermediate First Class
« Reply #393 on: January 20, 2016, 02:23:59 PM »
HachirouXShura?

Hachirou: "Make me a child, now."
Shura: "No."
Hachirou: "Don't tell me it's because of that man? I won't let this go."
Shura: "I knew it would end up like this..."

Not exactly what they said, but close enough...

Offline kirarin

• Junior First Class
« Reply #394 on: January 20, 2016, 02:37:05 PM »
im sorry if this is insanely weird but reading the layest chapter made me thought of something between shiro and shura. Holy crap. I know. i have to stop.

Offline Karen

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #395 on: January 21, 2016, 05:28:22 AM »
Have to admit, if Rin/Shiemi wasn't already set up as endgame I might like Yukio/Shiemi, but he's clearly to far gone for that now. He's right that she wouldn't like the "real him". At least Rin is capable of having relationships.

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
« Reply #396 on: January 21, 2016, 06:15:35 AM »
HachiroxShura is waaaaay to creepy. Hachiro is like a gazillion years old and made a deal with a freakin' five year old to have a kid with him. Grooooosss.

Have to admit, if Rin/Shiemi wasn't already set up as endgame I might like Yukio/Shiemi, but he's clearly to far gone for that now. He's right that she wouldn't like the "real him". At least Rin is capable of having relationships.

Now now, Yukio is just in need of a swift kick in the pants. Rin was right when he said that Shiemi would never hate Yukio. I can see her getting irritated at him for hiding a metric shit-ton of problems, but not hating him.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #397 on: January 21, 2016, 12:48:20 PM »
HachiroxShura is waaaaay to creepy. Hachiro is like a gazillion years old and made a deal with a freakin' five year old to have a kid with him. Grooooosss.
Well, he didn't exactly say she'd have to do it with him. And even if he did, he waited for her to get older and is still waiting for her to agree. When she disagreed, he only said "then give the sword back".

im sorry if this is insanely weird but reading the layest chapter made me thought of something between shiro and shura. Holy crap. I know. i have to stop.
That's what it can sound like if Hachirou was right when he said "Did everything become pointless/worthless to you when he died?" People are rarely that obsessed with someone if not romantically. But that doesn't necessarily means something between them, it could be an unrequited love on Shura's side. Though I'd be more inclined to think it's neither and Hachirou was simply off the mark. That's why I think it sounds like jealousy. X)

Offline ToonamiRaid

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #398 on: January 30, 2016, 03:56:15 AM »

Now now, Yukio is just in need of a swift kick in the pants. Rin was right when he said that Shiemi would never hate Yukio. I can see her getting irritated at him for hiding a metric shit-ton of problems, but not hating him.
Shiemi likes Rin which is okay it's my second favorite shipping after Izumo and Rin, but yea the pieces are laid out for them to build on.

Offline kirarin

• Junior First Class
« Reply #399 on: January 30, 2016, 10:47:01 AM »

Shiemi likes Rin which is okay it's my second favorite shipping after Izumo and Rin, but yea the pieces are laid out for them to build on.

she's sorta confused as to how she feels for the twins especially with rin cinfessing and asking her to the dance. i'll be waiting for shiemi's answer i can't wait for her answer this time. kato's kinda into love triangles with  rin enfatuated with shiemi but thinks she likes yukio and now rin feels/thinks yukio likes shiemi. this is such an awkward love triangle with brothers liking the same girl  and i don't know when/if izumo would be a part of it or if she's on another ship with renzou or bon. which is also another awkward love triangle if izumo and bon gets developed (honestly it's hard imagining bon with a romance sidestory because lightning's there already haha)because if renzou really did felt a connection to izumo out of illuminati duty, bon and renzou would be going after the same girl. as for izumo, we don't know who she likes. things could change im not gonna complain if it gets unexpected and unpredictable even though rinshi is getting a lead already.

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #400 on: February 05, 2016, 08:34:03 PM »
I get it. So Hachirou is like the jealous father and Shura did have a crush on Shirou.

Edit:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 09:25:11 PM by chinonamida »

Offline Vine

• DEMON DICK
  • Exwire
  • [Toukio Squad Treasurer]
« Reply #401 on: February 05, 2016, 10:04:32 PM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
« Reply #402 on: February 07, 2016, 12:14:49 AM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline Vine

• DEMON DICK
  • Exwire
  • [Toukio Squad Treasurer]
« Reply #403 on: February 07, 2016, 11:34:33 AM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Anya

• Junior First Class
« Reply #404 on: February 11, 2016, 11:19:19 PM »
I'm probably a bit late, but one of my pairings (Yukio/Shura) may actually sail. I know it looks like it may be rape (on both of them) which is even worse than normal pairing with Yukio being underage, but hey.  ;D