Rin/Paku
Rin/a new girl
Yukio/Shiemi
Yukio/Shura
Izumo/Renzou
Izumo/Bon
Arthur/Shura
Arthur/Caliburn

Author Topic: Shipping Thread!  (Read 135835 times)

Offline kirarin

• Junior First Class
Re: Shipping Thread!
« Reply #375 on: December 14, 2015, 03:55:04 PM »
^and this is why i want a whole other shipping plot twist. :'( bon's probably asexual anyway, renzou could die (yeah im still thinking about that), rin could step back on romance if maybe kato would explore the behaviours of yukio and shiemi's side of the story with rin witnessing that, and shiemi could probably be asexual and aromantic that girl. izumo might open up to whoever she feels worth opening up and koneko gets the hottest girl in assiah. who knows.....  :-X

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #376 on: December 14, 2015, 08:38:06 PM »
^ Erm, not everyone who isn't hunting for boyfriends/girlfriends at age 16 is asexual, you know?

They're still young, and Shiemi's only in her first year of actually meeting people. Why don't you give her some time before you write her off?

Offline Madow

• Nephilim
  • Junior Second Class
« Reply #377 on: December 15, 2015, 05:25:04 PM »
and koneko gets the hottest girl in assiah. who knows.....  :-X
I seriously think thats going to happen since that salary man chapter, and with him developing that app, who knows how much money he'll make ;D

Offline ToonamiRaid

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #378 on: December 16, 2015, 04:57:34 AM »
I seriously think thats going to happen since that salary man chapter, and with him developing that app, who knows how much money he'll make ;D
yes :)

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #379 on: December 16, 2015, 06:16:38 AM »

So... Koneko will become Tony Stark?
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline gokusdonut

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #380 on: December 16, 2015, 03:20:41 PM »
Hi! I'm new here, even though I've been snooping around the site for about a week now (it's definitely a breath of fresh air compared to the sometimes hostile environment of mangafox), lol. Anyway that's neither here nor there.

I'm rooting for Rin/Shiemi and Izumo/Bon.

(click to show/hide)

Offline xyzt

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #381 on: December 16, 2015, 04:14:41 PM »
^ I really think calling Bon and izumo as mortal enemies is a bit of an exaggeration. Izumo used to insult and mock everyone but Bon being overly sensitive and having a short temper lashes out at her aggressively since he is not the type to be calm and quiet. Bon and izumo's relationship is similar to Juzo and Mamushi's relationship with the latter teasing, mocking and insulting the former, and the former losing his temper and lashing out at the latter. Bon himself never goes out of his way to insult or anger Izumo and only reacts to Izumo's criticisms. They seem to be a rather fleshed out version of a normal love-hate relationship seen in most Shonens. I don't like this pairing but given the amount of focus in their interactions in each arc and the development in it, even I believe that this pairing is most probably going to be canon along with Rin and Shiemi. Not to mention I have yet to see a manga where a male and female character who have arguing with each other as a running theme about their relationship, not end up together by the end of the series (unless one of them is the lead and the other isnt or the manga makes it clear due to other reasons that they cant end up together like age constraints, character death, biological siblings etc.). Also, it would be a bit too strange for Rin to just get over Shiemi and start liking Izumo this far in the series.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 04:21:59 PM by xyzt »

Offline gokusdonut

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #382 on: December 16, 2015, 05:02:13 PM »
^ Ha, I suppose it is a bit of an exaggeration, but the fact still stands that they bumped heads quite a bit during the beginning of the series, and more than anyone else (except Izumo/Shiemi and Bon/Rin). Perhaps, I should've clarified. I was thinking of when she mocked his ambition (something Bon has been shown to hate with a fiery passion, no matter who it is) and Bon, in one translation, called her a b---h (if I'm not mistaken), for her rotten personality. Again, from where they've started, I do think compared to her relationships with everyone else, except Shiemi, she's come a long way. Teasing aside - on her part anyway - they're open and honest with each other, on a level unlike their relationship with others outside of their close-knit crew (Paku; Shima and Konekomaru).

Unless we count Rin, but Rin is open and honest with everybody, so I dunno.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 05:05:46 PM by gokusdonut »

Offline kirarin

• Junior First Class
« Reply #383 on: December 16, 2015, 05:05:22 PM »

So... Koneko will become Tony Stark?
that is very cute and funny i gotta say. what a beautiful ending for koneko but then he turns to darth vader after some demon kills her

Offline xyzt

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #384 on: December 16, 2015, 06:36:09 PM »
^ Ha, I suppose it is a bit of an exaggeration, but the fact still stands that they bumped heads quite a bit during the beginning of the series, and more than anyone else (except Izumo/Shiemi and Bon/Rin). Perhaps, I should've clarified. I was thinking of when she mocked his ambition (something Bon has been shown to hate with a fiery passion, no matter who it is) and Bon, in one translation, called her a b---h (if I'm not mistaken), for her rotten personality. Again, from where they've started, I do think compared to her relationships with everyone else, except Shiemi, she's come a long way. Teasing aside - on her part anyway - they're open and honest with each other, on a level unlike their relationship with others outside of their close-knit crew (Paku; Shima and Konekomaru).

Unless we count Rin, but Rin is open and honest with everybody, so I dunno.

To be fair, Izumo is the only person who has ever mocked and insulted Bon in the entire group and Bon unlike others in the group has a very short temper and thus is completely intolerant of criticism. Bon would react to anyone who insulted him with the same level of aggresiveness (Bon couldnt even stand Lightning making fun of him), so him butting heads with her was kind of expected. Also I wouldnt say that Izumo is more open and honest with Bon than the others since we havent seen her interact with all of the cast yet and also their openness with each other in chapter 70 had a lot to do with them having been going through the similar problem of losing the goal they lived for (Although I still believe Bon's problem is hugely over-exaggerated when compared to Izumo's) and Izumo was trying to help Bon deal with it which showed the change from when she tried to put him down for having a childish ambition. On the other hand, Izumo doesnt really have any meaningful interactions with anyone apart from Paku, Shiemi, Rin and Bon anyways.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:51:47 PM by xyzt »

Offline levi

• Page
« Reply #385 on: January 05, 2016, 11:33:06 PM »
i think we can already tell Shiemi/Rin and Izumo/Bon are endgames

Offline questdrivencollie

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #386 on: January 08, 2016, 02:36:33 PM »
i think we can already tell Shiemi/Rin and Izumo/Bon are endgames
I see the RinShi (which is the main reason I ship it, tend to go for canon stuff or stuff that seems to be headed for canon), but would be curious to see Izumo/Bon elaborated on. If that's okay to ask.

Offline Vine

• DEMON DICK
  • Exwire
  • [Toukio Squad Treasurer]
« Reply #387 on: January 09, 2016, 12:54:52 AM »
i can see izumo/suguro working out
they're both strong willed and hardworking and smart, even though they've had their friction before, it makes the moments where they get along more meaningful
i think they realize their similarities and although it'd be a hardfought relationship, it could definitely work out

Offline xyzt

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #388 on: January 12, 2016, 07:45:08 AM »
^i really wouldnt call Suguro strong willed since he couldnt get over his loss of ambition all by himself even though Izumo and others recovered from their problems fast especially considering their problems were much worse than his. If anything it looks like Suguro for all his talent and skills is pretty fragile and weak willed. Although he and Izumo are definitely similar on all other aspects.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:47:14 AM by xyzt »

Offline BlueExorcistPL

• Page
« Reply #389 on: January 12, 2016, 09:13:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure, that Rin will be with Shiemi and Bon with Izumo. So, I thought about Yukio and Shura, but I think, that Yukio won't change his behaviour.