Rin/Paku
Rin/a new girl
Yukio/Shiemi
Yukio/Shura
Izumo/Renzou
Izumo/Bon
Arthur/Shura
Arthur/Caliburn

Author Topic: Shipping Thread!  (Read 135952 times)

Offline Rook

• Exwire
Re: Shipping Thread!
« Reply #345 on: July 18, 2015, 10:37:54 PM »
There's a little part of me that ships Izumo and Rin because of how she was after everyone found out he was the son of Satan, on the train to Kyoto when she went out of her way to sit by him and make him feel better a little (whilst insulting Bon and the others to balance out the good karma she was receiving of course). I mean, Izumo can act pretty hostile and pushes just about everyone away, so what she said to Rin on the train to Kyoto was downright miraculous.
On the other hand, I don't really ship Rin and Shiemi because it bugs me how bloody oblivious she is. She misinterprets just about every conversation/person/situation she comes across. That was probably harsh, because she can be sweet, but to be honest most of the time she gets on my nerves. Sorry Shiemi xD
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 10:40:18 PM by Rook »

Offline xyzt

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #346 on: July 19, 2015, 03:30:37 PM »
There's a little part of me that ships Izumo and Rin because of how she was after everyone found out he was the son of Satan, on the train to Kyoto when she went out of her way to sit by him and make him feel better a little (whilst insulting Bon and the others to balance out the good karma she was receiving of course). I mean, Izumo can act pretty hostile and pushes just about everyone away, so what she said to Rin on the train to Kyoto was downright miraculous.
On the other hand, I don't really ship Rin and Shiemi because it bugs me how bloody oblivious she is. She misinterprets just about every conversation/person/situation she comes across. That was probably harsh, because she can be sweet, but to be honest most of the time she gets on my nerves. Sorry Shiemi xD

Wait, how does Izumo insulting Bon and the others for colding treating Rin count as bad Karma especially considering they were clearly wrong for treating Rin like that after declaring him to be their friend. Bon especially deserved the insults considering the fact that he was the only person who didnt apologise to Rin for his cold treatment and instead made up a rather poor excuse to justify his unjust treatment of Rin probably because he was too proud to apologise to him while even Konekomaru whose harsh treatment of Rin was completely understandable (considering his entire family was killed by Satan) also apologised to him.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 03:37:22 PM by xyzt »

Offline questdrivencollie

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #347 on: July 19, 2015, 04:53:22 PM »
Okay. I'll come clean.
I ship RinShi and Rizumo. The rest I don't care about. lol I don't have any hardcore ships in this series. Hard to when the outcome could be anything.

Offline Rook

• Exwire
« Reply #348 on: July 19, 2015, 08:05:23 PM »
Wait, how does Izumo insulting Bon and the others for colding treating Rin count as bad Karma especially considering they were clearly wrong for treating Rin like that after declaring him to be their friend. Bon especially deserved the insults considering the fact that he was the only person who didnt apologise to Rin for his cold treatment and instead made up a rather poor excuse to justify his unjust treatment of Rin probably because he was too proud to apologise to him while even Konekomaru whose harsh treatment of Rin was completely understandable (considering his entire family was killed by Satan) also apologised to him.

Sorry, it was a joke, aha, just because that's generally Izumo's way. Because of her trying to distance herself from people she tends to backtrack past some of her nicer comments occasionally, as if to balance them out. I know they deserved it, Bon especially, since they were just being hypocrites.

Offline evenwiththerain

• Junior First Class
  • i dont speak wind
« Reply #349 on: July 20, 2015, 04:10:50 AM »
@chino yeah with that omake (?) I interpreted what yukio thought on "I wouldnt mind" on regards to shiemi perhaps turning out like his mother in the future as something he wouldnt mind... Now why would it be of yukio's concern unless they were together? He has a soft spot for her, so her turning out like her mother wouldnt change his feelings for her lol idk but I thought that was cute and made his feelings for her obvious--some people dont see that.
shiemi's recent suspicion of yukio's behavior only adds fuel to the fact that she really cares for him and can see that something is wrong with him. Kato sure knows how to fuel at that yukirinshi love triangle. Personally I see yukishi at a advantage even tho rin canonly said he like like shiemi because we dont have a response from shiemi in that matter. Yeah she says she likes him, but not the way paku was trying to get out of her! So far, we've seen more of her concern for yukio as he tries to push her away and idk about you guys but two people myst have a really strong connection/bond to keep insisting the way shiemi does with yukio on his being okay when he's not. Also on his side, pushing her away, not wanting to hurt her etc.
idk im emotional right now because my sister is playing her sappy love songs and im a sentimental girl lol im sorry im probably repetative and incoherent !

Offline SimpleBliss

• Junior First Class
  • When in doubt, talk it out
« Reply #350 on: July 20, 2015, 05:23:16 AM »
Actually I feel like Kazue's intentionally making this love triangle between Shiemi and the two twins confusing by fueling both sides of the fire. I think from the start she wanted Shiemi's heart to be a big grey area. The biggest reason for this is because of the festival arc, where both Yukio's and Rin's romance with her were played up and messed with until in the end, all three of them are spinning in a circle, haha. It's going to be blurry for a long time now. She giggles at Rin's antics and loves spending time with him but is more concerned for Yukio/pays more attention to him than she does Rin, so right now it's still not decided and I actually hope it never will be (I prefer these things personally)

Offline kirarin

• Junior First Class
« Reply #351 on: July 20, 2015, 06:20:41 AM »
Im starting to think the twins are too much for shiemi to handle. she's still left out you know.

Offline ToonamiRaid

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #352 on: August 04, 2015, 11:03:06 PM »
Im starting to think the twins are too much for shiemi to handle. she's still left out you know.
She definitely is left out most of the time. It's like she said neither of them won't say what's wrong with them.

Offline Karen

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #353 on: September 02, 2015, 03:58:45 AM »
Actually I feel like Kazue's intentionally making this love triangle between Shiemi and the two twins confusing by fueling both sides of the fire. I think from the start she wanted Shiemi's heart to be a big grey area. The biggest reason for this is because of the festival arc, where both Yukio's and Rin's romance with her were played up and messed with until in the end, all three of them are spinning in a circle, haha. It's going to be blurry for a long time now. She giggles at Rin's antics and loves spending time with him but is more concerned for Yukio/pays more attention to him than she does Rin, so right now it's still not decided and I actually hope it never will be (I prefer these things personally)

I dunno... Even though Yukio's pretty important to Shiemi (First actual friend, first crush, mentor, etc) and she worries for him, I still think Rin/Shiemi looks like endgame as it seems like Yukio's already withdrawn without a peep (His feelings for Shiemi being yet another thing he's in denial about) but, who knows...?

Offline chinonamida

• Intermediate First Class
« Reply #354 on: November 05, 2015, 05:56:24 AM »
spoilers for chapter 73
(click to show/hide)

Offline ToonamiRaid

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #355 on: November 09, 2015, 10:50:08 PM »
spoilers for chapter 73
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #356 on: November 10, 2015, 02:19:19 AM »
spoilers for chapter 73
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

And, I'm not directing this only at you but,
I always wonder why a lot of you call these girls "fangirls". I think they actually have a love interest for him. I mean, all these school girls fawning over Yukio are not just "fangirls" if they give him love letters or invite him to a dance party, I'd say they really want to go out with him. And why not? "Look, the guy with the best grades of our elite school who's also handsome and seems kind, let's idolize him with no romantic feelings whatsoever and not try at all to get to know him." Is that how it works?

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
« Reply #357 on: November 10, 2015, 03:17:20 AM »
And, I'm not directing this only at you but,
I always wonder why a lot of you call these girls "fangirls". I think they actually have a love interest for him. I mean, all these school girls fawning over Yukio are not just "fangirls" if they give him love letters or invite him to a dance party, I'd say they really want to go out with him. And why not? "Look, the guy with the best grades of our elite school who's also handsome and seems kind, let's idolize him with no romantic feelings whatsoever and not try at all to get to know him." Is that how it works?

There's a type of fangirl/fanboy that has a romantic crush on the subject of their interest, even if it's ludicrous. The most common case are celebrity fans.

Still, Shiemi has a stronger connection to Yukio than his legion of admirers. There's been many times where Yukio had the opportunity to take it further, but he didn't. Heck, I think he still has a chance even after this chapter, but it won't happen as long as he thinks he doesn't deserve her (which I think is the root of his lack of pursuit despite clearly having feelings for Shiemi).
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #358 on: November 10, 2015, 11:36:18 AM »
Maybe Shiemi really just isn't ready for romance. It will solve this whole Shiemi/Yukio/Rin triangle If she never becomes interested in any of them. They're both rejected though. But not it's not like one brother loses to the other. And it leaves room for crack ships like Yukishura and Rizumo which are definitely gonna happen if RinShi doesn't.

Katou will go for RinShi I believe. Won't go for Yukishi. Even though they're so similar. And Rin and Izumo are so similar. Yukio and Shura are like brother and sister so something needs to happen for that ship to be possible. Besides Yukio suddenly realizing her breasts are big and Shura suddenly realizing he's her type.

Offline Hikari Kirameku

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #359 on: November 11, 2015, 08:26:16 AM »
Yukio and Shura are like brother and sister so something needs to happen for that ship to be possible. Besides Yukio suddenly realizing her breasts are big and Shura suddenly realizing he's her type.

Shura is 11 years older than Yukio, and Yukio's a minor to boot. That is driving right into the squick territory on par with twincest, so I'd rather NOT see that one happening. I'm pretty content with seeing them as the more brother/sister type relationship.