Rin/Paku
Rin/a new girl
Yukio/Shiemi
Yukio/Shura
Izumo/Renzou
Izumo/Bon
Arthur/Shura
Arthur/Caliburn

Author Topic: Shipping Thread!  (Read 136005 times)

Offline kirarin

• Junior First Class
Re: Shipping Thread!
« Reply #300 on: April 30, 2015, 04:30:39 AM »
After the recent chapter I'm no longer sure how I feel about IzumoxShima, since Izumo most definitely deserves someone much more honest than him. But I still can't completely ignore them going to see Kinzou's band in that one extra...

Ugh, this is painful.

Also, while I'm on board with the newfound LucyxYukio ship, ToudouxYukio is probably still my OTP crack ship. (Mostly because of that one marvelous cosplay I see on tumblr).
I think Shima only got sweet and clingy towards Izumo for the sake of the Izumo arc. He was a spy for Illuminati and they needed Izumo so... I understand how it feels, because I ship them too especially how he was still secretly caring and looking out for her when she was captive but we still have yet to see those two. In case there is a moment of reconcilation. I think Izumo still needs answers from him. I bet all the exwires need answers from him.

Offline ToonamiRaid

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #301 on: May 01, 2015, 05:06:48 AM »
Wow I just realize something Izumo calls Rin by his first name in Ch. 66. Now I know there is the thing with the Japanese using last name or something like that. I double checked on the translation she does call Rin by his first name.

When the Japanese call each other by their first name, it usually means they know each other well enough for it to become informal.  For instance, two best friend could call each other by their first name and then add "-chan" if they're girls, or "-kun" if they're boys.  Or maybe "-kun" is just what girls use on boys whom they're close to.  If they just use their name without the chan or kun, then the bond is even closer.  I'm slowly learning Japanese terms, so I might be a little off in that area, too. 

Rin calls Izumo by her first name, too.  He also does that with Shiemi, and if I'm not mistaken, he addresses the others that way as well.  I think the only people who address others by their surname are the students calling Yukio "Okumura-sensei" and Shura calls the students by their last name, expect for Rin.
Yea he does call Shiemi by her first name when they meet or actually Shiemi says to Rin to call her by her name. Its only the other guys he calls by their other names until they grew closer together the same went for Izumo, but I think Izumo was the first one that Rin actually went ahead to call her by her first name, I'll have to check the volumes again. The naming is confusing sometimes lol. I'm sure of this gut feeling I have about those two, especially after what Kato tweeted in December I believe the portrait of Rin and Izumo.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 05:11:01 AM by ToonamiRaid »

Offline CitraZ

• Page
« Reply #302 on: May 01, 2015, 04:40:41 PM »
...especially after what Kato tweeted in December I believe the portrait of Rin and Izumo.

which one?

Offline ToonamiRaid

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #303 on: May 01, 2015, 11:36:01 PM »
...especially after what Kato tweeted in December I believe the portrait of Rin and Izumo.

which one?

Offline kirarin

• Junior First Class
« Reply #304 on: May 27, 2015, 05:52:30 PM »
Im getting really shippy right now so I have this idea/headcanon that Rin asks Izumo to a dance or whatever stuff the guys need a partner with and Izumo this time wont decline anymore since she has already learned to follow her heart and Rin does this with his sincerity.Rin knows that Shiemi has plans with Yukio again and urges the both ( especially Yukio ) to go out. Yukio finally agrees  and so....... there starts the  canonization haha. Feel free to rain on my parade. I have strong feelings these ships will be the death of me.

Offline pknumba1

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #305 on: May 27, 2015, 10:25:38 PM »
That sounds like a fan fiction in the works.

Offline ToonamiRaid

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #306 on: May 30, 2015, 04:43:30 AM »
Im getting really shippy right now so I have this idea/headcanon that Rin asks Izumo to a dance or whatever stuff the guys need a partner with and Izumo this time wont decline anymore since she has already learned to follow her heart and Rin does this with his sincerity.Rin knows that Shiemi has plans with Yukio again and urges the both ( especially Yukio ) to go out. Yukio finally agrees  and so....... there starts the  canonization haha. Feel free to rain on my parade. I have strong feelings these ships will be the death of me.
I like it, ugh what could have been if only Izumo made it in time that night...lol.

Offline Dayaluira

• Page
  • Can't spell weaboo without we
« Reply #307 on: June 06, 2015, 01:09:58 PM »
Honestly shipping is really difficult with this manga because there's so many ships but I have a few I'm dead set on shipping <x<;

1) Rin/Bon (the never canon otp)
2) Yukio/Shiemi (plEASE?)
3) Izumo/Renzou (these two omg)

maybe luciyuki too woops

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #308 on: June 06, 2015, 04:56:35 PM »
LuciYuki goes to the Shounen-ai thread despite heavy teasing in the manga (which I fully blame on Toudou pointing to Yukio and saying "precious cinnamon roll, needs our protection, too good for this world".)

I still don't know my feelings on IzumoRenzou. They are sweeties with issues.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline pknumba1

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #309 on: June 07, 2015, 01:17:47 AM »
Izumo and Renzou are just going through a rough patch right now.  Lots of couples do.

Offline Breakingchains49

• Amaimon FANBOY
  • Junior Second Class
« Reply #310 on: June 07, 2015, 01:49:42 AM »
LuciYuki goes to the Shounen-ai thread despite heavy teasing in the manga (which I fully blame on Toudou pointing to Yukio and saying "precious cinnamon roll, needs our protection, too good for this world".)

I still don't know my feelings on IzumoRenzou. They are sweeties with issues.

Yes , please put that in the Shonen - ai thread, It honestly makes me sick when girls (im a male)put two male characters in series i like , and make them gay. Please no, just no(i dont mean to offend anyone ;D)

Offline ToonamiRaid

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #311 on: June 09, 2015, 03:49:43 AM »
So that line by Rin in chapter 68 kinda keeps the Rin x Shiemi ship floating lol.

Offline Hikari Kirameku

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #312 on: June 09, 2015, 05:35:34 AM »
So that line by Rin in chapter 68 kinda keeps the Rin x Shiemi ship floating lol.
I'd bet money it's gonna be the canon ship. All the signs are pointing to it. I do think it's fun that this manga inverted the "girl with crush on clueless guy" trope. With Rin it's been so painfully obvious (and now straight-up confirmed) he likes Shiemi, while the other half didn't even give it much thought til someone pointed it out, lol.
It's okay Rin, I'm rooting for you! XD

Offline ToonamiRaid

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #313 on: June 10, 2015, 03:09:13 AM »
I'd bet money it's gonna be the canon ship. All the signs are pointing to it. I do think it's fun that this manga inverted the "girl with crush on clueless guy" trope. With Rin it's been so painfully obvious (and now straight-up confirmed) he likes Shiemi, while the other half didn't even give it much thought til someone pointed it out, lol.
It's okay Rin, I'm rooting for you! XD
I'm still for Rin x Izumo something is bound to happen, I just know it lol.

Offline evenwiththerain

• Junior First Class
  • i dont speak wind
« Reply #314 on: June 10, 2015, 03:13:47 AM »
i would like to see a twist of events with an izumo and rin ending, but its smells like rinshi endgame :O