Rin/Paku
Rin/a new girl
Yukio/Shiemi
Yukio/Shura
Izumo/Renzou
Izumo/Bon
Arthur/Shura
Arthur/Caliburn

Author Topic: Shipping Thread!  (Read 136106 times)

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
Re: Shipping Thread!
« Reply #270 on: January 30, 2015, 09:26:19 PM »
For the record, I still don't believe Yukio will turn evil.

I'm not sure when people started acting like this was a given, but as things are now, I don't see it fitting into the narrative at all.

Offline Ncf

• Page
« Reply #271 on: January 30, 2015, 11:04:18 PM »

I'm not sure when people started acting like this was a given, but as things are now, I don't see it fitting into the narrative at all.

First was the whole inner conflict cause of his past and his brother then all the stuff that happened in the Impure King arc (at least to me), also the way he feels that Rin is "stealing" stuff from him Shiemi ( I know stealing isn´t the correct word but couldn´t think of another) and it would be awesome to have him go rouge

Offline ToonamiRaid

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #272 on: January 31, 2015, 06:05:20 AM »

First was the whole inner conflict cause of his past and his brother then all the stuff that happened in the Impure King arc (at least to me), also the way he feels that Rin is "stealing" stuff from him Shiemi ( I know stealing isn´t the correct word but couldn´t think of another) and it would be awesome to have him go rouge
Yukio going rouge? I'm all in for him being evil, but his agenda is with the cross, not against it. I think if something happened to Shiemi then yes, he would, but Kazu wouldn't do that to her. Yea, I'll stick with finding new villains then traitors.

Offline questdrivencollie

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #273 on: January 31, 2015, 08:15:52 PM »
Huh, I guess I go for the obvious ships...I just ship canon, normally, so I'm not picky. Can't say I care all that much about shipping in this series.

Offline SimpleBliss

• Junior First Class
  • When in doubt, talk it out
« Reply #274 on: February 09, 2015, 10:17:43 PM »
I went and read a few fanfics and have seen some images and just to add to my old list, although I do NOT ship Yukio and Shura (I'll keep it at the sibling relationship, maybe even not that...like, one-sided or something), it is absolutely hilarious reading YukioxShura fics and having Shura be all...well, SHURA and Yukio being completely oblivious. Fun stuff.

The Rin ships that are fun to read are RinxIzumo. Though I don't exactly ship them (it's interesting to see some one-sided IzumoxRin though), their fanfics can be pretty godly too. :3

An example of a pic I came across that spurred this opinion:

(click to show/hide)

(Is this fan-made or official? Does anyone know?)

Offline pknumba1

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #275 on: February 09, 2015, 10:36:51 PM »

(click to show/hide)

It might be fan made, but a very popular one. I've seen those exact same poses from everyone in there from various different pictures.  It looks like they photoshopped everyone in there from the different pictures.

Offline CitraZ

• Page
« Reply #276 on: April 05, 2015, 03:45:26 AM »
RinIzu win the poll (for now).... unbelievable....  i thought RinShie would lead...

Offline Breakingchains49

• Amaimon FANBOY
  • Junior Second Class
« Reply #277 on: April 05, 2015, 02:11:37 PM »

(click to show/hide)

It might be fan made, but a very popular one. I've seen those exact same poses from everyone in there from various different pictures.  It looks like they photoshopped everyone in there from the different pictures.

It's official

Offline Ncf

• Page
« Reply #278 on: April 05, 2015, 05:37:09 PM »
I´m with team Izumo Renzou, I don´t think Izumo Rin makes sense but I said the same thing about

Spoiler about Avatar the Legend of Korra
(click to show/hide)

and was wrong

Offline Kaibutsu

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #279 on: April 06, 2015, 12:56:35 AM »
I´m with team Izumo Renzou, I don´t think Izumo Rin makes sense but I said the same thing about

Spoiler about Avatar the Legend of Korra
(click to show/hide)

and was wrong

That ship still doesn't make sense, regardless of how progressive they wanted it to be.

Personally I've been on the Izumo/Renzou ship since that one extra chapter where they go see Kinzou's band. However, aside from the Yukio/Shiemi/Rin triangle, I can see Shima/Izumo/Rin developing into one as well, except while Rin seems to like Izumo as a friend I don't think he has any marginally romantic feelings for her.

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #280 on: April 06, 2015, 05:59:08 AM »
I can't really get into any of the ships right now, though I support a couple of them. I think a ship has to be canon or practically canon before I feel strongly about it...usually, anyway.

Offline kirarin

• Junior First Class
« Reply #281 on: April 06, 2015, 06:03:14 AM »
I ship yukishi all the way. Rizumo wiĺl slowly develop and rinshi is the biggest mislead of all the ships. If rinshi ends up together it would just seem so unfair for yukio to have nothing. He met her first and between rin and yukio its clearer yukio has the more serious affection for shiemi. Whereas rin, i always think its comedic relief with him making faces and blushing humorously. Rizumo has that quiet vibe but makes you feel there is actually brewing deep down inside. We all have a long way to go. As katou sensei said that  this might drag on for 21 chapters or longer. Till then i hope we have fun imagining what could happen in the future.

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #282 on: April 06, 2015, 06:57:10 AM »
YukiShi has slowly become my NOTP.

Shiemi had a huge crush on Yukio since she saw him as mature and dependable. However, it's pretty clear she saw him as an idol rather than a friend. She was really taken aback when he acted like a total jackass on the island in the Whale arc. She's been getting better at treating him as a friend like in the 7 Mysteries School Arc with inviting him to the dance first. But I think that her crush is cooling into more of a pure friendship.

Meanwhile Yukio's got issues. He adores Shiemi and she puts him at ease. But there's a problem: he both feels he isn't good enough for her and doesn't want to lose her to Rin. While Rin also has some jealousy issues, he doesn't link it to his self-worth like Yukio does. If Yukio gets together with Shiemi before this is worked out, he'd always feel never good enough for her. After this gets dealt with, maybe, but by then they might have a very different dynamic.

I like Rizumo more than RinShi. The recent chapters were just much better with Rizumo.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #283 on: April 06, 2015, 08:19:30 AM »
I ship yukishi all the way. Rizumo wiĺl slowly develop and rinshi is the biggest mislead of all the ships. If rinshi ends up together it would just seem so unfair for yukio to have nothing. He met her first and between rin and yukio its clearer yukio has the more serious affection for shiemi. Whereas rin, i always think its comedic relief with him making faces and blushing humorously. Rizumo has that quiet vibe but makes you feel there is actually brewing deep down inside. We all have a long way to go. As katou sensei said that  this might drag on for 21 chapters or longer. Till then i hope we have fun imagining what could happen in the future.
RinShi being a distraction. Huh, hadn't thought about that. Could be.

Offline The Rulemeister

• Page
« Reply #284 on: April 08, 2015, 01:08:13 AM »

Life is never fair. For Rin, Shiemi is the first girl and person that he ever had a real conversation with. I am sure he liked that and of course has a crush on Shiemi. For Izumo, Rin appears to be the first guy that did not make fun of her and talk with her in a sweet way. I agree that Rin and Izumo are wonderful together.
Yukio and Shiemi not so much.

What will drag for 21 chapters? Rin and Izumo's first date? I hope that nothing happens until Lucifer is defeated because well whomever Rin calls a friend their lives will be in danger.