Rin/Paku
Rin/a new girl
Yukio/Shiemi
Yukio/Shura
Izumo/Renzou
Izumo/Bon
Arthur/Shura
Arthur/Caliburn

Author Topic: Shipping Thread!  (Read 135913 times)

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
Re: Shipping Thread!
« Reply #210 on: March 17, 2014, 01:50:04 AM »
It makes at least as much sense as his current reasons.

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Intermediate First Class
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #211 on: March 17, 2014, 01:51:50 AM »
Frick it makes a lot of sense, they just need a way to meet.

Offline BrilliantAkane

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #212 on: March 17, 2014, 01:57:59 AM »
I think it's safe to say this is canon

Offline themoonlandian

• Intermediate First Class
  • I'm a tree
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2014, 06:32:27 AM »
In the emails I thought you were talking about another ship.

Mother of Lugh, what have I done again? Ah well. I'm throwing it in my official crack ship list now.
-A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
-A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

Youtube account

Offline Anya

• Junior First Class
« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2014, 10:21:33 AM »
Seems like the craziest crack pairings are more popular than Izumo/Renzou these days, lol.

lol Shima joined the Illuminati betraying all his friends and family to finally be with his long lost lover.
Well, seems obvious to me now that Izumo is not Shima's priority and never has been. Not romantically anyway :D
But it's interesting that Shima's change from weak and boring comic relief to powerful 3-dimensional widely discussed character coincides with a lot more interaction between him and Izumo - and what interaction! emotional, physical - they talk seriously for the first time in the whole manga. even if not really freindly.

Offline Exsanguination

• Page
  • Japan is a wonderful place...
« Reply #215 on: April 08, 2014, 05:13:16 AM »
This was on the Funny thread but it belongs here also.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. Because when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Offline Exsanguination

• Page
  • Japan is a wonderful place...
« Reply #216 on: April 08, 2014, 11:14:11 AM »
I ship Arthur-Caliburn. "Kyaaah! Arthur, you're so violent~<3".
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. Because when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #217 on: July 28, 2014, 05:34:48 PM »
Whoa, it's a tie between everything. :o I was not expecting that.

Though I'm mostly surprised that Izumo x Renzou is still as high as it is, given that, well, Renzou.

Offline yaodai

• Exwire
  • I have a crowbar!
« Reply #218 on: July 28, 2014, 05:42:02 PM »
People still have hope, I guess?
Or the power of denial is still strong in this fandom.

Anyhow, voted for Rin/Shiemi and Bon/Izumo.

I find Rin to be a rather panromantic guy (and I love it, Rin being constantly in awe when other characters are doing their thing is really amazing&lovely stuff), but his relationship with Shiemi is just really cute.

And about Bon/Izumo - this started accidentally, I swear. Not even an idea when, exactly, but I just really like to put them together (even if it would probably start with them breaking the ice by trying to break each other faces and that's somewhat unhealthy -_-')

Offline Karen

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #219 on: July 29, 2014, 01:12:13 AM »
I guess the only shipping that seems like it will be official to me is Rin/Shiemi since it looked like kind of a done deal from the start. I actually didn't think Yukio had romantic feelings for Shiemi until "Brother always does what I can't. I guess I'm no match for him." But then he pretty much conceeded defeat, and again at the festival, so... I'm betting on Rin/Shiemi. Though I think I do detect some chemistry with Arthur/Shura...

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #220 on: July 29, 2014, 01:18:17 AM »
^ Same. I actually suspect they might have had a fling before (Shura and Arthur, I mean).

But yeah, Rin x Shiemi is pretty much guaranteed to be endgame. Unless Kazue decides to surprise us... She kinda did with Shima, so I wouldn't put it past her.

Offline Karen

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #221 on: July 29, 2014, 01:33:31 AM »
^ Same. I actually suspect they might have had a fling before (Shura and Arthur, I mean).

You know, that's really not so hard to imagine! They sort of make me think of exes who are still into eachother, but won't admit it! Heh!  ;)

But yeah, Rin x Shiemi is pretty much guaranteed to be endgame. Unless Kazue decides to surprise us... She kinda did with Shima, so I wouldn't put it past her.

Yeah, I'll admit, I like Shiemi with Yukio as much as I like her with Rin, but, let's face it, Yukio's already seen Rin and Shiemi have feelings for eachother and, true to form, has backed off without a peep. So, like you said, unless Kazue plans to surprise us like with Shima, that's endgame.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #222 on: July 29, 2014, 01:40:07 AM »
I wonder if she'll bring in a new girl for Yukio if Shiemi ends up with Rin.

Pairing him with Izumo certainly isn't an option (have they even talked to each other outside of class?), and I have the feeling his dislike for Shura is genuine. He relies on her because he has to, but he would develop an ulcer in weeks if he had to be around her all the time.

Offline Karen

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #223 on: July 29, 2014, 01:57:05 AM »
I wonder if she'll bring in a new girl for Yukio if Shiemi ends up with Rin.

I wonder too, or weather our four eyed chicken will be a bachelor 'till the end? 'Guess that's up to Kazuo. 

Pairing him with Izumo certainly isn't an option (have they even talked to each other outside of class?

Agreed, though I have crack theory that they go to the same therapist! LOL!  ;)

and I have the feeling his dislike for Shura is genuine. He relies on her because he has to, but he would develop an ulcer in weeks if he had to be around her all the time.

Though I don't ship'em, I wouldn't call it "dislike". I kind of see it as more of an older and younger sibling interaction.

Offline cottontailcake

• Junior First Class
« Reply #224 on: July 29, 2014, 02:04:07 AM »
Pairing him with Izumo certainly isn't an option (have they even talked to each other outside of class?

Agreed, though I have crack theory that they go to the same therapist! LOL!  ;)

Ooh, the crackfic opportunity... >.>

... and the therapist is self-appointed and goes by the name Shura. Her preferred method is to annoy her clients until they melt into piles of seething lava or concede that her way of doing things is better.