Rin/Paku
Rin/a new girl
Yukio/Shiemi
Yukio/Shura
Izumo/Renzou
Izumo/Bon
Arthur/Shura
Arthur/Caliburn

Author Topic: Shipping Thread!  (Read 135829 times)

Offline chinonamida

• Intermediate First Class
Re: Shipping Thread!
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2014, 07:23:52 PM »
I think Bon said it with more intention to hurt her (they were angry at each other) than to call her up.

As for Koneko, he was calling everyone out, I don't think he did it with any particular intention of her becoming closer, it was more along the line of "be professional".

Rin is really interested to grow closer to Izumo, as a friend at least. He did use to think bad of her because of how she treated Shiemi but after seeing her cry he saw her other side and since the "train chat"  he got even more of an interest in socializing with her (and I guess now even more after learning about her past).

Don't bring the backstabber up.

I'm not sure Yukio is that interested in Izumo, even less now with all his personal drama. He will probably at least try to give her kidnap a more "business approach".
I didn't meant they wanted to be romantically involved. I was just trying to prove they can see through her act.
Tardar said "Can anyone in that class see behind her mask, except Paku?"

About Ryuuji, Izumo just told him "tell me something I don't know", then he seems to get more serious and say "You'll drive everyone away like that". IMO these weren't empty words, but think what you want.

Rin did't think bad of Izumo because of how she treated Shiemi, I think he thought bad of Izumo because of how she was treating everyone, himself included. And he didn't changed his mind when he saw her crying, he changed his mind when she returned his shirt and thanked him. Also he's not interested at all in her past, but that's from chapter 53.

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #151 on: January 06, 2014, 07:38:15 PM »
I didn't mean interested in her past, I meant interested in her as a person.

Rhn doesn't seem like a guy interested in the past he is more of a one day at a time and on to the future, for me at least.

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #152 on: January 06, 2014, 07:39:49 PM »
Okay, with that mindset he seems less of a jerk in that scene.

Offline justicecadet

• Junior Second Class
  • Not gonna be very active anymore <3
« Reply #153 on: January 06, 2014, 07:47:47 PM »
Hmm I never really paid that much attention to Paku because I assumed she was just going to be written out of the story. Good for her, still finding places to cameo. I don't know if she can see through Izumo's act better than everyone else, that makes it sound like a special skill. She really just knows a lot more about Izumo's life and has known her longer. I really didn't think they seemed lesbian-close, but maybe that's because I just assume good friends should look like lesbians anyway.  I think a good, compelling arguement for Izumo/Paku would be, whatever the reason is that Izumo can actually confide in Paku. Was she just in the right place at the right time when Izumo needed a friend? Or is it some quality she has?

Personally I like ShieIzu because they're so different and possibly beause Izumo was the hardest on Shiemi. I think Shiemi can do it! At least become friends! Shiemi may be oblivious to the insults but even when it's spelled out for her she remains determined and positive. I guess most people think Izumo should be with someone who can see through her BS but I like Shiemi beause she kind of ignores it or turns it into a compliment. It's not like I'm hoping that she'll change Izumo drastically or that Izumo will continue belittling her forever but I'm hoping she'll meet her half way in friendship. I guess for Shiemi, I hope she can act properly serious if Izumo needs her help (emotionally).

But also kind of ShieIzuPaku ahaha shipping doesn't have to be likely for me to like it. It just has to be interesting.
Saying Toudou's name summons me

Offline BrilliantAkane

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2014, 03:07:33 AM »
You forgot the most important of all..

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2014, 03:11:35 AM »
AHAHAHAHA!!!! Yesssss!

What about Shura/Shima? As in, Shura seduces Shima to get him to talk.

Offline BrilliantAkane

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2014, 03:13:05 AM »
I ship it like Fedex or UPS whichever delivers faster

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2014, 03:18:56 AM »
I don't know guys... what if Pig Face and Rin's boss are relatives (I don't remember her name)? Lol, Rin's anime!boss was totally an Illuminati spy.

Offline BrilliantAkane

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2014, 03:19:54 AM »
Well I already ship Rin and Yukio so it wouldn't be the first time I shipped incest..

Offline facets-and-rainbows

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2014, 04:52:11 AM »
I don't know guys... what if Pig Face and Rin's boss are relatives (I don't remember her name)? Lol, Rin's anime!boss was totally an Illuminati spy.

This must be why the demons started finding him as soon as he interviewed for/got the job.

Offline BrilliantAkane

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2014, 06:08:30 AM »
I don't know about that I hear unemployment in gehenna is pretty high
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 06:12:09 AM by BrilliantAkane »

Offline themoonlandian

• I'm a tree
« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2014, 08:47:06 AM »
I now add that to my crack ships.
Right beside Bon x Bariyon. Grouchy faces forever :D
-A man may live after losing his life but not after losing his honour.
-A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.

Youtube account

Offline Elaedan

• Oni-san, kochira, te no naru hou e
« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2014, 01:15:33 PM »

This must be why the demons started finding him as soon as he interviewed for/got the job.

Hahahahaa yes! Totally love the theory. Just wow!
~魔神の落胤~

Offline MagiValkyria

• Page
« Reply #163 on: March 04, 2014, 08:02:35 PM »
General opinions of the popular ships :

Rin x Shiemi : The only canon ship I honestly see. I think at one point she might have crushed on Yukio, but after Rin's true acceptance of her (Despite her weirdness) she really appreciates what he has to say and has grown to love him.

Shiemi x Yukio : I never thought either one of them were that interested in each other to begin with, but if it is still there, I see a point of contention between the twins over it. Not necessarily that they fight 'over' her but when it comes to light that one of them has clearly earned her affection, it's going to do some personal/self-esteem damage to the other one.

Shura x Yukio : I don't see any romantic implications there, because Yukio really dislikes her personality and life choices. He may really care for her as a friend/mentor to himself and Rin, but he could never be with her. They'd constantly scream and fight over every tiny little thing.

Rin x Izumo : They come off as a potential sibling/family type relationship to me, or that a relationship like that is growing, now that we've got some insight into Izumo's demonic relations, and Rin will want to find some common ground with her, but I see nothing there romance wise.

Shima x Izumo : I have no idea. I used to ship them but I don't know that Shima is going to be redeemed as a character.

Bon x Izumo : The only real possibility I see (at least among the ExWires). They tease and mock each other every five minutes and it just comes off as more genuine than Shima's flirting.

Other ships I kind of like? (some have canon basis to me, others are just meh, I thought about it).
Shura x Arthur
Shura x Mephisto
Shiro x Yuri
Mamushi x Juuzo

I also like most of the Shounen Ai/Yuri pairings.
Rin x Yukio
Rin x Bon
Izumo x Paku
Bon x Shima

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #164 on: March 04, 2014, 08:29:55 PM »
Regarding YukiShi, Yukio has shown that he accepts her fully. She may have given up back when she felt Yukio was out of her league and beyond her reach. Now Yukio pushes her away, and at the same time, Rin makes a move, hints that he likes her, and acts like a stud.

I don't know if Shiemi picked up the hint though.

Meanwhile Yukio's hints were so subtle the anime watchers did not even pick it up...everyone initially thought Yukio did not return Shiemi's feelings for HIM.