0 (0%)
Toudou
6 (2%)
Lightning
19 (6.3%)
Lucifer
10 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 133

Author Topic: Your favourite character?  (Read 24397 times)

Offline AlienGirl

• Junior Second Class
Re: Your favourite character?
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2017, 01:44:41 PM »
Personnaly I think that demons are much more interesting than humans.  ;)
My favourite character is Amaimon. I love the way he behaves but I also like Mephisto. The establishment of the character is very well elaborated and I can't wait to discover more about him. Lucifer is cool too but we don't know him enough to have an opinion.
I'm very impatient to discover the others demon kings.

Offline earthforge

• Meat Popsicle
  • Intermediate First Class
« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2017, 07:37:16 AM »
It's official. Yukio is now my #1 fav, despite his utter human garbage actions.

Lightning and Toudou vying for #2 'cause I love manipulative screwballs.

Rin has climbed up to #3, which is funny. Like most everyone I started reading AoEx for Rin. He reminded me of my brother. No, not the "save everyone" bland guy we got post IK arc. I mean the guy who struggled with losing his temper but punched out an asshole who threatened his scholarship student bro. I didn't know how much I'd missed his awful temper and rage until this chapter.
"There are no answers. Only choices."

Offline HorseTechie

• Junior Second Class
  • Braaaaainnnsss!
« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2017, 06:04:18 AM »
Hah!  I was wondering if there was a fav list too. ^^  (and is just as amused no one dareshould to like Satan)

I'll be honest, Rin was my #1.  He is just that sort of character I tend to like for some reason. Similar to Keith in VoltronLD, or Hiro from BH6. Emo kids with a tough past seem to be my thing!

Then Bon grew on me, and after reading more of the manga, Sheimi. They were battling at 2 for awhile (since they were like Rin's friends). Shima was such a stinker with everyonr, I actually liked him too.

But... funny thing happend, the more I followed the manga and read into other people's insights... Yukio quickly gained my favor (and sympathy!)

Yukio and Sheimi are tied at 2 now (I'm even rethinking them as a ship too), with Bon sliding to third.  (I have no idea what Bon sees in Lightening, but that just ruined my BonFire bromance.. tsk)

But the others I like are Shura, just because of her honest help to guide the twins through cap (since Mephisto is such an arse). 

And... Lucifer intrigues me. Out of all the demon kings, he gets my vote. Toudou had also grown on me lately too, just because of how much he made Yukio squirm.

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2017, 07:56:31 AM »
(I have no idea what Bon sees in Lightening, but that just ruined my BonFire bromance.. tsk)
What are you saying? Without lightning we wouldn't have had this scene nor this one. (That's almost Suguro protecting Rin's virginity. lol)

Now that I think about it, I've listed how much a like the main characters, but I haven't explained why...

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 09:00:18 AM by chinonamida »

Offline HorseTechie

• Junior Second Class
  • Braaaaainnnsss!
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2017, 06:54:26 PM »
(I have no idea what Bon sees in Lightening, but that just ruined my BonFire bromance.. tsk)
What are you saying? Without lightning we wouldn't have had this scene nor this one. (That's almost Suguro protecting Rin's virginity. lol)
Hah!  Well, I'm not saying that Lightening should not be around... the interactions he provides is amusing. I just feel for poor Rin that Lightening was 'bad news'. Lightening stole Bon away from him, no matter what Rin did to try and deter it! ^^

(My phone's autocorrect kills me now, it keeps changing Suguro to 'Sugar'!)

« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 02:22:28 AM by HorseTechie »

Offline Mags

• Rin loves tacos!
  • Page
  • Plop!
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2017, 02:57:11 AM »
Mines are Rin, Bon and Shura.

I can say without a doubt that Rin and Bon share first place and Shura is second. Although I do like all the Exwires and the shady characters like Lightning and Shima too.

(click to show/hide)

(ง •̀_•́)ง Veni Vidi Vici (ง •̀_•́)ง
http://mags-duranb.tumblr.com

Offline gokusdonut

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2017, 02:33:00 PM »
My favorites are Rin, Shiemi, and while it was Yukio, he's lost my favor a long time ago. Now he's a bit of a problematic favorite/neutral, like Shima. Though, I like Shima's personality a bit more than Yukio's. despite them both being two-faced.

My third favorite would probably have to be Suguro. He grew on me a LOT.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 05:10:01 PM by gokusdonut »

Offline tandem

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2017, 04:23:01 PM »
I wonder if we'll meet more characters after Yukio goes to the Illuminati. Hope we will know some awesome Illuminati higher-ups (not pig face type).

Offline Kannra21

• Nyahooo♡
  • Junior First Class
  • Be happy. Be bright. Be you.
« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2018, 02:52:29 PM »
1.) Yukio
2.) Shura
3.) Lightning
4.) Rin
5.) Mephisto
6.) Suguro
7.) Shima
8.) Izumo
9.) Shiemi
10.) Koneko
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 02:54:21 PM by Kannra21 »
"Win a place for yourself in this world."- Shura Kirigakure

Offline Taytronics7

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2018, 03:42:10 PM »
Top 5 favorite characters:
1. Yukio/Shiemi (I honestly can't decide between them. I love the development they've gotten over the course of the series, and I can relate to them on a personal level).
2. Rin (Started reading the series because of him. I really like guys in stories who have tempers and are rebellious but are actually very kind and try their best).
3. Lucifer (I really can't believe this guy grew on me so much. When he was first introduced, I was like eh. But after reading through the Illuminati arc, chapter 86 and his temper tantrum to blow up the earth because he couldn't enjoy it, I thought that was hilarious. That chapter gave him my seal of approval. Plus he's hot af).
4. Lightning (Another character I didn't expect to like all that much, but I've become really taken with him. He's knows so much we don't and doesn't explain the things he discovers to the audience like with his altercation with Drac in 91. I really tend to like characters with mystery around them (this applies to Shiemi as well).
5. Amaimon (Mostly like him because he just does what he wants and acts like an overgrown child almost. I really like the dynamic between him and Shiemi, especially now since it seems she's lost her fear of him and he's gained a uneasiness of her after he found out what she was. He also brings some good comedic relief, which I like.)

Offline tandem

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2018, 04:00:28 PM »
In this time traveling arc, I think Rick is a surprisingly nice person. In chapter 104 Yuri even said that most people like him. And he is still close to Yuri 20 years ago even after he has his own family, so I guess he plays a somewhat important role in the upcoming events. Sadly I have a feeling that he isn't alive now and probably died for something like sacrificing ...

Offline kolejny.trup

• Page
  • Hell'o!
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2019, 12:26:39 AM »
You know, in real life I'm a person in old clothes, laughing at people, often too aggressive, and there was a time I was a local genius. So when I saw Lightning for the first time, I thought there is my soul brother in manga xd so he is my favorite character now :)

I also like Shima, for hiding sadness and doing things like he doesn't care. I would diagnose him with depression. And Mephy for TRYING to understand people. I like the way he says about his nature and his philosophical talks about human condition.

All three characters have something in common, every one is being suspected of being evil bad.
Ignorance is bliss.

Offline GregoryRaino

• GregoryRainoNN
  • Paladin
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2022, 05:38:48 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Offline FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
Great Mortgage Calculator Advice
« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2023, 10:28:03 AM »
In response to the person talking about mortgage interest savings calculator, mortgage calculator based on payment, free refinance calculator, mortgage amortization calculator with extra principal payments, split mortgage calculator, 5 mortgage calculator, dave ramsey early payoff calculator, mortgage mortgage calculator, bi weekly mortgage payment calculator, free online mortgage calculator, 30 year fixed rate mortgage calculator,  I highly recommend this recommended mortgage calculator url on top of home mortgage payment calculator, 200k mortgage payment, radian mortgage insurance calculator, total mortgage calculator, house finance calculator, mortgage for 600k house, price of house i can afford, mortgage calculator dave ramsey payoff, home monthly payment calculator, closing cost calculator indiana, estimate closing costs, principal plus interest calculator, google mortgage calc, bankrate refinance calculator, investment property mortgage rates calculator,  look at this cool mortgage calculator details alongside all 2nd mortgage calculator, mortgage calculator and amortization, mortgage calculator based on income, trulia mortgage calculator, amortization schedule with fixed monthly payment and balloon excel, buying down interest rate calculator, mortgage and interest calculator, 150 000 mortgage payment, 500k mortgage monthly payment, income to mortgage ratio calculator, 10 year refinance mortgage calculator, home refinance calculator free, va mortgage calculator with taxes and insurance, first time home buyer calculator, amortization rate,  try this updated mortgage calculator blog for calculate your mortgage, jumbo loan calculator, second home mortgage rates calculator, 700 000 mortgage payment, dti ratio calculator, mortgage on 150000, zillow mortgage calculator, total payment calculator, dr horton mortgage calculator, amortization schedule for a loan, fha mortgage payment calculator, . See More Best Keto Diet Advice db1d8ac