Author Topic: "What if" game  (Read 26428 times)

Offline seriousdemeanor

• Page
Re: "What if" game
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2013, 07:47:54 PM »
They would definitely get arrested. And then interrogated. And once they explained what it was about, the police won't believe them and all that junk. xD Poor guys.

What if Yukio had been the one born with Satan's power?
"Either ya work fer it or ya beat it!"

Offline sand dragon

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2013, 08:36:23 PM »
Then he he would have been even more wrecked up than he alredy is (if that even possible), and Rin would have a nice, peaceful life, changing jobs all the time and getting schoolded by Shiro who didn't die. In other words, everything would have been peaceful and boring, and the only one to suffer were Yokio, but he won't let anyone else know how much he suffer.

What if Rin hadn't been choosing to become an exorcist, but choose to run away from mephisto?

Offline Midori no Neko

• Junior Second Class
  • Just another cat on the internet.
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2013, 09:21:36 PM »
Mephisto probably would have to fake rin's death like he did when rin was born, as mephisto wouldn't want to kill his most precious pawn, and he would get in trouble if rin ran away.

What if bon died?

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2013, 10:35:00 PM »
Koneko would never stop crying.

What if Shima killed someone?

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Intermediate First Class
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2013, 12:38:19 AM »
He would never be a "good guy" again and the status quo would stay as it is right now. Maybe he'd be replaced by the don't-exist-siblings from the early sketches :D Unless it's someone from the Illuminati. It would still be an issue but there would be an entirely different dynamic. I guess he's be more like a second Mephisto. Really slimy, of questionable moral alignment, but on the same side for the most part.

What if Amaimon were to join the group and fight the Illuminati with them? (Either under orders from Mephisto or becuase Lucifer's endgame will ruin his fun in Assiah)

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2013, 01:10:38 AM »
Rin and the others would be very wary of him (Takara wouldn't care). Amaimon would try to fit in, but every now and then he would say things that would freak everyone out because he has no grasp of human morals.

What if Rin & Yukio's mother was still alive?

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2013, 01:21:29 AM »
And/or eat things that should not be eaten. I bet he would love Shiemi's food. At least then he and Shiemi would get along....that's ....sorta cute actually.

And Rin & Yukio's mother? I can't see her being sane. Either: she would have spent 15 years in a cave and will come back looking/acting like it.... Or: would be so traumatized she'd come back to kill the twins. It would be fun quite emotional and horrible for them.

What if Izumo's mother turns out to be pro-Illuminati (somehow?)

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2013, 01:27:51 AM »
Izumo will be even more terribly traumatized than she already is and maybe make a vow to kill her herself. The Illuminati would try to get the mother to convince Izumo to do whatever they want her to do.

What if the Naiads didn't really abandon Yukio when he was fighting Todou but actually went back to Gehena to ask Egyn (King of Water) for help when they couldn't defeat Todou and that's who watched through Yukio's eyes?

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2013, 01:32:24 AM »
Egyn would become really fond of Yukio and start stalking him. Toudou would be jealous and challenge her to a fight. They would seem equal at first, but then Egyn would release the floods of heaven and wash him away.

What if Takara's father was really one of the Grigori?

Offline tardar-sauce

• Black Sheep
  • Beware the...thingie.
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2013, 06:31:21 AM »
Then Takara's alignment would most certainly be good. And he could get off scott-free for a lot of stuff.

What if Shiro and Mephisto raised Rin & Yukio because they wanted to use them as political leverage to force the Vatican to run things differently?

Offline Midori no Neko

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2013, 12:32:10 PM »
I seriously think that's one of their main reasons for real, at least in mephisto's case. And I think political change in the grigori is definitely going to be one of the endgames of this series anyway, so ya.

What if yukio died?

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2013, 12:52:43 PM »
Rin would have a complete break-down much worse than ever before. Shiemi would be crying for weeks. Everyone else would grieve for a while, but not too long, because they never knew him all that well.

What if Mephisto took Rin to Gehenna?

Offline sand dragon

• Intermediate Second Class
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2013, 02:34:48 PM »
Then I will be happy! I will love to see Rin in Gehenna no metter what..
Now seriously: Rin will meet lots of relatives, fight most of them, and force is way out with a new power-up.

What if Shiemi will die?

Offline Midori no Neko

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2013, 09:10:18 PM »
I guess i started a routine go-through of what would happen if each character died.

Rin , Yukio, and Izumo would be the most depressed if this happened. Izumo would lose her unwanted-but-needed-personal-cheerer-upper.

What if Mephisto died?

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2013, 09:32:09 PM »
He'd probably just come back in another body.

What if Izumo's mom was helping Lucifer willingly?