Author Topic: "What if" game  (Read 26427 times)

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
"What if" game
« on: March 04, 2013, 09:51:52 PM »
Let's try another game, shall we? :D

It's simple. The first person posts a 'what if' question; the second person answers and posts a new one.

What if Shiemi was a boy?

Offline The silent smiling demon

• Exwire
Re: "What if" game
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 03:42:28 PM »
If Shiemi was a boy, then he would be the pretty boy in the series. He will also be really popular with females. Thanks, to his pretty face, and kind nature. Izumo will not like him at first, but in reality she will have a crush on him after the Impure king arc.

What if Bon was always in a happy mood?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:48:44 PM by The silent smiling demon »

Offline Buttercup

• Firecracker
  • Junior Second Class
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 11:33:36 PM »
If Bon was always happy I dont think he would need a reason to rebel against his father and go to the Academy.

What if Rin and Yukio had a sister? Possibly another orphan that Shiro had raised with them.

Offline Wikkelsoee

• Intermediate First Class
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 07:33:27 AM »
If they had a sister they would try to protect 24/7. They probably wouldn't like it if she became an exorcist too. And they would beat up Shima for hitting on her
I think they'd be more concerned about her than about themselves.

What if Yukio had Rin's powers instead? (but the same personality)

Offline Anya

• Junior First Class
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 12:16:59 PM »
They'd be even more different than they're now. Yukio wouldn't be able to accept himself, he would be something like a great menacing existence, a genius with terrible powers which he wouldn't be able to control and mental problems even worse than he has now. He would be in constant state of internal turmoil, ready to explode at any time, with only more power and dangerous talents to have in future. With this, few people would be able to actually see his soft, gentle, helpful side.

One of them would be Rin, reduced to comic relief of the story. Weak and a little dumb, he'd be still his cheerful self willing to rush to help anyone and the only person in the world to think that Yukio needs his protection.

What if Rin decided he wanted to be a priest or monk instead of an exorcist?

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 05:50:55 PM »
^ Mephisto would have laughed even harder.

What if Shima didn't like girls?

Offline Wikkelsoee

• Intermediate First Class
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 11:46:52 AM »
^ Rin wouldn't have anyone to share his youth with.

What if Koneko had Takara's personality?

Offline Anya

• Junior First Class
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 04:03:21 PM »
There would be no need for two rude, not very helpful, short characters in the same story.

What if Satan had the same personality as Beel's father in Beelzebub (nerd, gamer and idiot)?

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 03:13:28 AM »
They'd be even more different than they're now. Yukio wouldn't be able to accept himself, he would be something like a great menacing existence, a genius with terrible powers which he wouldn't be able to control and mental problems even worse than he has now. He would be in constant state of internal turmoil, ready to explode at any time, with only more power and dangerous talents to have in future. With this, few people would be able to actually see his soft, gentle, helpful side.

One of them would be Rin, reduced to comic relief of the story. Weak and a little dumb, he'd be still his cheerful self willing to rush to help anyone and the only person in the world to think that Yukio needs his protection.

This would actually make a pretty cool story. :))

What if Satan had the same personality as Beel's father in Beelzebub (nerd, gamer and idiot)?

^ It would still make more sense than the anime.

What if Takara really is a demon?

Offline Anya

• Junior First Class
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 05:35:15 PM »
That'd change absolutely nothing, because he is :D
Rin's class wouldn't be half as shocked as they were when Rin got discovered. Bon would go "Why is he even in the Academy??!!", Neko would say "I have deduced it", Shiemi would want to see his tail, Kamiki wouldn't know what the fuss is about, Yukio would have a nervous breakdown, Shima would want to know who else is a demon and would suspect Koneko.

What if Godaiin was a spy for Illuminati?

Offline Paradox

• Intermediate Second Class
  • "Despite everything, it's still you."
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 07:21:50 PM »
I'd punch him in the face. Rin would be confused because he would lose his faith in everyone (except Shiemi, I think).

What if Koneko is the biggest student?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 07:24:23 PM by Paradox »

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 11:15:08 PM »
He would still be shy and it would just look awkward.

What if Yukio had never gotten that mashou?

Offline GolPhee

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2013, 08:14:08 PM »
He'd still have jealousy issues as a result of Rin being the stronger twin in their childhood, and Rin would go through the whole "I must keep my identity secret from my brother" thing. There would inevitably have an angsty reveal, at which point Yukio would be shocked and develop an inferiority complex much like what he has now.

What if Kuro could still turn into a human?

Offline Chewy

• Eevees rock X3
  • Page
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2013, 08:48:03 PM »
He would troll the heck out of everyone who didn't know about his human form

What if Shiro never died?
(click to show/hide)
A picture my friend drew of me and my twin cos-playing as the Okumura twins, also for a fanfic called 'Blue Exorcist New World'

Top Four Characters (Not in order):
Yukio Okumura, Saburota Toudou, Mephisto Pheles, Renzou Shima

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2013, 11:56:57 PM »
Rin would have done whatever it takes to make it clear to him that, no, dropping him off at some powerful friend's house is not good parenting, and you can't expect a kid to just forget about his family.

What if Shima got himself a girlfriend?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 12:02:07 AM by NeeNee »