Poll

What did the test say your personality type was?

Supervisor (ESTJ)
0 (0%)
Inspector (ISTJ)
6 (13%)
Provider (ESFJ)
0 (0%)
Protector (ISFJ)
3 (6.5%)
Promoter (ESTP)
0 (0%)
Crafter (ISTP)
1 (2.2%)
Performer (ESFP)
0 (0%)
Composer (ISFP)
0 (0%)
Teacher (ENFJ)
0 (0%)
Counselor (INFJ)
7 (15.2%)
Champion (ENFP)
2 (4.3%)
Healer (INFP)
8 (17.4%)
Fieldmarshal (ENTJ)
0 (0%)
Mastermind (INTJ)
10 (21.7%)
Inventor (ENTP)
2 (4.3%)
Architect (INTP)
7 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Personality types  (Read 17873 times)

Offline chinonamida

• Intermediate First Class
Re: Personality types
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2014, 06:54:29 AM »
I always thought these tests were lame, but everyone's doing it, so...

Looks like I'm ESFP.

I got 22 on the schizophrenia test. So I'm the most sane person here(?)

Color Test - Results

Your Existing Situation

"Craves change and new things, always looking for new adventures and activities. Becomes restless and frustrated when he has to wait to long for things to develop. His impatience leads to irritability and a desire to move on to the next project."
Your Stress Sources
"Feels empty and isolated from others and wishes to overcome this feeling. Believes life has more to offer him than what he was experienced thus far, and doesn't want to miss out on anything. He purses all his goals and dreams, fearful that any missed opportunity will cause him to miss out on even more. Quickly becomes an expert in any field he pursues and can sometimes come off as overbearing and nosy."
Your Restrained Characteristics
Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.
"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended, which leaves him feeling isolated."
"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."
Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.
Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.
[[Why does it feel the need to say it three times? T T]]
Your Desired Objective
"Highly optimistic and outgoing personality. Loves to learn new and exciting things, and craves new interests. Looking for a well-rounded life full of success and new experiences. Does not allow himself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt. Takes life head on, with enthusiasm. "
Your Actual Problem
Is afraid he will be held back from obtaining the things he wants leading him to act out with a hectic intensity.
Your Actual Problem #2
"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists he is free to develop in his own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on his own, with little to no help from others."
This test is scary... I'm not easily offended or insulted, though I am easily annoyed.

I usually laugh my ass off at these tests results. T T

http://www.blogthings.com/howgirlyareyouquiz/

You Are 4% Girly

Um... you're a guy, right? If not, you're the most boyish girl in the world.
And for you, that's probably the ultimate compliment.

Not quite, but thank you for trying. ::)
I'm 12% girly. But I only checked three boxes.
They say I'm more girly than you Neenee. XD

Ah? T T
There's others.

You Are 40% Boyish and 60% Girlish
Androgynous
You Are 31% Feminine, 69% Masculine
Your score is 88 %.You are Very Masculine!
For 42 % you are: You are masculine all the way! [42% all the way. What?]
Your thinking is 85 % Masculine and 15 % Feminine

They don't agree... The questions were awful. Alright, I'm done with this.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2014, 07:58:52 AM »
Color Test - Results
This test is scary... I'm not easily offended or insulted, though I am easily annoyed.

You should. This one is a total hoax.

You Are 4% Girly

Um... you're a guy, right? If not, you're the most boyish girl in the world.
And for you, that's probably the ultimate compliment.

Not quite, but thank you for trying. ::)
I'm 12% girly. But I only checked three boxes.
They say I'm more girly than you Neenee. XD

I'm not surprised. I only checked one box.

I guess I could have checked two, but I don't watch horror movies.

You Are 40% Boyish and 60% Girlish
Androgynous
You Are 31% Feminine, 69% Masculine
Your score is 88 %.You are Very Masculine!
For 42 % you are: You are masculine all the way! [42% all the way. What?]
Your thinking is 85 % Masculine and 15 % Feminine

They don't agree... The questions were awful. Alright, I'm done with this.

They kind of agree. At least they all say you're kind of masculine (well, except the first one, but it's close).

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2014, 12:00:14 PM »
Color Test - Results

You should. This one is a total hoax.
I should say the coincidence is scary, not the test is scary.
Though the fact the test was so simple adds to the shock. XD

Reading it a second time, it's not as accurate as I first thought.
But it's acurate enough to not make me want to laugh.

I continuously change homes and jobs. I can't stay in a relationship.
Because of how I am, I always end up screwing up and leave.
I have some rare qualities but some rare flaws too.
It's easy for me to start a new life because people usually loves me.
But when they see my flaws they want me to change.
Though I don't want to change and I can't change even if I wanted to.
Then I screw up. And more I try to fix things more I destroy them.
So I leave.
But I'm okay. I enfoy life, that's all that matters.

I usually laugh at these tests because I'm a person who his emotionally detached and always feels on my own.
So no matter what they say about my emotions and relations they will always be wrong.
Unless they say I "feel empty and isolated", "hold back emotionally" and "accomplish things on my own, with little to no help from others".

That I "feel forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation".

Also, I know it's pretty generic but it's true I "feel hopeless to change my problems and difficulties" but "continues to make the best of what I have" and "don't allow myself to be overcome with negative thoughts or self-doubt" so I "take life head on" with a "highly optimistic and outgoing personality".

The result is not all true, but it's not all false. And that alone is enough to impress me it seems. = ___=

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2014, 08:45:56 PM »
^ I understand. But that one really is a hoax. The answers are generated at random.

It's a good example of a test that impresses people by using a description that applies a bit to everyone (well, except me, apparently. I was one of the lucky ones that got it 100% wrong ::)).

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2014, 10:24:49 PM »
^ I understand. But that one really is a hoax. The answers are generated at random.
I know. I said it's just a coincidence.

But, if my father died, then some fortune teller on the street spoke up to me and said "you're father died right?", I would think it's a wild guess and a lucky coincidence, but I won't laugh.

What's wrong with me not laughing? T T''

It's a good example of a test that impresses people by using a description that applies a bit to everyone (well, except me, apparently. I was one of the lucky ones that got it 100% wrong ::)).
The other two results that were posted here by themoonlandian and by Mimicke were almost 100% wrong for me.

These are also almost 100% wrong for me:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(If I do the test the same way I did it yesterday, I always get the same result. So it's not really random.)

That second guy looks fascinating. XD
People could use this test as a character's background generator.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2014, 10:56:54 PM »

Nothing. I wasn't talking about you not laughing, I was elaborating because you said you were impressed.

Don't give them ideas. ;D

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2014, 11:04:38 PM »

Nothing. I wasn't talking about you not laughing, I was elaborating because you said you were impressed.
Okay. Though I said impressed but I didn't really meant impressed.

I'm a big brother so that word doesn't mean anything for me anymore. Parents also know what I'm talking about.

Little kid: Hey look look! :)

*Little kid jumps off the swing*

Me: Wow I'm so impressed you can jump from so high. T T

Little kid: That's nothing! I bet I can jump from even higher! :D

Me: Alright, just don't kill yourself. T T

Don't give them ideas. ;D
To who? :3
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 11:20:18 PM by chinonamida »

Offline Elaedan

• Oni-san, kochira, te no naru hou e
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2014, 12:06:19 PM »
Well I re-read the discussion snd it seems I have only done A couple of them (the girly tests) and never mentioned my other results. Well, I've already done the "16 Personality types" several times and every time I got ISFJ (Protector).

http://www.typelogic.com/isfj.html

I found it quite accurate. Especially these are so me:
(click to show/hide)

From the schizoid I got 25 points when normal is 15-36. Clear papers for me \o/

And the colour quiz:
(click to show/hide)

Well not bad but not accurate enough aka so close and then goes so wrong.

And then the last one, Wikia quiz:
(click to show/hide)
~魔神の落胤~

Offline sherripon

• Junior Second Class
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2014, 03:14:50 AM »
Well, here comes the power of procrastination!

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

ISTP
Introvert(78%)  Sensing(25%)  Thinking(38%)  Perceiving(11%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

LoL I'm the only ISTP here apparently. Some of the questions I think I get sidetracked because I "behave" differently whether I'm at work or at home. For example, my room is a huge mess while my work area at work is always kept neat and tidy and well stocked, because I hate to not have something ready when I need it.

And no, I'm nowhere near a crafter.

http://www.schizoid.info/

Your points: 66.
    A normal result is 15 to 65 points.

Your result is beyond the range of normal values.

This does not mean that you are definitely at risk for schizophrenia. It is possible that your lifestyle has specific effects on your mind, and this, in turn, distorts the result.
You should analyze the factors that, in your opinion, could have a decisive influence on such a high result on the test. In the future, these factors may cause irreversible changes in personality, which can lead to pathologies.
It appears that you may have a predisposition to addiction - smoking, alcohol or gambling. It is important to understand that this test does not measure many of the physiological factors that have a decisive influence on the result of diagnosis. At the same time, if you honestly answered all the questions, the test result gives you a reason to think about your lifestyle and to learn more about your own personality.

In general, you are more prone to schizophrenia than 43892 people who have passed the test in the last 30 days.

I think a few of these questions land in the "in depends" category. For example, the question about animal being tortured... It depends on the definition. For example, if I'm watching Food Factory (shows how food is processed) I wouldn't feel emotional about watching meat being processed. But if I'm watching a wildlife documentary or whatever where small animals are getting chased and eaten by big animals, then yes I'd feel a little upset. So... what is "torture"? And really, why would I purposely look up pictures/videos on animal torture when I can read yaoi instead- *gets bricked* But yes, I definitely do find those human purposefully torturing animals videos disgusting that I don't even want to look at them. I also don't watch horror movies because I find them frightening.

As for the inner voice one... I'm not exactly sure what it is. Like, when I analyze a problem in a head I usually have different thoughts popping up from different perspectives, some of them can be irrational and upsetting, bringing up the "what if's". But is that "inner voice"?

I'm definitely "running away" from the important work of "studying" and lurking here doing random personality tests instead. LOL

As for the music one, I have been listening to anisongs for ages before I started learning Japanese. So I definitely don't have a problem not understanding lyrics of a song... in fact, the reason why I don't listen to most English songs is because I find a lot of the lyrics to be dumb... (no offense to anybody)

And I'm beyond amused by the fact that I'm exactly one point above "normal" XD
I must say though, aside from the fact that I hate to exercise, my lifestyle is a lot healthier than a lot of people I meet and work with. I do not smoke, drink, or gamble. The only issue I have is that I buy a lot of anime goods and doujinshis and I'm running out of space to put them in my room, which my mom complains about...

http://www.colorquiz.com/

Your Existing Situation

Desires to be respected by others in order to gain their trust and support for her own personal gain.

Your Stress Sources

"Feels empty and isolated from others and wishes to overcome this feeling. Believes life has more to offer her than what she was experienced thus far, and doesn't want to miss out on anything. she purses all her goals and dreams, fearful that any missed opportunity will cause her to miss out on even more. Quickly becomes an expert in any field she pursues and can sometimes come off as overbearing and nosy."

Your Restrained Characteristics

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Emotionally distant even from those closest to her.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Feels she is carry more than her share of problems. she is flexible and laid back, sticking to her goals and working to overcome any difficulty."

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Your Desired Objective

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, and is constantly watching to see if she is succeeding in this. Is interested in how others react to him; this makes her feel in control. Strategically plans out ways to gain further influence over others and special recognition. Is easily distracted by the pleasingly beautiful and original."

Your Actual Problem

Fears others will try to hold her back from achieving her goals and the things she wants. Puts on the charm and can be manipulative towards others hoping she can get them to do as she wishes and making it easier for her to reach her own goals.

Your Actual Problem #2

Longs the freedom to make her own decisions and plans without the criticism and restrictions of others. Uses her charm to deal with others and get what she wants.

...what charm?? This one is probably the least accurate than the rest of the tests...

You Are 40% Girly
You are a pretty hardcore tomboy, and a very free spirit.
Gender roles be dammed, you like to do things your way.

You go shopping at least once a week (groceries don't count!) <--- does doujinshis and anime goods count...? Now I may not buy something weekly but at times I buy multiple things a week because something I really wanted popped up.

and then this one...

http://www.blogthings.com/howboyishorgirlishareyouquiz/

You Are 70% Boyish and 30% Girlish
You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

then...

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/411287/Is-your-personality-more-masculine-or-feminine-in-nature/

Androgynous
Congratulations! you are the best of both worlds. you my friend are androgynous. you reject societal gender laws and you take the route you're most comfortable with. in my opinion, you're the freest and most well adjusted. don't think about how many people question your birth sex because it really doesn't matter. just be yourself and keep those closest to you by your side.

http://www.blogthings.com/areyoumasculineorfemininequiz/

You Are 57% Feminine, 43% Masculine
You are in touch with both your feminine and masculine sides.
You're sensitive at the right times, but you don't let your emotions overwhelm you.
You are tough but tender. Logical but emotional.
You're not a eunuch, just the best of both genders.

You are squeamish about rodents, spiders, and blood. <--- not blood though...

http://gagirl.com/quiz/how-masculine-or-feminine-are-you-quiz.html

Your score is 40 %.
You are Feminine

Does soil table linen disgust you? <-- At home? No (because I should know what soiled it). Outside in a restaurant? Definitely YES. So, it depends.

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz22/quiz/1178750193/Masculine-or-Feminine

Masculine or Feminine?

For 58 % you are: You are the feminine type! You worry about getting your latest fashions dirty or you hate to try new things! You are very girlie and are very peppy! You love to chill with your BFF's
38 % of 13540 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Nblonkenfeld/Wikia_Personality_Quiz?utm_source=General&utm_medium=Social%20Media&utm_campaign=Hootsuite

You're a Tech Addict
You love your technology, and it loves you back.

Life is all about having the best tech for you. You want a top of the range experience, whether it comes with a hefty price tag or a hundred hours spent building it yourself. You like to be connected to the web wherever you find yourself in the world and can't get enough of the latest gadget news and rumours.

You love to get things done. You're practical, reliable, and don't let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they're happy, then you're happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.

You know what you want, and you know where to find it... on your favourite wiki!

...don't know how I ended up with tech addict when I have picked laptops but NONE of the handheld gadgets. And I picked lots of books (because manga wasn't an option). Hm.

Offline chinonamida

« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2014, 07:00:07 AM »
I did the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator's test again, because I was half dead last time and didn't pay attention to the percentages... So, here, if anyone's interested.
ESFP
Extravert(100%)  Sensing(12%)  Feeling(50%)  Perceiving(67%)
You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (100%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
You have distinct preference of Perceiving over Judging (67%)
I got 100% Extravert... Which seems like a problem. XD

I think a few of these questions land in the "in depends" category. For example, the question about animal being tortured... It depends on the definition. For example, if I'm watching Food Factory (shows how food is processed) I wouldn't feel emotional about watching meat being processed. But if I'm watching a wildlife documentary or whatever where small animals are getting chased and eaten by big animals, then yes I'd feel a little upset. So... what is "torture"?
That's strange how it's the complete opposite to me.
I have no problem with hunting in the wild but think food factories are inhuman and actually made me think we should redefine that word.

Even though I'm probably one of the rare person who watched Earthlings while eating beef ramen.

And really, why would I purposely look up pictures/videos on animal torture when I can read yaoi instead- *gets bricked* But yes, I definitely do find those human purposefully torturing animals videos disgusting that I don't even want to look at them. I also don't watch horror movies because I find them frightening.
To be informed(?)

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2014, 03:01:42 AM »
There is a test that tells you your Dragon Age Inquisition Character Class. (http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age:_Inquisition_Personality_Quiz?utm_source=General&utm_medium=Social%20Media&utm_campaign=Hootsuite)

I have never played it, but I took it any way. Apparently, I'm a mage and I shall "Banish the Old Gods with my spells!"

Offline Wikkelsoee

« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2014, 12:25:12 PM »
I got mage too. I'm not really sure what it means, but it sounds nice.

Offline NeeNee

• Administrator
  • Senior First Class
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2014, 02:08:25 PM »
I got Mage too, but I think the questions made it really obvious what you were gonna get.

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2015, 12:13:18 AM »
Accenture sent me a Confidence Quiz, you can take it here: http://theconfidencecode.com/confidence-quiz/

My results:

(click to show/hide)

Offline MetallicArcher

• Senior Second Class
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2015, 02:44:38 AM »
Anybody tried "The Colour Oracle"? Looks a bit more fun than the last colours personality test.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?btyp=cf

This is what it gave me:

(click to show/hide)